PDA

View Full Version : FAMU recruit visit

8timechamps
9/5/2012, 09:48 PM
3 star DE recruit Dimarya Mixon (6'4" 250lbs) will be in Norman this coming weekend for the FAMU game. Mixon is an interesting recruit, because he is already committed to Arizona State, but since he received an OU offer he's been talking frequently with the OU coaches. I'm guessing he's still open to OU if he's willing to make an official visit.

sooneron
9/6/2012, 08:11 PM
Is it Mixon or Nixon? :D

8timechamps
9/6/2012, 08:35 PM
Is it Mixon or Nixon? :D

Jerkface.

PLaw
9/8/2012, 11:08 AM
We also have Anders Huizenga visiting from Byron Nelson HS for the game. He is 6'6", 300 lbs, JR. off tackle. He is not currently ranked by recruiting services. Anders is a classmate with my daughter. She said he got his invitation late last week for game tickets. I don't believe this is an official visit.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1147542/#highlights/8777376

Boomer

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/9/2012, 02:38 AM
We also have Anders Huizenga visiting from Byron Nelson HS for the game. He is 6'6", 300 lbs, JR. off tackle. He is not currently ranked by recruiting services. Anders is a classmate with my daughter. She said he got his invitation late last week for game tickets. I don't believe this is an official visit.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1147542/#highlights/8777376BoomerHe's not big enough for OU's line. Maybe we can try him as a DB!

8timechamps
9/9/2012, 08:09 PM
Mixon had a great visit to Norman. He said he has a great relationship with BJW. Chuka Ndulue was his host for the weekend, and Mixon said the best part of the visit was getting to meet Blake Griffin. Hopefully Griffin helped the recruiting process a little.

Mixon remains an ASU commit, but his uncle is a huge Sooner fan. Mixon received his offer from OU after he committed to ASU, so there is reason to think he's not sold on being a Sun Devil.

8timechamps
9/9/2012, 08:13 PM
Also, we had another recruit in Norman for a visit:

DE Sekou Clark (6'3" 217lb, Billy Ryan HS, Denton TX) - Clark is in the class of 2014, and is currently garnering interest from all the elite programs (Alabama, LSU, etc.). The visit was "unofficial". Clark has camped at OU for the past two summers.

PLaw
9/10/2012, 08:41 AM
He's not big enough for OU's line. Maybe we can try him as a DB!

I think he is the back up center or power forward on Byron's 4A HS B-ball team. He move's pretty well, so SS may be a better fit, ;0))