PDA

View Full Version : Bye Week Tobacco Discussion

9/15/2012, 11:33 AM
Anyone witness any tobacco use on campus last Saturday? Any spitting? A sneak drag from a Pall Mall? A puff of hooka holiness? Snort o' snuff?

If not, was there a noticeable difference in the game day atmosphere?

picasso
9/15/2012, 12:22 PM
I dunno but according to the Muscogee/Creek Nation radio spot, it is called tobacc-oh.

9/15/2012, 12:30 PM
Believe it or not, the foggy stench of the cigar smoke, cigarette-butt lined urinal troughs is a memory that I would prefer to forget.

I'm guessing that has changed a bit.

MamaMia
9/15/2012, 03:51 PM
I went downstairs to meet a friend at the half and there was a smoke filled ladies room, so I guess the smokers will just grab a few puffs in the stalls or some dark unmanned corner and leave the games early?

All_Day_28
9/15/2012, 04:36 PM
i didn't notice any tobacco use.. but i did walk around puffing on an e-cigarette and no one seemed to mind so...

SoonerDomiNation
9/16/2012, 12:06 PM
i dipped copenhagen the whole time i was there but i dont spit between the alcohol n snuff swalowing i have a cast iron gut i reckon.

misplacedsooner
9/16/2012, 01:29 PM
i didn't notice any tobacco use.. but i did walk around puffing on an e-cigarette and no one seemed to mind so...

i dont think id take my provari but rather an ego twist with a stardust tank to stealth vape

olevetonahill
9/16/2012, 04:22 PM
Hell even when I smoked , I went with out the whole game and dint light up till i was out of the stadium and I smoked 2 to 3 packs a day

If a person cant wait 4 hours between smokes how in hell Yall ever sleep?

Fraggle145
9/16/2012, 05:48 PM
i dipped copenhagen the whole time i was there but i dont spit between the alcohol n snuff swalowing i have a cast iron gut i reckon.

I spit into a bottle. Nobody said ****.

Seamus
9/16/2012, 06:44 PM

For now ...