PDA

View Full Version : What weighs 7Lbs 5Oz and is 20ana 1/4 inces long?

olevetonahill
9/14/2012, 08:13 PM
My newest Granbabydaughter
Borned about 0430 this morning
Son got to finish the delivery, That was cool , When My kids were born Dad couldnt even stay in the Labor room :tennis:

MamaMia
9/14/2012, 08:20 PM
Do you mean 5 ounces?

Congratulations! :D Is this number 6 or 7? Do they call you Grandpa, Pops, Papa...?

Do we get a baby picture?

I know...so many questions. :O

olevetonahill
9/14/2012, 08:22 PM
Congratulations! :D Is this number 6 or 7? Do they call you Grandpa, Pops, Papa...?

Do we get a baby picture?

6 , The older ones call me PaPaw . I hate it. I got This ones 2 year old sister sayin Granpa
Shes my favorite :playful:

MamaMia
9/14/2012, 08:42 PM
6 , The older ones call me PaPaw . I hate it. I got This ones 2 year old sister sayin Granpa
Shes my favorite :playful:My husband is Papa, but pronounced Papaw as well. All the Grandfathers on my Italian side of the family are Papas. :D

rock on sooner
9/14/2012, 08:55 PM
Vet, THAT is so cool! Grats! Big guy! Only got one grandson but wouldn't
trade anything in the world, not nothin...get to sit with him tamorra while
his Mom n Dad go to the ISU game...

olevetonahill
9/14/2012, 09:13 PM
Vet, THAT is so cool! Grats! Big guy! Only got one grandson but wouldn't
trade anything in the world, not nothin...get to sit with him tamorra while
his Mom n Dad go to the ISU game...

This one evened the count at 3 each
Oldest Grandson just turned 16 and got his License

Flagstaffsooner
9/14/2012, 10:22 PM
I just gave birth to a texan that size, had to flush twice.:texan:

cleller
9/15/2012, 07:49 AM
My newest Granbabydaughter
Borned about 0430 this morning
Son got to finish the delivery, That was cool , When My kids were born Dad couldnt even stay in the Labor room :tennis:

Now they've got dad's getting a hand in on the delivery? This makes me shiver. I was in the room and all that 25 years ago, but the waiting room would have been fine with me.

Nevertheless, you are the lucky one here. I've always heard G-kids are the cherry on top.

olevetonahill
9/15/2012, 07:54 AM
Now they've got dad's getting a hand in on the delivery? This makes me shiver. I was in the room and all that 25 years ago, but the waiting room would have been fine with me.

Nevertheless, you are the lucky one here. I've always heard G-kids are the cherry on top.

Grand Kids are the best, but they kinda like regular kids in a way . Once they hit that Teen years they aint worth a **** for awhile
When they still litttle and cute and Think Granpa is the best, Is the time to really enjoy em

Boomer.....
9/15/2012, 01:17 PM
Congrats vet!

jk the sooner fan
9/15/2012, 01:22 PM
congrats gramps!

Tulsa_Fireman
9/15/2012, 02:44 PM
..My meat.

I thank ya.

Wishboned
9/15/2012, 03:25 PM
Congrats Vet! I had three girls, and now two of my girls have given me three grandsons. I keep asking for a granddaughter. I need a princess to spoil.

And they call me Papa. Not Pawpaw, but Papa. And I love it.