PDA

View Full Version : KState vs Convicts

MojoRisen
9/8/2012, 11:23 AM
KState takes a 7 minute drive, Klien throwing and running 7-ZIP CATS... We better be getting ready for them - we will have had 3 weeks of practice gearing up.

goingoneight
9/8/2012, 11:36 AM
Especially since their perceived strength thus far is our perceived weakness thus far. Zone run plays.

MojoRisen
9/8/2012, 11:38 AM
14-0 Kittens -

WA. Sooner
9/8/2012, 11:39 AM
Any time the cocaine are loosing I'm good with it

WA. Sooner
9/8/2012, 12:11 PM
The "U" is K-State's bitch

thecrimsoncrusader
9/8/2012, 12:11 PM
KState takes a 7 minute drive, Klien throwing and running 7-ZIP CATS... We better be getting ready for them - we will have had 3 weeks of practice gearing up.

They better be getting ready for Oklahoma.

JLEW1818
9/8/2012, 12:13 PM
Kstate looking good.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/8/2012, 12:16 PM
24-3 kState looking really tough. Glad to watch the game as I head to bed early Sunday morning. Will need to get up early to hear our game.

WA. Sooner
9/8/2012, 12:22 PM
tried to be a little tricky and didn't pay off

OU_Sooners75
9/8/2012, 12:22 PM
Its KSTATE....and Miami isnt exactly a great team. If anything, they are no better than UTEP!

That said, KSTATE will have all of Oklahoma's attention. And OU will not be so vanilla in that game!

Look for OU to open up a little more this game, even though FAMU shouldnt be an issue with OU being vanilla!

MojoRisen
9/8/2012, 12:30 PM
Bone head fumble by klien going into the endzone- Miami went right down the field 24-6. KState Defense looks like it might have some issues, Miami has 2 TO that lead to TDS... but were able to move the ball well.

Blue
9/8/2012, 12:39 PM
Its KSTATE....and Miami isnt exactly a great team. If anything, they are no better than UTEP!

That said, KSTATE will have all of Oklahoma's attention. And OU will not be so vanilla in that game!

Look for OU to open up a little more this game, even though FAMU shouldnt be an issue with OU being vanilla!

Do you actually believe Miami and Utep are equals? Oh and your post could use more exclamation. ;)

OU_Sooners75
9/8/2012, 12:53 PM
Do you actually believe Miami and Utep are equals? Oh and your post could use more exclamation. ;)

Actually I think I said no better...not equal.

But no, I do think Miami is a slightly better, but no by much at all.

That said, Miami sucks money dick this year and will likely finish near the bottom of the ACC!

And you need more of these !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????

MojoRisen
9/8/2012, 01:10 PM
We'll find out how good UTEP is today, as for Miami, their big win over Boston College last week isn't lookin so good - they are loosing to Maine 3-0...

with that said, as far as execution, if we played KState game one - we would have had our asses kicked.

StoopTroup
9/8/2012, 01:21 PM
You always play up to your competition.

They were supposed to kick our *** last year too. Even with Whaley hurt early on, we still walked away from Mahhatten with a W.

FirstandGoal
9/8/2012, 01:23 PM
The fact that we'll be having this game at home erases all my major concerns about it. That and the fact that the purple kitteh D looks pretty average right now.

Blue
9/8/2012, 01:41 PM
I love seeing "Da U" get der asses handed to them.

cleller
9/8/2012, 01:45 PM
Snyder has his offense going gangbusters, playing with precision. Impressive stuff, should get some attention.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/8/2012, 01:45 PM
Arthur Brown, k-state LB, is having the success now that everyone thought he would way back in HS. I think(hope) he's a senior. Where is younger brother Bryce Brown playing?

Blue
9/8/2012, 02:10 PM
52-13. Similar to another beating the Canes got last time they were in Big 12 country.

SoonerObsession
9/8/2012, 02:11 PM
KState has me skeert. Hope we play well against them or we might get beat on our own field.

8timechamps
9/8/2012, 04:17 PM
Having watched two Miami games this year, I declare they officially suck. They beat BC last week, but that didn't take much. Against KSU they looked terrible. Can't take anything away from KSU though, Klein looks like he is throwing the ball much better this year. Glad we get 'em in Norman.