PDA

View Full Version : Don't post much, been on board for years, But here goes

B1rd
9/14/2012, 07:02 PM
I think something happened the week we played KU last year, or something happened during the game. We were not the same team starting at KU. Did Bob get rid of people that were causing the problem or did something else happen either that week or at the game? Seemed like we were different during and after that game in 2011.

8timechamps
9/14/2012, 07:14 PM
I think something happened the week we played KU last year, or something happened during the game. We were not the same team starting at KU. Did Bob get rid of people that were causing the problem or did something else happen either that week or at the game? Seemed like we were different during and after that game in 2011.

Interesting post. I think there were a handful of questionable characters on the team last year. Maybe that was the point that it all boiled over. I remember looking really sluggish that game. I know there was a blow up with Dejuan Miller after the season. I'm sure there was a lot going on under the surface.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/14/2012, 07:32 PM
Games we play inspired last yr, or at least pretty much inspired(4 games):
Fla State, utex cows(whorns), Kansas St, aTm. The rest of the season we were off, either partially or completely(orange aggy) IMHO.

MamaMia
9/14/2012, 07:48 PM
I think something happened the week we played KU last year, or something happened during the game. We were not the same team starting at KU. Did Bob get rid of people that were causing the problem or did something else happen either that week or at the game? Seemed like we were different during and after that game in 2011.I overheard my husband and our son deliberating over this very question last Sunday. May be something did happen.

Soonerus
9/14/2012, 08:51 PM
I think Stoops had to shed some bad influencers...