PDA

View Full Version : Cheering hard for Stanford, and Notre Dame

dennis580
9/15/2012, 09:56 PM
Stanford because USC is #2. Notre Dame because we play them in Norman on Oct 27th. Can you imagine the hype if both OU, and ND are undefeated. That would probably be the biggest sporting event in Oklahoma history. Yes bigger then the Thunder Finals games.

mojorisen2014
9/15/2012, 11:12 PM
Why would that top 2000 OU/Nebraska game? Nebraska came in #1 and OU #3.

OUInformant
9/15/2012, 11:19 PM
Me too. I hate to cheer for ND, but I would love to see them in the Top 10 or 15 when we play them.

Mazeppa
9/15/2012, 11:34 PM
I don't understand why people want teams we play to be undefeated. I want them to lose every game they play, and will not cheer for them to win a single game. It makes no sense to have them come in with all the confidence of winning all of their games before they play us.

MamaMia
9/16/2012, 12:19 AM
Stanford because USC is #2. Notre Dame because we play them in Norman on Oct 27th. Can you imagine the hype if both OU, and ND are undefeated. That would probably be the biggest sporting event in Oklahoma history. Yes bigger then the Thunder Finals games.How old are you?
I don't understand why people want teams we play to be undefeated. I want them to lose every game they play, and will not cheer for them to win a single game. It makes no sense to have them come in with all the confidence of winning all of their games before they play us.BCS points.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/16/2012, 12:58 AM
I don't understand why people want teams we play to be undefeated. I want them to lose every game they play, and will not cheer for them to win a single game. It makes no sense to have them come in with all the confidence of winning all of their games before they play us.My thinking is that EVERYBODY is skyhigh coming in to play the Sooners. What OU needs is something to motivate OU, and if playing the domer period isn't enough, a HIGHLY RANKED domer would serve to pump up the Sooners. I had mixed feelings about their game with Meatchick State, though, because if somehow domer would find a way to beat us AGAIN, at least they wouldn't be in the NC game if they had a couple of losses on their resume...and, it's never really enjoyable to watch them win much of anything.

Seamus
9/16/2012, 12:59 AM
The Thunder Finals games.

Stop.

Just stop.

delhalew
9/16/2012, 10:14 AM
Now I've heard it all.

9/16/2012, 01:17 PM
Now I've heard it all.?

delhalew
9/16/2012, 01:22 PM
?
Biggest sporting event in Oklahoma history? Maybe if you were literally born yesterday.

9/16/2012, 01:44 PM
Biggest sporting event in Oklahoma history? Maybe if you were literally born yesterday.Yeah, I would go with the Game of the Century, although we did get BADLY screwed by the refs, and outpayed the nebbish bugeaters.

rock on sooner
9/16/2012, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I would go with the Game of the Century, although we did get BADLY screwed by the refs, and outpayed the nebbish bugeaters.

Yup, three clips on the Rodgers punt return...

SoonerofAlabama
9/16/2012, 02:11 PM
Bad news for ND. Lost their starting safety last night for the year.

AlboSooner
9/16/2012, 02:30 PM
Thank to yalls cheering, both ND and S won. Congrats

9/16/2012, 03:51 PM
Yup, three clips on the Rodgers punt return...plus 2 more bad calls, including one late in the game that allowed bugs to score.