PDA

View Full Version : We are starting to get an explanation on why Innocence of Muslims was made

diverdog
9/16/2012, 06:33 AM
Incredible

http://news.yahoo.com/anti-muslim-film-promoter-outspoken-islam-231334129.html

"The filmmaker's idea was to give the film a title that would draw in "hardcore Muslims" and then trick them into watching a movie that bashed Islam in the hopes that they would give up their faith, Klein said."

"Nakoula papered Southern California mosques with flyers about the "Innocence of Muslims," but not one ticket was sold, said Klein, who said Nakoula was crushed.

The AP has tried without success to find a copy of the entire film."

TheHumanAlphabet
9/16/2012, 06:53 AM
So what? Nothing to see hear...

diverdog
9/16/2012, 08:17 AM
So what? Nothing to see hear...

Actually there is. It pretty much shows that American muslims did not react to the movie.

LiveLaughLove
9/16/2012, 10:00 AM
No one reacted to the movie. No one saw it.

It is called cover, diversion, excuse. It doesn't matter why it was made.

It doesn't matter if The Satanic Verses was made in to a movie.

There are movies made almost every week that slam Christianity. No one goes around killing people because of it.

No embassies have to worry about being stormed because of an anti-Christian movie.

I think there should be anti-Islam movies made every week. Flood 'em with it. Then make movies about their idiotic reactions to the other movies.

Shine some freaking light on their insanity and the insanity of their religion. We are at freaking war with this religion and no one seems to get it.

We appease. We cajole. We talk nice. We APOLOGIZE! To heck with that crap.

This country has freedom of speech. We should be standing up for it. We should be fighting mad that these troglodytes want to take it away from us through fear.

Pakistan is trying to get Interpol to make anti-islamic statements an arrestable offense around the world. I have no doubt, given the state of intimidation they hold, they will succeed.

The western world has truly become sheep being led to the slaughter.

diverdog
9/16/2012, 12:19 PM
No one reacted to the movie. No one saw it.

It is called cover, diversion, excuse. It doesn't matter why it was made.

It doesn't matter if The Satanic Verses was made in to a movie.

There are movies made almost every week that slam Christianity. No one goes around killing people because of it.

No embassies have to worry about being stormed because of an anti-Christian movie.

I think there should be anti-Islam movies made every week. Flood 'em with it. Then make movies about their idiotic reactions to the other movies.

Shine some freaking light on their insanity and the insanity of their religion. We are at freaking war with this religion and no one seems to get it.

We appease. We cajole. We talk nice. We APOLOGIZE! To heck with that crap.

This country has freedom of speech. We should be standing up for it. We should be fighting mad that these troglodytes want to take it away from us through fear.

Pakistan is trying to get Interpol to make anti-islamic statements an arrestable offense around the world. I have no doubt, given the state of intimidation they hold, they will succeed.

The western world has truly become sheep being led to the slaughter.

So what do you suggest? Go to war with every Islamic nation on the planet?

StoopTroup
9/16/2012, 12:29 PM
It's a pretty fair point Diver. Even though Muslims over there went crazy over this 14 minute trailer on YouTube, American Muslims either yawned and threw his fliers into the trash or showed it to some Muslims outside the Country so they could send assault squads to American Embassies throughout the Muslim World and burn them to the ground and bring Death to America via our Embassies.

Yeah that's a pretty big stretch and seems pretty hard to believe.

I think I'll go back to the idea that Coptic Christians attempts to get Muslims to turn to Jesus using bad B Movies didn't work to well.

olevetonahill
9/16/2012, 12:43 PM

Naw , Just Nuke em all

StoopTroup
9/16/2012, 12:49 PM

Yes we will go back to the President Bush policy that all Muslims are terrorists and that if we kill enough of them they will one day see just how great Democracy can be and learn to live with us instead of Jihad against our attempts to dispose of all the Terrorists that use Mohammed as an excuse to kill Christians.

Peace is stupid. Death to the Ragheads!

On another note I was at Church yesterday and had been wondering why the Pope would go to Beirut. The Homily discussed some discussions Jesus had with Peter and Jesus explained to him that you can't expect to spread the word of God without risking maybe even you own life during those times and that Jesus knew he was going to have to pick up his own cross, carry it to his crucifixion and that basically you have some skin in the game. It wasn't a very pretty thing that Jesus went through and many never thought that their Messiah would come in this form and be a simple man who would risk his own being on order to leave us his message through him.

I kind of see why the Pope is visiting Lebanon and that to be a man of peace you'll need to risk your own personal safety to spread his word. The same can be said for our many Ambassdors IMO and knowing the risks they live and work in the name of America.

rock on sooner
9/16/2012, 01:17 PM
Naw , Just Nuke em all

Vet, you figgered a way to keep the fallout within tha borders
of each of those countries? If ya have, then I agree, if not, then
I vote for tripling the drones force and double the payload of each,
use no warnings, just best available intel and cut off their heads.
Right after we pull the triggers email the country leaders and tell
'em what's coming...

Turd_Ferguson
9/16/2012, 01:21 PM
Right after we pull the triggers email the country leaders an invoice for the ordnance...fixed

olevetonahill
9/16/2012, 01:24 PM
Right after we pull the triggers email the country leaders and tell
'em what's coming...

Not sure but from what little Ive read a few Tactical Nuke strikes on select areas wouldnt be that bad for the World as a whole But it sure would Give those rag heads an attitude adjustment

rock on sooner
9/16/2012, 08:39 PM
Not sure but from what little Ive read a few Tactical Nuke strikes on select areas wouldnt be that bad for the World as a whole But it sure would Give those rag heads an attitude adjustment

Welp, as much as I wanna be open minded and easy goin' Ima
pretty sure that glass is in order...and I wanna be a nice guy but
seems ta me that it dont matter what we say er do, they burn our
flag and screech "death to America". so-o-o-o lets take off the
cover of the colors and put it to them.....jus sayin...

Tulsa_Fireman
9/16/2012, 09:22 PM
Howzabout one of those neutron bombs where it's not so nasty afterwards?

Bourbon St Sooner
9/16/2012, 09:39 PM
Yes we will go back to the President Bush policy that all Muslims are terrorists and that if we kill enough of them they will one day see just how great Democracy can be and learn to live with us instead of Jihad against our attempts to dispose of all the Terrorists that use Mohammed as an excuse to kill Christians.

Peace is stupid. Death to the Ragheads!

On another note I was at Church yesterday and had been wondering why the Pope would go to Beirut. The Homily discussed some discussions Jesus had with Peter and Jesus explained to him that you can't expect to spread the word of God without risking maybe even you own life during those times and that Jesus knew he was going to have to pick up his own cross, carry it to his crucifixion and that basically you have some skin in the game. It wasn't a very pretty thing that Jesus went through and many never thought that their Messiah would come in this form and be a simple man who would risk his own being on order to leave us his message through him.

I kind of see why the Pope is visiting Lebanon and that to be a man of peace you'll need to risk your own personal safety to spread his word. The same can be said for our many Ambassdors IMO and knowing the risks they live and work in the name of America.

Keep up. Bush waterboarded all the muslims. Obama is killing them and bragging about how manly he is.

Soonerjeepman
9/16/2012, 11:26 PM
honestly...the IF they actually cared about peace...unfortunately we are the only ones who fight fair. I say screw them...

StoopTroup
9/17/2012, 12:17 AM
Keep up. Bush waterboarded all the muslims. Obama is killing them and bragging about how manly he is.

Wrong. He just killed that one with his bare hands and then dumped him in the Indian Ocean.

Other than the loss of the Ambassador in Libya it sure seems that most of these folks have torn up their own streets and their Country's Leadership has had to build 10 foot walls to protect the American Embassies. Sure they have thrown up some words on the wall but they haven't torn up anything here in America and since 9-11-2012 it sure seems to me that the body count we racked up since 9-11-2012 is so much higher than the number of Dead Americans they are so proud of.

I can't stand to see one more of our men or women come Home like the Ambassador and his staff....but we still have the ability to pile up a body count that would make Hitler so excited that he'd have a bunch of SS whipped to death for not giving him the greatest Military man has ever seen. (Thank God he never was able to have such a military)

I saw some footage today where those idiots had peeled up parts of the streets and the walls of the buildings in the area where they battled with their own people. They have trashed their own City and the money we give to Egypt will either go into someone's pockets or the Government/military there or if they spend dough to fix all that area those idiots tore up.....it will come out of the Money they had earmarked for other things. On top of that.....all the businesses that haven't been able to make a living or were behind that wall they built are suffering from the idiots and their riots. Now we hear they want us to release the Blind Cleric that was behind the terrorist acts in the WTC prior to 9-11-2012? They can pound sand. That guy isn't ever going too be set free.

At the end of they day.....they got mad and tore up their own Countries. I have a hard time thinking that we should be upset about a bunch of Wag the Dog Pictures the media continues to flash up on the TV.

What happened in Libya....we should spend whatever amount of money we have to to find the folks who killed Amb. Stevens and his Staff.

hawaii 5-0
9/17/2012, 12:53 AM
You mean that blind cleric wearing the Santa Claus hat?

5-0

StoopTroup
9/17/2012, 01:14 AM
You mean that blind cleric wearing the Santa Claus hat?

5-0

Yup. If you look at a bunch of those banners they hung around their rock throwing areas....his image is plastered all over them and reporters say they are wanting us to release him or DEATH TO AMERICA!

When I heard this....I ROTFLMAO. We aren't ever letting that old coot out.

http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20120325/reportint20120325222957827.jpg

StoopTroup
9/17/2012, 01:16 AM
http://www.a1social.com/wp-content/themes/goodnews/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://www.a1social.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Afghani1.jpg&h=330&w=580&zc=1

StoopTroup
9/17/2012, 01:19 AM
His name is "Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman" and the last I heard he was in prison in North Carolina?

Back right before July 4th Morsi, Egypt's new leader, promised to get him released. Funny how there are loads of those high quality banners all around down there in the streets. It's probably his way to tell President Obama that they could help more if we'd let them have him. It sounds to me like a bit a blackmail. It's an Election year and President Obama is trying to get re-elected and they are now showing that they can keep the crowds at bay now....but originally didn't. Maybe that was just a way for them to have a bunch of The Brotherhood go down and get those hung up for the TVs? Then they pushed everyone back and the crowds got pissed again and then spent all weekend raising hell again.

We all know America is never going to do what happened in the Libyan Bomber Case and allow the Blind Cleric to be freed and made a hero. He will rot in jail.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57463933/egypt-leader-mohammed-morsi-vows-to-free-omar-abdel-rahman-infamous-blind-sheik-jailed-in-u.s/

rock on sooner
9/17/2012, 08:00 AM
fixed

ROTFLMAO!