PDA

View Full Version : King back to DE

8timechamps
9/10/2012, 07:39 PM
Coach BJW said today that with the return of Casey Walker, King will play DE in the KSU game. That means the starting d-line for KSU will be Washington and King at DE, McFarland at the three technique and Walker at the nose.

Although Ndulue played pretty good in the first two games, I feel a lot better having King back at DE and Walker back at nose.

85sooners
9/10/2012, 07:45 PM
Good

BoulderSooner79
9/10/2012, 07:54 PM
Good

Good that King is back at DE or good that 8time feels a lot better about it?

:)

StoopTroup
9/10/2012, 07:55 PM
Another little change that should have Snyder losing sleep all week

bssooner1
9/10/2012, 08:15 PM
Now if McGee could get reinstated...

OUster
9/10/2012, 08:38 PM
Can someone PLEASE find out what issue is with mcGee and tell the rest of us!? So, i can pull some non-existent strings to try and get him back on the team.

8timechamps
9/10/2012, 08:41 PM
Can someone PLEASE find out what issue is with mcGee and tell the rest of us!? So, i can pull some non-existent strings to try and get him back on the team.

Grades. Do your magic!

Seamus
9/10/2012, 09:06 PM
Grades. Do your magic!

2 + 2 = 4

See Jane run. Run, Jane, run!

Olympia is the capital of Washington.

A noun is a person, place or thing.

Plants take in carbon dioxide and expel oxygen.

The cradle of democracy is Greece.

OK, Stacy, go!

SoonerOX
9/10/2012, 10:38 PM
2 + 2 = 4

See Jane run. Run, Jane, run!

Olympia is the capital of Washington.

A noun is a person, place or thing.

Plants take in carbon dioxide and expel oxygen.

The cradle of democracy is Greece.

OK, Stacy, go!

Thanks for the smile. Very amusing.

Seamus
9/10/2012, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the smile. Very amusing.

:excitement:

OU_Sooners75
9/10/2012, 11:57 PM
Grades. Do your magic!

From what I hear it has nothing to do with grades. If it was a grade issue, then the staff would have known well before fall camp started since he didn't take summer classes.

From what I heard it was a third failed drug test, and not of the PED variety either.

And rumors have it that he is on track to be back before the KSU game, but will likely no play in the KSU game.

That said, rumor has it that his requirement to get back with the team is a AA type rehab. And in those rumors its said that he is working hard and taking it serious to get back on the team. And the rumor is he is close to completing the criteria that the school gave him in order to be reinstated. And that he could back later this week or next week.

Keep in mind this is all rumored atg this time since no one outside of the school and football program knows for sure.

If true, and he is reinstated sometime before next Monday, then it will be up to Stoops if he plays or not

Like I siad, if it were grades, is suspension would not be indefinite, it would be a suspension for the entire season.

SunnySooner
9/11/2012, 08:39 PM
Me likey!!

Jason White's Third Knee
9/12/2012, 07:05 AM
Olympia is the capital of Washington? Sweet! Thanks, Soonerfans.com!!

jk the sooner fan
9/12/2012, 07:53 AM
what was the deal with Walker - what was his "issue" that kept him out for a few weeks?

cleller
9/12/2012, 08:21 AM
From what I hear it has nothing to do with grades. If it was a grade issue, then the staff would have known well before fall camp started since he didn't take summer classes.

From what I heard it was a third failed drug test, and not of the PED variety either.

And rumors have it that he is on track to be back before the KSU game, but will likely no play in the KSU game.

That said, rumor has it that his requirement to get back with the team is a AA type rehab. And in those rumors its said that he is working hard and taking it serious to get back on the team. And the rumor is he is close to completing the criteria that the school gave him in order to be reinstated. And that he could back later this week or next week.

Keep in mind this is all rumored atg this time since no one outside of the school and football program knows for sure.

If true, and he is reinstated sometime before next Monday, then it will be up to Stoops if he plays or not

Like I siad, if it were grades, is suspension would not be indefinite, it would be a suspension for the entire season.

What is the PED variety?

This all seems to fit with the way it has played out, and the vagueness of Stoops comments. For everyone's sake I hope the plan is successful.

BoulderSooner79
9/12/2012, 09:57 AM
Performance Enhancing Drug (PED).

OU_Sooners75
9/12/2012, 10:45 AM
What is the PED variety?

This all seems to fit with the way it has played out, and the vagueness of Stoops comments. For everyone's sake I hope the plan is successful.

PED = Performance Enhancement Drugs

OU_Sooners75
9/12/2012, 10:45 AM
Performance Enhancing Drug (PED).

Beat me to it.

OU_Sooners75
9/12/2012, 10:47 AM
Grades. Do your magic!

BTW, what I am hearing when it comes to grades is Torrea Peterson.

Though he is not academically ineligible, it seems his grades are not very good. So he is probably on Academic Probation.