PDA

View Full Version : Need Shirt Ideas

HolaKyle
9/16/2012, 08:58 AM
Just booked airline tickets to visit family in Oklahoma. Of course I scheduled it at the same time as the Notre Dame game. I need some help.

I thought it would be cool to have a custom shirt that says who I am. I thought it would be fun to run into fans of what I do. The best idea I could come up with is a red shirt that has "@HolaKyle" in white lettering. What suggestions do you guys have?

Also, any suggestions on tickets? I just need one.

jk the sooner fan
9/16/2012, 09:36 AM
dude, you're setting yourself up for a major disappointment

fame on the internet and fame walking around the state are two different things

just go and be you - enjoy your visit

picasso
9/16/2012, 10:14 AM
I would not wear one that said Hola Akbar.

vtsooner21
9/16/2012, 10:20 AM
There's always Boomer Sooner or "There's Only One Oklahoma"...Will be in Norman the week before and probably will hit the streets in that attire. The Vermont shirt I will have probably won't cut it...

BOOMER

soonerloyal
9/16/2012, 11:15 AM
No T shirt can ever do justice to the awesomeness that is Hola Kyle. Have a great visit, dear.

hawaii 5-0
9/16/2012, 11:18 AM
Enjoy your trip Kyle.

.....and thanks for the highlight videos.

5-0

SunnySooner
9/16/2012, 11:53 AM
You could do a "Boomer Sooner" or maybe "Vengeance is OUrs" or something, alluding to the fact that we still owe them an *** kicking for breaking The Streak in '57 on the front, and
"HolaKyle's Excellent Adventure
OU vs. ND
Norman, OK
October 27, 2012
They better pray..."(or whatever snarky, swagger-y, tag line you like)

Then if people catch the name on the back, and know who you are, say hi, cool, but it's not something in bold letters on the front that has you constantly wondering if someone will give you a shout out. Capisce? 'Cause you'll want full attention on the game/goings on, for sure. Have fun, bud, make us a highlight of your gameday experience, lol, I wanna see!!! ;)

OU_Sooners75
9/16/2012, 12:07 PM
Here is an idea....

OU vs. Notre Dame
The next great HolaKyle
video highlight reel!

In smaller print put follow me @HolaKyle

Then make like 20-30 of them and give them away for free to fans that actually chat with you and may no your work.

vtsooner21
9/16/2012, 09:41 PM
And there's always the old-time favorite, "Play Like A Champion" which happens to be a Sooner original and lifted by some guys in priest garb visiting Norman around the time "Dr Lou" was coaching at the Dome...

Boomer

bonkuba
9/16/2012, 10:30 PM
Maybe just put your name on the back of your shirt if you want someone to know your name......guess I am missing the point here?

HolaKyle
9/16/2012, 11:47 PM
haha thank you everyone for the suggestions. I am looking forward to the great experience coming back to Norman. Being born in 1984 I was raised in the Oklahoma lore. I was lucky enough that my first two years at OU were the 03' and 04' seasons, when we went a combined 24-3.

My dad has season tickets for two, so that is why I am looking for the extra one. My most entertaining memory of going to a game with him while I was attending OU was OU vs. A&M. Despite the temperature, we stayed the entire time cheering our Sooners despite the 77-0 score. I still have the picture I took with my phone of the scoreboard, proving that our final points was more than their total offensive yards.

StoopTroup
9/16/2012, 11:50 PM
How about "LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!"

SunnySooner
9/17/2012, 09:25 AM
And there's always the old-time favorite, "Play Like A Champion" which happens to be a Sooner original and lifted by some guys in priest garb visiting Norman around the time "Dr Lou" was coaching at the Dome...

Boomer

OMG, someone needs to make a Tshirt using this pic from the Bud dayshttp://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/okla/sports/m-footbl/auto_wide/2652986.jpeg , along with some tagline disparaging Domer originality and integrity, since they say they had it first. I'd buy it. Losers.

Soonermagik
9/17/2012, 10:05 AM
I would just wear an orange OSU shirt.. I'm sure you will be treated kindly.

vtsooner21
9/17/2012, 01:38 PM
jpeg IMG_ 0111
OMG, someone needs to make a Tshirt using this pic from the Bud dayshttp://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/okla/sports/m-footbl/auto_wide/2652986.jpeg , along with some tagline disparaging Domer originality and integrity, since they say they had it first. I'd buy it. Losers.

Sunny,

Count me in as well...Thinking that would be awesome around the time the Domers come to town. I've seen the original sign displayed at the Switzer Center. Also have a pic of it...IMG_0111

SoonerAtKU
9/17/2012, 01:45 PM
There was the photoshop of Notre Dame players slapping a sign that said "Play Like Oklahoma Today". I always liked that one.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/17/2012, 11:51 PM
wanna draw attention...
forget the shirt, go with the Sooner Body paint on the plane

badger
9/18/2012, 08:22 AM
Are you still taking t-shirt suggestions? This is a photo from a few years ago when Sherri's Sooners were about to take on Domer girls in the Sweet 16 of March Madness. To this day, this fan is my personal hero for this awesome sign, which I resurrect whenever we play any team that wears green (like Skeletor's Baylors):
http://i51.tinypic.com/2wce33s.jpgp

Not "We hate green" or "Sooners hate green," just "HATE GREEN"

It would make a perfect t-shirt :D

HATE GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!