PDA

View Full Version : illustrating the cause of muslim violence

jk the sooner fan
9/15/2012, 06:56 PM
this...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f343/jksantee/307943_442714222436561_549270244_n.jpg

olevetonahill
9/15/2012, 07:09 PM
Good Point
Like I said at the Hideout
They all offended and **** about some idiot video , Well Im offended about the Vid THEY posted beheadin Daniel Pearl
**** them scum suckin Pig faced bastards

olevetonahill
9/15/2012, 07:15 PM
Heres a Pic that warms my heart tho :smug:

http://crazywebsite.com/Website-Clipart-Pictures-Videos/Funny-Weird-Bazaar-Amazing/American-Flag-Terrorist-Burn-1LG.jpg

landrun
9/15/2012, 07:33 PM
this...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f343/jksantee/307943_442714222436561_549270244_n.jpg

This isn't even close to reality. This list is a list of well known attacks on Americans only.
Want to see the truth? Look here ... http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheList.htm and here: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

Over 19600 attacks on innocent people all over the world, not just America, not just democracies. Every country you can name and even attacks on other Muslims.
Almost 20,000 attacks since 9-11!

To pretend these people don't have a serious problem is delusional. -- Literally the denial of all of human history and our current experience each and every day.

jk the sooner fan
9/15/2012, 07:38 PM
it may not paint the full picture but it makes the point

jk the sooner fan
9/15/2012, 07:39 PM
besides, you can only fit so much history on a meme photo

MojoRisen
9/15/2012, 07:39 PM
Good portion of Muslims are barbarack, uneducated and clearly beneath us... Sick of god wants us to kill the infedel crap - they are violent by nature and claim to be Muslim...

landrun
9/15/2012, 07:41 PM

Understood. I was actually trying to agree and support your point. :)

olevetonahill
9/15/2012, 07:45 PM
But wait, ALL Mooslums aint Bad . Yall want to take a chance that you will injure those 4 decent ones while we cleaning out the Pizzant infestation?

SoonerProphet
9/15/2012, 08:15 PM

You said it. I'm certain someone will rush in to call me a sympathizer but saying it may not paint the full picture is pretty laughable. I guess since the end of WWI you could start with the rebellion in Iraq against the British mandate in 1920. Damn near 1500 years of tit for tat shenanigans between the West and Islamic worlds.

MojoRisen
9/15/2012, 08:20 PM
we have a lot more options on ***** than those monkey mohter ****ers... They must be pissed.. no money and Women don't like ther monkey *** ****.. Musllm or cave man// its opbvious.

diverdog
9/15/2012, 08:24 PM
we have a lot more options on ***** than those monkey mohter ****ers... They must be pissed.. no money and Women don't like ther monkey *** ****.. Musllm or cave man// its opbvious.

If you look at most of them they are young, unemployed and without a future. Not a good combination.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/15/2012, 08:44 PM
Why the hell are you apologizing for them. They just need to be DEAD, period.

cleller
9/15/2012, 09:56 PM
If you look at most of them they are young, unemployed and without a future. Not a good combination.

Look at the way they act. Its no wonder they have no future.

"Akmed, will you be in to work tomorrow?"

"I don't know, I will if I don't blow myself up to condemn the great satan."

LiveLaughLove
9/15/2012, 11:47 PM
I used to love Lawrence of Arabia. It was one of my very favorite movies.

I put it in to watch it not too long ago, and turned it off. I wanted them all to lose, and Lawrence to go back to his duties in the British Army.

StoopTroup
9/16/2012, 01:54 AM
BTW....the 1st YouTube video ever was called "Me at the zoo" and was posted in 2005.

There's only two Videos on your list that evidently got people killed because of YouTube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNQXAC9IVRw

Since we know Fort hood was Nidal Malik Hasan, a US Army Psychiatrist snapping....I have to think it doesn't qualify for blaming YouTube. I'm not sure he even qualifies as a Terrorist. I'd say he was more of a Murderer/Mass Murderer.

Just saying....

jk the sooner fan
9/16/2012, 07:11 AM
:rolleyes:

stupid is as stupid does....

diverdog
9/16/2012, 08:29 AM
I used to love Lawrence of Arabia. It was one of my very favorite movies.

I put it in to watch it not too long ago, and turned it off. I wanted them all to lose, and Lawrence to go back to his duties in the British Army.

This scene in Lawrence of Arabia is a metaphor for all that is happening in the ME? If you do not understand the history behind it then you (not you LLL) cannot understand the ME.

jj8nz59W6IQ

marfacowboy
9/16/2012, 09:21 AM
I try to be as understanding as I can, but the bottom line is that part of the world is just a **** hole. I have serious issues with any fundamentalist religion, but radical Islam does seem to be in its own category right now. Highly misogynist and ultra-violent.
Of course, I'm sure American Indians thought the same thing about us when we went on our little capitalist-religious crusades on this continent and murdered innocent women and children.

LiveLaughLove
9/16/2012, 09:47 AM
I try to be as understanding as I can, but the bottom line is that part of the world is just a **** hole. I have serious issues with any fundamentalist religion, but radical Islam does seem to be in its own category right now. Highly misogynist and ultra-violent.
Of course, I'm sure American Indians thought the same thing about us when we went on our little capitalist-religious crusades on this continent and murdered innocent women and children.
Just can't resist the moral equivalencies can you?

Had you stopped typing at ultra-violent, you would have been good to go. But once again, you drift off the deep end into anti-Christian fantasy land.

Turd_Ferguson
9/16/2012, 09:50 AM

Had you stopped typing at ultra-violent, you would have been good to go. But once again, you drift off the deep end into anti-Christian fantasy land.Concur.

marfacowboy
9/16/2012, 09:54 AM

Had you stopped typing at ultra-violent, you would have been good to go. But once again, you drift off the deep end into anti-Christian fantasy land.

Historical perspective. And true. Grant purposely put Christian missionaries on every agency. He actually replaced the agents with missionaries. He figured if he converted them, it would be easy to break them and control them. He made it a crusade, part of a three pronged attack. Farming, schooling and Christianization, despite many calls to "kill them all."

They initiated the "old program rejuvenated by a crusading zeal." Senator Doolittle saw the U.S. as the chief agent of God's will.

jk the sooner fan
9/16/2012, 09:55 AM

yes, the american indian was totally without fault ....they didnt kill anybody - they never laid a hand on anybody :rolleyes:

marfacowboy
9/16/2012, 10:04 AM
yes, the american indian was totally without fault ....they didnt kill anybody - they never laid a hand on anybody :rolleyes:

Many could be brutal, no doubt. Apaches would carve a notch in a woman's nose if she was an adulteress. They hung people upside down over smoldering coals. Didn't deserve being subjected to genocide, though, where women and children were shot down like dogs.

LiveLaughLove
9/16/2012, 10:17 AM
Historical perspective. And true. Grant purposely put Christian missionaries on every agency. He actually replaced the agents with missionaries. He figured if he converted them, it would be easy to break them and control them. He made it a crusade, part of a three pronged attack. Farming, schooling and Christianization, despite many calls to "kill them all."

They initiated the "old program rejuvenated by a crusading zeal." Senator Doolittle saw the U.S. as the chief agent of God's will.
Your historical perspective led you to an incorrect conclusion.

Grant was not ordained by the church to spread Christianity at the point of a gun. America moved west as a political and economic movement, not a religious one.

There is a huge difference between what Islam is trying to do and anything Christianity is trying to do.

The other obvious difference is the one is happening in the world today, and the other happened over a century and a half ago. Just a slight difference.

okie52
9/16/2012, 10:35 AM
Heres a Pic that warms my heart tho :smug:

http://crazywebsite.com/Website-Clipart-Pictures-Videos/Funny-Weird-Bazaar-Amazing/American-Flag-Terrorist-Burn-1LG.jpg

Warmed his too.

marfacowboy
9/16/2012, 10:37 AM
Your historical perspective led you to an incorrect conclusion.

Grant was not ordained by the church to spread Christianity at the point of a gun. America moved west as a political and economic movement, not a religious one.

Well, you've reached a different conclusion than one of the most eminent respected historians in the country. Doolittle considered the Declaration of Independence "the new gospel of man's redemption." Nathaniel Taylor, chair of the Peace Commission, was Methodist minister "dedicated to a union of churchly efforts with federal programs to turn Indians into well schooled Christian farmers."

There's a truck load of data about the integration of various Churches, religious leaders and their doctrine into the Federal plan.
Read Professor Elliott West's The Last Indian War, The Nez Perce Story.

There is a huge difference between what Islam is trying to do and anything Christianity is trying to do.

How's that? Both historically have used violence and both have attempted to wipe out groups they considered impediments to their plans.
Onward, Christian soldiers....

The other obvious difference is the one is happening in the world today, and the other happened over a century and a half ago. Just a slight difference.

The biggest difference is Christians have replaced Jesus with opening markets. They still use violence in support of their real god.

hawaii 5-0
9/16/2012, 10:46 AM
Why sould we get involved in Syria when the Arabs are killing each other.

To me it's a win-win situation.

Let's stay out till they're all dead.

5-0

marfacowboy
9/16/2012, 11:17 AM
Why sould we get involved in Syria when the Arabs are killing each other.

To me it's a win-win situation.

Let's stay out till they're all dead.

5-0

I think we do need to get out of there. These people are the way they are, and they're not changing. You can't bring democracy to these people. It costs too much money and has already cost us too many lives.
Let 'em kill each other if they want. I'm sick of dealing with it.

olevetonahill
9/16/2012, 11:30 AM

Concur.

Ima wondering him and that other dude get together and have em some Pill poppin party's

KantoSooner
9/17/2012, 11:01 AM
LLL, you can't have it both ways. Either the US gov was a judeo-christian institution or it wasn't. I've had folks on this site tell me that the Const is essentially another book out of the bible and that the founders were all but ordained ministers. If we're such a christian nation, then the things we do have to be motivated by that belief.

I personally think the relations with the Indians thing is pretty easy to understand:

1. Our European forefathers came to the western hemisphere. It was populated by people (a lot of them if Mann's '1491' is even partially correct.) who were in possession of the land. They didn't have title from the King of England or the King of Spain, but they were in possession of the land. Our European forefathers stole this land and killed the previous owners. Interestingly, the first thing the Pilgrims did when landing on what is now Cape Cod was to steal from graves (leaving the fairly fresh corpses exposed after the grave goods were pilferred) and grain stores. It set a pattern that really didn't change much in the succeeding 300 years.

2. In order to feel better about themselves, they attempted to convert the remnant population of indians to their European culture. (another way of putting this is that they attempted to extirpate any relic of indian culture). 'Missionaries' under government sponsorship were a big part of this and remained so well into the 20th century (the indian schools, for instance, where kids forcibly taken from their parents were forbidden to speak their own languages and were hung in meat lockers by their thumbs if they failed to recite their christian prayers properly. I'll leave it to you to debate moral equivalency.)
Oh, and the Europeans also attempted to assuage their own guilt by drawing up legal documents that could not be read by the Indian signatories...which were, of course ignored as soon as was convenient.

OUinFLA
9/17/2012, 11:10 AM
Well at least they had the decency to give my grandparents some land that had oil and gas under it.
I thank them very much.

KantoSooner
9/17/2012, 11:44 AM
Right? It's kind of ironic to think that the Osages got screwed out of the best farmland on the planet and were sent off to Osage County, the Cherokees got screwed out of the Georgia gold fields (Yes, it still makes me laugh) and were sent to the back of the beyond. And both ended up with oil. Mind you, the folks doing the sending had no idea what petroleum was and tried like hell to fix their mistake just as quick as they found out, but still. Funny.

jk the sooner fan
9/17/2012, 11:50 AM
some of you took this meme wayyyyyyyyyy more seriously than intended

my point- and i think the point of the picture - is that the media (and in some parts, the administration) desire to latch on to this video as the cause of the recent violence in the ME - is foolish

KantoSooner
9/17/2012, 01:26 PM
And I agree with you. At best, the vast majority of those protesting have never seen the video and are thus rioting on the basis of hearsay. There is, however, a quick and easy solution to the problem:

LIVE

AMMUNITION