PDA

View Full Version : aTm SEC debut

cleller
9/8/2012, 03:22 PM
They look pretty darn good. Sumlin and Kingsbury have some good offense, too. This Manziel kid is one wild competitor, and their freshman receiver, Johnson is great.
I like 'em better now that they are in the SEC. Still, they are playing Muschamp, who they were familiar with. Anyway, fun to watch. Remind me of Clemson.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/8/2012, 03:26 PM
FU! You GO Gators!!! Chomp chomp chomp. (it would help us with recruiting if aTm would lose a lot in the SEC

MojoRisen
9/8/2012, 03:41 PM
Aggies kicking the **** out of the Gators.... Physically - LOL

cleller
9/8/2012, 03:43 PM
FU! You GO Gators!!! Chomp chomp chomp. (it would help us with recruiting if aTm would lose a lot in the SEC

They were discussing the recruiting issue for aTm on gameday. They can recruit Texas players to play in the SEC.

Didn't really expect this kind of pounding. I even picked Florida on the v-bet.

PalmettoSooner
9/8/2012, 03:44 PM
I was hoping that the Gators would lay it on the aggies but its been the other way around. aTm playing very physical football and they are looking good....or is the Gators that bad?

Sooner91ATL
9/8/2012, 03:48 PM
if we played with half that fire and intensity we would be a top 5 team.

MojoRisen
9/8/2012, 03:50 PM
Driscol is dumb, why wouldnt he throw that away.... sacked out of FG range..

picasso
9/8/2012, 03:58 PM
aTm sucks.

cleller
9/8/2012, 04:05 PM
Some awful nice grabs by their receivers there, too.

soonerinabilene
9/8/2012, 04:06 PM
Aggie fans booing a Florida player for "cramping up" during one of their high speed drives... Funny.

picasso
9/8/2012, 04:06 PM
Some awful nice grabs by their receivers there, too.
You talking about the gomers in white on the sidelines?

marfacowboy
9/8/2012, 04:08 PM
Muschamp's gone after this year. He's overmatched.

badger
9/8/2012, 04:22 PM
Sooo... Kevin Sumlin picked up by Florida when they finally get sick of his no-discipline losing in 1-2 seasons? And then Aggie return to mediocrity? Aaaa....whoop!

OUinFLA
9/8/2012, 04:22 PM
Muschamp's gone after this year. He's overmatched.

that's an often made statement down here in central Fl. They mention his name on the same level as Zook a lot. Not in a kind way

PLaw
9/8/2012, 04:27 PM
I was hoping that the Gators would lay it on the aggies but its been the other way around. aTm playing very physical football and they are looking good....or is the Gators that bad?

Really conflicted about this game. On the one hand, I want the sec exposed by Florida getting throttled. On the other, I don't want to see build a monster down there.

I really like Sumlin. He did a good job while at OU and really resurrected UH. When Bob decides to hang it up and go watch his boys play HS ball, Sumlin should be on Joe C's short list.

Boomer

Sooner in Tampa
9/8/2012, 04:28 PM
Aggie fans booing a Florida player for "cramping up" during one of their high speed drives... Funny.

That is funny since Von Miller cramped up 832 times against us...

8timechamps
9/8/2012, 04:32 PM
Really conflicted about this game. On the one hand, I want the sec exposed by Florida getting throttled. On the other, I don't want to see build a monster down there.

I really like Sumlin. He did a good job while at OU and really resurrected UH. When Bob decides to hang it up and go watch his boys play HS ball, Sumlin should be on Joe C's short list.

Boomer

Yep, I feel the same way. Sumlin is a good coach. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if A&M and UGA both won today.

picasso
9/8/2012, 04:42 PM

Boomer
I'm not worried about aTm building a monster.

marfacowboy
9/8/2012, 04:44 PM

Yeah, we're conflicted too. I'm watching the game with my son, a UTK grad. We hate Florida, but I probably hate A&M more.

MojoRisen
9/8/2012, 04:45 PM
Aggies wont hold onto this...

King Crimson
9/8/2012, 04:49 PM
no fan of the aggies. though, sort of wishing coach boom had stayed at ut.

they look mediocre.

picasso
9/8/2012, 04:49 PM
Aggies wont hold onto this...
Are you talking about the gomers dressed in white on the sidelines?

Sooner91ATL
9/8/2012, 04:59 PM
Are you talking about the gomers dressed in white on the sidelines?

looks like the aggies got their nutz squeezed at halftime. They are out of juice.

marfacowboy
9/8/2012, 04:59 PM
That Florida QB is terrible.

LiveLaughLove
9/8/2012, 05:03 PM
Hard for me to be against aTm now. I like Sumlin too much as a coach and person.

Plus, in this game on the other sideline is Will "the former demigod of texas" Muschamp. So there's that too.

MojoRisen
9/8/2012, 05:06 PM
Crowd doesn't seem to in to it... They are flashing back to the 6 halftime leads blown by Sherm...

8timechamps
9/8/2012, 05:19 PM
Michigan 31
Air Force 25

8:00 left in the fourth

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/8/2012, 05:39 PM
crowd booing again. stay classy Aggies. unless of course they are right and the gators doing it on purpose ;)

cleller
9/8/2012, 05:40 PM
Muschamp got his D to shut em down. May be earning his dough.

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/8/2012, 05:42 PM
gaytor D not giving the ag QB anywhere to go with the pass. he's pretty allusive though. not bad moves for a freshman

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/8/2012, 05:43 PM
FWIW..Oregon st beating Wisky 10-0 with a few mins left in the 4th

marfacowboy
9/8/2012, 05:44 PM
Florida now using their non-suck package.

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/8/2012, 05:44 PM
that should do it.

zeke
9/8/2012, 05:45 PM
Gawd how I hate both of these teams. I dont know who to be for.

Mushchump the defensive genius with the big boy sec speed or the fricken aggies. I hope they tie

PalmettoSooner
9/8/2012, 05:53 PM
:applause:New conference...same results for aggies. Blowing halftime leads

SoonerorLater
9/8/2012, 05:55 PM
ATM looks like they will a mediocre team in the SEC just like they were in the Big 12. It's looks like they are taking up where they left off last year. If they only had to play one half of football they would be national champs.

Sabanball
9/8/2012, 06:47 PM
A tough loss for SEC West 'brother' AM, but I think it was still a good start for them in the SEC. In the long term, they'll be fine.

In other news, Gene Chizik's coaching career has just turned left on Elm and is getting ready to roll past the school book depository.....

Tulsa_Fireman
9/8/2012, 10:16 PM
Back and to the left.

Back...

And to the left.

yermom
9/8/2012, 10:54 PM
ATM looks like they will a mediocre team in the SEC just like they were in the Big 12. It's looks like they are taking up where they left off last year. If they only had to play one half of football they would be national champs.

they don't lose, they just have too much time?

9/9/2012, 01:49 AM
They were discussing the recruiting issue for aTm on gameday. They can recruit Texas players to play in the SEC.

Didn't really expect this kind of pounding. I even picked Florida on the v-bet.They won't be getting the primo tx players as much in the future if they continue to fold, week after week after week.

9/9/2012, 01:50 AM
Aggie fans booing a Florida player for "cramping up" during one of their high speed drives... Funny.both atm and fu are shameless about doing that when they play OU.

9/9/2012, 02:03 AM
Gawd how I hate both of these teams. I dont know who to be for.

Mushchump the defensive genius with the big boy sec speed or the fricken aggies. I hope they tieDoes OU recruit against FU?...very little. Doe OU recruit against Lassie Aggy?...BIG TIME!...there's your answer!