OU_Sooners75
9/15/2012, 12:07 PM
In second qtr. Fsu leads wake 21-0
In second qtr Ohio St leads Cal 20-7
in second qtr pitt leads vt 21-0
In second qtr TCU over. Kansas. 7-3

SCOUT
9/15/2012, 12:26 PM
Wow, I am turning to the TCU v Kansas game. I would have guessed that TCU was up by 21 at half.

MojoRisen
9/15/2012, 02:12 PM
Ohio St down 20-21 but driving 4th
Va tech being upset by Pitt 35-17 late

MojoRisen
9/15/2012, 02:36 PM
Come on Louisana Monroe - SEC SEC sucks .. 28-28

Sabanball
9/15/2012, 04:11 PM
No surprise--Bama 24 Arky 0 at the half in a 230pm CBS game.

picasso
9/15/2012, 04:13 PM
The game might be closer if Arky WRs weren't afraid to catch the ball.

MojoRisen
9/15/2012, 04:27 PM
John L Smith wouldn't find himself anywhere near my kids.... ever since he was crying in his MState presser - I knew he was a freak...

8timechamps
9/15/2012, 04:41 PM
TCU's vaunted defense gave up 300+ passing yards to KU. KU is bad, and they stayed in the game somehow. Maybe this was TCU's version of our game with UTEP.

Ohio State would have lost if Cal's kicker didn't miss 3 FGs.

Louisiana-Monroe is either going to be a real test for Baylor....or Arkansas and Auburn are/were overrated.

V-Tech was never in the game today. You don't see that often from a Frank Beamer team, because they made Pitt look excellent.

I fully expect FSU to jump us in the polls this week, which is fine, but we all know FSU will stumble somewhere along the way (I'm thinking Clemson).

Scott D
9/15/2012, 04:44 PM
I think it's clear that Arky and Aubie are vastly overrated.

I think the thing that is amusing me now is the media getting their panties in a wad over the Pac-12 because of their 6 undefeated teams, but kindly gloss over the fact that their bad teams are very very bad.

8timechamps
9/15/2012, 04:47 PM
I think it's clear that Arky and Aubie are vastly overrated.

I think the thing that is amusing me now is the media getting their panties in a wad over the Pac-12 because of their 6 undefeated teams, but kindly gloss over the fact that their bad teams are very very bad.

This week has been sickening (in the media, regarding the PAC). I'm not convinced that USC is as good as the media is leading us to believe. They struggled with Syracuse last week, and Syracuse is losing to Stony Brook at halftime. I know it's early, which is precisely why the media love of the PAC is so disgusting.

Sabanball
9/15/2012, 06:38 PM
The only team in the PAC 12 that I think is worthy of their ranking is Oregon. They are VERY good.

Sabanball
9/15/2012, 06:40 PM
I think it's clear that Arky and Aubie are vastly overrated.I think the thing that is amusing me now is the media getting their panties in a wad over the Pac-12 because of their 6 undefeated teams, but kindly gloss over the fact that their bad teams are very very bad.

Wait til next week and LSU comes to town.

Blue
9/15/2012, 06:41 PM
The only team in the PAC 12 that I think is worthy of their ranking is Oregon. They are VERY good.

How do you know? Its week 3 and they played Tenn Tech.

8timechamps
9/15/2012, 06:53 PM
How do you know? Its week 3 and they played Tenn Tech.

I would have to agree with him, Oregon looks really good. I've watched all three of their games and they look as good as ever offensively, and better than ever defensively. However, it's still too early to say they are a legit title contender.

Blue
9/15/2012, 07:19 PM
"As expected, Alabama 24 Arkansas 0 at half." I can't wait for Saban and Alabama to get some humble pie. I'm sure when they do Sabanball will tell us that it was "expected."

Nick Saban, although a great coach, is probably the most disliked coach in America. Not bc he wins (thats some of it) but bc he's such a non personality having dooshbag. Do I have to hear his transparent coachspeak every single week building up his impotent opponents as Top 10 worldbeaters? Get real Coach. Nobodys buying it except all the 90% of Alabama fans that are absolute morons. [off soapbox] Heh.

Scott D
9/15/2012, 07:47 PM
I actually find angry Saban amusing.

Oregon is really good when put up against their schedule, not saying they aren't good...just that their schedule so far makes them look very very good. This week should be interesting to see if the lovefest for their conference remains since they have about half of their undefeated teams that could potentially lose this week.

Blue
9/15/2012, 08:06 PM
Yeah I might be biased.