PDA

View Full Version : Wonder were there any significance to Fluke wearing a "SCARLET dress?

olevetonahill
9/6/2012, 07:33 AM
When she were talkin about all of us a payin fer her No Knock pills?

Plus ya gots to admit her a talkin just before ole Slick prolly got his blood a pumping

FaninAma
9/6/2012, 08:42 AM
Always nice to be called a bigot because you disagree with someone. That type of arguement just snaps me right around to wanting to see their point of view. Geez.

LiveLaughLove
9/6/2012, 08:52 AM
She went to a catholic school specifically to try and force their hand. Before wanting the pill paid for by the school she wanted the school to pay for sex change surgeries.

It was only when contraception became the hot button that she started pushing harder for it.

Her agenda all along was the forcing of catholics to pay for things they are morally opposed to.

She's a scumbag of the nth degree. And that's pretty bad.

FaninAma
9/6/2012, 09:11 AM
She went to a catholic school specifically to try and force their hand. Before wanting the pill paid for by the school she wanted the school to pay for sex change surgeries.

It was only when contraception became the hot button that she started pushing harder for it.

Her agenda all along was the forcing of catholics to pay for things they are morally opposed to.

She's a scumbag of the nth degree. And that's pretty bad.

Yeah, she is. The group with the highest rate of peverty and the highest increase in the rate of falling into poverty is single women. That also happens to be the group with the highest support for the democrats and their social policies.

Go figure.

The democrats plan for the rest of us? Do the same bang up job that they have done with blacks and single women. Sorry, but I think I will pass.

Midtowner
9/6/2012, 09:11 AM
I applaud Fluke on her ideological consistency, I think her views require a bit of consideration. The DSM-V does actually recognize several forms of gender identity disorder, for which gender reassignment is the necessary remedy. It's time we stop stigmatizing mental illness and realize that it can be just as debilitating as a torn ACL or painful kidney stones (expensive fixes which are likely covered by the Georgetown insurance plan). Those who object to her position are stuck in a past where mental illness is something which can be changed simply by slapping someone upside the head and telling them not to be a jackass. It doesn't work that way.

If Georgetown was a seminary, I'd agree that it shouldn't be required to do anything its religion specifies as verboten. Georgetown, however, has elected all on its own to participate in the secular education business. It charges big bucks (about $22,000 per semester for tuition alone) [http://studentaccounts.georgetown.edu/information/tuitionandfees/1213listing.html ((about $22,000 per semester for tuition alone)) for its services and in turn pays the faculty and staff handsome salaries. The school's tuition far exceeds that of most for-profit entities, so the mere nomenclature of "not-for-profit" is absurd.

It'd be like saying Chick Fil-A doesn't have to adhere to OSHA requirements because their religion says it doesn't have to. We can't allow such loopholes where the exceptions basically devour the rule.

XingTheRubicon
9/6/2012, 09:12 AM
I'm so pleased that I will never have to step up to a microphone and beg for people to buy me things. Even though apparently, you get a standing ovation for it nowadays. What a pathetic ****ing group of people. Not one ounce of pride.

FaninAma
9/6/2012, 09:14 AM
Midtowner, can you comment on the fact that the 2 demographic groups that have the highest level of support for the democrats are doing the worst economically on every single measurable economic indicator?

Midtowner
9/6/2012, 09:25 AM
Midtowner, can you comment on the fact that the 2 demographic groups that have the highest level of support for the democrats are doing the worst economically on every single measurable economic indicator?

Sure. Those groups have historically always been very vulnerable in economic downturns. What would you have thought if Obama's administration had come up with a new Executive Order providing exclusive access to government jobs only to single women and blacks? Or perhaps some other something aimed at those specific groups. You'd have likely **** a brick. So while complaining about these groups' adherence to the Democrats, I'm guessing you don't have a plan to target and help these groups?

The fact is the Republican Party's answer is to lower (or do away with) the minimum wage, eliminate workplace protections, eliminate environmental regulation, which would disproportionately harm the poor and African American communities which tend to be closer to pollution centers, etc. Not to mention the whole GOP voter ID program which has been designed to disenfranchise minorities at the ballot box. As for single women, you want to single out their birth control as something healthcare shouldn't cover and you want to close down Planned Parenthood, which during 99% of the time is performing services other than abortions for lower-income women.

FaninAma
9/6/2012, 09:45 AM
So basically you're saying that they continue to do poorly because we haven't spent enough money or given them enough preferential treatment and that you are convinced they would be doing even worse if left to compete equally with other groups.

It would appear that your message is the same as the democrats message.....you better stay dependent on us or you are screwed because you are incapable of improving your own life situations without our help. Never ending dependence on government.

Gotcha.

Midtowner
9/6/2012, 09:55 AM
So basically you're saying that they continue to do poorly because we haven't spent enough money or given them enough preferential treatment and that you are convinced they would be doing even worse if left to compete equally with other groups.

When you are born poor to parents with felonies, single parent households in areas with horrible schools (which is all much more likely if you're black) or if you're providing childcare all on your own, not receiving child support, and are less likely to earn as much as your male counterparts for the same job, as single women, you're basically fighting the economic fight with one or both hands tied behind your back. Preferential treatment would get your panties in a wad? Okay, so what's your proposal to help bring these folks up out of poverty? How about increasing funding at urban schools, creating residential urban schools where work ethic and work culture can be taught costing us billions of taxpayer dollars? How would you like that? How about comprehensive daycare and early childhood development programs as well as increased access to higher education for single parents and minorities?

It's easy to be born on third base and think you hit a triple.

It would appear that your message is the same as the democrats message.....you better stay dependent on us or you are screwed because you are incapable of improving your own life situations without our help. Never ending dependence on government.

I'm all about economic rehabilitation programs.

TitoMorelli
9/6/2012, 09:56 AM
I applaud Fluke on her ideological consistency, I think her views require a bit of consideration. The DSM-V does actually recognize several forms of gender identity disorder, for which gender reassignment is the necessary remedy.

The DSM-V now also recognizes body integrity identity disorder, but I don't see too many people pushing for taxpayer-funded amputation of healthy limbs.

Midtowner
9/6/2012, 09:57 AM
The DSM-V now also recognizes body integrity identity disorder, but I don't see too many people pushing for taxpayer-funded amputation of healthy limbs.

I'm fine with that too.

KABOOKIE
9/6/2012, 10:13 AM

They are called democrats and tax funded surgeries to remove their heads from their asses will be next. That I am all for.

Midtowner
9/6/2012, 10:36 AM
They are called democrats and tax funded surgeries to remove their heads from their asses will be next. That I am all for.

Most of these surgeries would be covered by insurance. The Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement rates would probably be very low. Typically, these surgeries are done overseas these days. I wouldn't mind that practice continuing as a means of cost savings.

OU68
9/6/2012, 11:28 AM
When you are born poor to parents with felonies, single parent households in areas with horrible schools (which is all much more likely if you're black)

And why is that? Please don't give the slavery argument - the Vietnamese who came to the US have done damn well.

Midtowner
9/6/2012, 11:44 AM
And why is that? Please don't give the slavery argument - the Vietnamese who came to the US have done damn well.

The Vietnamese live in communities which culturally value education, and for those who aren't educated, the Vietnamese very selectively employ their own in Vietnamese businesses. Vietnamese folks are MUCH less likely to have single parents or parents who are in prison, parents who use drugs or parents who are the products of generational poverty. Also, this country does not have a history of, not even that long ago, engaging in blatant racial apartheid which has gone ignored for the most part. Oppressing a racial minority for 100s of years, ghettoizing them and then one day saying "you're equal, go get a job" isn't likely to work. Especially when they are more likely to be pulled over for made up traffic offenses (the DWB is very real), more likely to be discriminated against in the hiring process (try getting a job if your name is LaQuanda), etc.

You want to be born on third and think you hit a triple? Fine.

Ton Loc
9/6/2012, 11:53 AM
The Vietnamese live in communities which culturally value education, and for those who aren't educated, the Vietnamese very selectively employ their own in Vietnamese businesses. Vietnamese folks are MUCH less likely to have single parents or parents who are in prison, parents who use drugs or parents who are the products of generational poverty. Also, this country does not have a history of, not even that long ago, engaging in blatant racial apartheid which has gone ignored for the most part. Oppressing a racial minority for 100s of years, ghettoizing them and then one day saying "you're equal, go get a job" isn't likely to work. Especially when they are more likely to be pulled over for made up traffic offenses (the DWB is very real), more likely to be discriminated against in the hiring process (try getting a job if your name is LaQuanda), etc.

All well and good but damn if they don't have some sort of blame in this. They hit at least a double just being born in the US. Single mothers raising 4 kids before they hit 21, Dad's that don't give a **** about them. Until something is done about that not a thing will change.

Midtowner
9/6/2012, 12:01 PM
All well and good but damn if they don't have some sort of blame in this. They hit at least a double just being born in the US. Single mothers raising 4 kids before they hit 21, Dad's that don't give a **** about them. Until something is done about that not a thing will change.

I've always been in favor of offering cash payments in the $5K range to mothers who have had their parental rights terminated in deprived proceedings to get their tubes tied. I don't have a lot of sympathy for the adults, but the children deserve a lot more than we're giving them. We need to do something radical like that to make inroads here. I volunteer sometimes on the juvenile deprived show cause dockets in Oklahoma County representing the kids after they are taken into state custody. I can't tell you how many times mom has shown up to the hearing high on God knows what, this having been the 10th+ child she's had taken away.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that being born addicted to methamphetamine, severely underweight and undernourished and stuck in the foster care system is hardly hitting a double no matter what country you're in.

In Oklahoma alone, we cut over 20% in our education budget over the last few years, cuts which have disproportionately harmed the children of the poor. If we're wanting to give them a hand up out of poverty, why do we keep kicking their hands as they try to climb the ladder out?

TitoMorelli

And they lived in even worse conditions in their home country, with even greater obstacles standing between them and the lives they desired.

Midtowner

I've always been in favor of offering cash payments in the $5K range to mothers who have had their parental rights terminated in deprived proceedings to get their tubes tied. I don't have a lot of sympathy for the adults, but the children deserve a lot more than we're giving them. We need to do something radical like that to make inroads here. I volunteer sometimes on the juvenile deprived show cause dockets in Oklahoma County representing the kids after they are taken into state custody. I can't tell you how many times mom has shown up to the hearing high on God knows what, this having been the 10th+ child she's had taken away.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that being born addicted to methamphetamine, severely underweight and undernourished and stuck in the foster care system is hardly hitting a double no matter what country you're in.

In Oklahoma alone, we cut over 20% in our education budget over the last few years, cuts which have disproportionately harmed the children of the poor. If we're wanting to give them a hand up out of poverty, why do we keep kicking their hands as they try to climb the ladder out?

OU68
9/6/2012, 12:14 PM
You intentionally miss my point. WHY are many of their parents in jail? WHY are there so many single moms? Your answer is for us (born on third base) to give them more. It hasn't worked up till now, what makes you think it will make things better going forward?

Tulsa_Fireman
9/6/2012, 12:15 PM
If she had as many dongs sticking out of her as she's had stuck in her, she'd look like a porcupine.

Midtowner
9/6/2012, 12:19 PM
You intentionally miss my point. WHY are many of their parents in jail? WHY are there so many single moms?

You tell me.

What is your solution?

Your answer is for us (born on third base) to give them more. It hasn't worked up till now, what makes you think it will make things better going forward?

Never said that.

Ton Loc
9/6/2012, 12:19 PM

No one's going to disagree with the children or helping them. Its the parents that suck. And its not just any one group unless you're going with - the poor, uneducated, I don't give a ****.
I'd gladly vote to give people $5000 not to have kids. Poor or not. Fine by me. Also, throw your *** in jail for not being a father/mother.

Midtowner
9/6/2012, 12:20 PM
If she had as many dongs sticking out of her as she's had stuck in her, she'd look like a porcupine.

Seriously? She advocates contraceptives and you turn to slut shaming?

You don't know a thing about her, but I suppose we can assume that if you're in favor of condoms being readily available at the grocery store or wherever that you like it up the ***?

--kind of the same principle.

Midtowner
9/6/2012, 12:22 PM
No one's going to disagree with the children or helping them. Its the parents that suck. And its not just any one group unless you're going with - the poor, uneducated, I don't give a ****.

Then why in Oklahoma do we keep sending back legislators who vote to cut education funding by double digits when we're already #49 in per capita funding???

I'd gladly vote to give people $5000 not to have kids. Poor or not. Fine by me. Also, throw your *** in jail for not being a father/mother.

--also an expensive and pretty unworkable situation. You incarcerate folks for not being present parents, you're going to exacerbate your poverty problem, not to mention, incur a huge expense. Also, I can tell you I've seen a great number of parents who have no business doing anything more than contributing child support--and if you don't pay that, you can get locked up.

olevetonahill
9/6/2012, 12:25 PM
Seriously? She advocates contraceptives and you turn to slut shaming?

You don't know a thing about her, but I suppose we can assume that if you're in favor of condoms being readily available at the grocery store or wherever that you like it up the ***?

--kind of the same principle.

Dont be trying to get Fireman to have sex with you, Ya dayum pervert

Midtowner
9/6/2012, 12:28 PM
Dont be trying to get Fireman to have sex with you, Ya dayum pervert

Pretty quick to rush to his defense there, eh sally?

OU68
9/6/2012, 01:26 PM
You tell me.

What is your solution?

Surprisingly I agree with you - it's education. But people have to really want it. My mom didn't work & my dad was in the maintenance department - but there was never a question about me going to school, and doing well in school. Paying people to stay home & have multiple kids by multiple partners isn't going to ever move them out of poverty. And by the way, I'm talking about a white family that lived up the street from us. There are too many people gaming the system at the top & the bottom.

Midtowner
9/6/2012, 01:33 PM
Surprisingly I agree with you - it's education. But people have to really want it. My mom didn't work & my dad was in the maintenance department - but there was never a question about me going to school, and doing well in school. Paying people to stay home & have multiple kids by multiple partners isn't going to ever move them out of poverty. And by the way, I'm talking about a white family that lived up the street from us. There are too many people gaming the system at the top & the bottom.

I'm in favor of HUGE spending if we change the public school model. I'm suggesting maybe an 8 AM to 7PM or possibly even residential school where the kids just visit their parents on the weekends. Sure, there'll always be poverty, but we need to be offering these kids legitimate ways out, so when someone does happen to escape the ghetto, we consider it them utilizing the resources available rather than a miracle.

As far as paying people to stay home and have multiple kids by multiple partners, TANF doesn't work that way. Maybe SSI, which also needs reformed, but fixing our poverty problems is sure as hell not going to be done by cutting back on resources and education.

olevetonahill
9/6/2012, 01:56 PM
Pretty quick to rush to his defense there, eh sally?

I just know how you perverts are

XingTheRubicon
9/7/2012, 08:46 AM
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5978/donkh.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/donkh.jpg/)

KantoSooner
9/7/2012, 02:44 PM
Frankly, I never knew that anyone's insurance paid for contraception (except maybe in cases where it was being used for another purpose (like pills being used for horomone therapy)). That and the fact that they are relatively cheap makes it seem like a non-issue to me.

What I do find interesting is the immediate and pruriant interest devoted to Fluke's sex life. So far as I can tell, she's young and healthy. If she doesn't belong to some weird *** cult, I'd expect her to have somewhere between 1 and 3 partners and to be sleeping with them on a fairly regular basis. (A couple times a week, maybe a bit more if she's particularly frisky). That's normal. It's also healthy, both physically and mentally, so long as you pay attention to contraception and basic hygiene. It is also healthy socially. When she's ready to commit, she can pick the 'one' and settle in knowing the alternative she's chosen against. The excessive attention paid to her sexuality (when it wasn't really the point of the argument anyway) smacks of 10 year-old boys giggling nervously about 'boobies 'n wieners hehehehehehehe', it indicates extreme discomfort with the topic of sex and possibly 'issues' with sexual identity and probably tells us more about them than about her.

soonercruiser
9/7/2012, 07:33 PM
OK perverts!
Back to the subject at hand....THE DRESS!

Personally I would have vote for a blue satin dress with a big wet spot on the front!
Bill would have loved it!
Hillary would have been on the next plane home.
:topsy_turvy: