PDA

View Full Version : The *OFFICIAL* NHL Lockout Thread!

SoonerStormchaser
9/14/2012, 04:35 PM
Cause it starts tomorrow at midnight...and I am ****ing pi$$ed!

Once again, the players are being idiots...the owners were ready to negotiate in January...the NHLPA said, "we'll start once the SC Finals are done." Then they stonewall the owners til MID-AUGUST before coming up with a proposal...and then act all butthurt when the owners lock them out?

Oh well...got my NHL 2K10 ready to go and I guess I'll have to go to a few Barons games before I move in January...then it'll be the Deutsch Ishockey Liga after that!

ouleaf
9/15/2012, 01:38 PM
Yeah, this sucks. I thought both sides would have learned their lesson given the last lockout. It's no wonder the are on the bottom rung of professional sports in America. What a joke!

SteelCitySooner
9/17/2012, 09:35 PM
Son of a bitch.. Where have I been? Wasn't even aware of this.. Damnit. They better get their **** together, they lost so many fans after the last one...

SoonerStormchaser
9/27/2012, 04:38 PM
Well, all pre-season games are shot...regular season games start getting the axe by this time next week. ****ERS!

Boomer_Sooner_sax
10/2/2012, 12:30 PM
The good thing that is going to come out of this though is you are going to see some big time NHLers in OKC. It looks like Jordan Eberle and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins are already there and Taylor Hall will be joining as soon as he is medically cleared. Could be a fun time to go see all the NHLers in the AHL.

ouleaf
10/3/2012, 08:07 PM
Effing ridiculous at this point! They are killing the sport!