PDA

View Full Version : No Tv coverage in Houston??

SoonerForever
9/7/2012, 09:54 AM
looked on Soonersports.com and nothing showing up for Comcast in the Houston area...went on Comcast PPV and nothing coming up as well.....

salth2o
9/7/2012, 10:35 AM
It usually shows up on game day.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/7/2012, 10:51 AM
If not, free tape delay begins at 9 pm Sunday on 37/637.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/7/2012, 11:28 AM
Thank goodness I have DirecTv and not that Comcast crap.

bmjlr
9/7/2012, 12:05 PM
I dont see where I can order it either, and I live in Wichita, KS. WTH?

MamaMia
9/7/2012, 12:41 PM
I feel your pain. I just called Direct TV to order the PPV, because we will be at the game, but they said that it may not record if we aren't here. :(

Its my own fault though. I never had a phone line hooked to the TV. :O

SoonerForever
9/7/2012, 03:49 PM
I see by your avatar that you have a wed waider living with you...my wife is a 85 grad...we used to go to the game every year, but after our rape in Lubbuttox several years ago, she refuses to go....at least when they came in ranked # 1 and we laid the wood to them it took a little of the sting away....still had to go console her though as she really thought they were going all the way that year....:biggrin:

SoonerForever
9/7/2012, 04:57 PM
Looked online from the OU Club of Houston......they have Houston Texans Grille as a watch party site....I called them and they said call back tomorrow to see if enough people will show up to defray the cost of the game....this sucks...first time in many years an OU game was not available to me directly free or ppv to view at home......

bluedogok
9/7/2012, 10:19 PM
I feel your pain. I just called Direct TV to order the PPV, because we will be at the game, but they said that it may not record if we aren't here. :(

Its my own fault though. I never had a phone line hooked to the TV. :O
I haven't had a phone line hooked to a box in many years and have never had a problem with it recording an OU PPV game.

salth2o
9/8/2012, 12:59 PM
While I can't watch the PPV game through my Comcast subscription tonight, I can watch these PPV blockbuster classics: :rolleyes: :(

Big Bewb Slut Hunter
Now That's a Big Shaft 7
3 Way: Array of Tail - billed as "2 heaping helpings of booty for every guy"
Sex Starved Chinese Cooch 7

StoopTroup
9/8/2012, 01:37 PM
1.3 billion Chinese and there are some who are sex starved?

salth2o
9/8/2012, 01:42 PM
1.3 billion Chinese and there are some who are sex starved?

Obviously so...it's up to part 7.

salth2o
9/8/2012, 09:33 PM
Thanks to celticsooner for saving the day.

Comcast can suck it.

aurorasooner
9/8/2012, 09:55 PM
Thanks to celticsooner for saving the day.

Comcast can suck it. watching something called Sooner Sports Overtime on FCS central. Just switched one of the smaller monitors over from the Stool State/'zona game & B. Stoops is having the postgame presser. btw, the aggies went thru the Arizona D like sh_t thru a goose on their 1st series. Lunt looked very good, but I don't know how good the Arizona D is.

StoopTroup
9/8/2012, 10:01 PM
Obviously so...it's up to part 7.

Part 7 must have much stronger than medium sweat. :D