PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Green

redkid
9/11/2012, 12:51 AM
What's the scoop on this kid''was he highly recruited?
I know a few of the other tight ends were,,but don't recall hearing about him. He looks to be pretty decent.

SoonerofAlabama
9/11/2012, 06:41 AM
*Brannon

cleller
9/11/2012, 07:56 AM
The whole TE thing hasn't seemed to lock in yet. Grissom was the big name, but haven't seen much from him. Green was originally 3rd string, but seems to be getting lots of playing time. Not sure about McNamara. Green's had a couple drops, but a couple good catches, too. Would sure like to see the TEs more involved. I know they seemed to be valued for their blocking more than receiving lately.

Soonerjeepman
9/11/2012, 09:26 AM
Grissom was susp first game, Green caught the TD in the utep game. Kind of like Millard, good game against utep (touches) then not much against Fa/m..guess it's a good thing to focus on the WR for now..don't know.

Seems like we have a lot of off play makers, just need to get in a groove.

cherokeebrewer
9/11/2012, 09:48 AM
When I watched the replay, it looked like Grissom was laying some great blocks...

picasso
9/11/2012, 12:26 PM
He needs to work on his high five bump.

VA Sooner
9/11/2012, 08:10 PM
Grissom was the starting TE until the suspension. McNamara had a chance in the UTEP game but dropped a pass. Green made the TD pass and we'll see if he climbs above McNamara in the depth chart.

Tough competition when you get just a few opportunities to shine and you get blown by.

Widescreen
9/11/2012, 08:34 PM
McNamara had a chance in the UTEP game but dropped a pass.

Hard to "drop" a pass that is launched 3 feet over your head. He was barely able to even touch the ball.