PDA

View Full Version : Let's Get It Started! WWW.FIREHEUPVELLE.COM

soonerboy_odanorth
9/4/2012, 07:13 PM
It's crystal clear, folks! CRYSTAL.

It's like how the Tejanos been fumblin' round with the peepers in their pockets the last couple of years. You know... If you have two QB's you don't have any... that old axiom?

Well I think it applies to Offensive Coordinators, too. We simply can no longer live with Heupel and Norvelle.

Hence, www.fireheupvelle.com!

You howler monkeys all had your turns at SCREAMING at the top of your lungs for Wilson to be gone. Then SCREAMING at the top of your lungs for Venables to be gone.

Well now the shoe is on the other foot. Everyone's golden-boy Heupel, in combination with Norvelle, ain't gettin' the job done after the steaming heap of habanero refried bean runs of an offense that got squirted and splattered all over the Sun Bowl turf. NASTY.

Therefore, www.fireheupvelle.com!

Come on all you howler monkeys! Chime up!

rainiersooner
9/4/2012, 08:14 PM
well it's been an hour since anyone responded and now I feel bad for you, so...YEAH, YEAH, YEAH WHAT HE SAID!!! ;)

goingoneight
9/4/2012, 08:16 PM
Kevin Wilson sez hi.

jkjsooner
9/4/2012, 08:24 PM
Wow! It's way too early to make such a statement. As much as our offense has struggled at times last year and last week, there are reasons for those struggles and our offense has still be light years ahead of anything we had throughout the entire decade of the '90s.

You did say one thing that is correct. Those who wanted Wilson gone were fools. He was one of the best offensive coordinators we've had and the statistics prove this out.

You'll always have fools who have 20/20 hindsight on every play that doesn't work. Every run that fails should have been a pass. Every pass that fails should have been a run. Blah, blah, blah.

IslandSooner
9/4/2012, 09:31 PM
We are Sooner Fans, and we will not be happy until we win them all..... 13-0, that is happiness

OU_Sooners75
9/4/2012, 10:10 PM
We are Sooner Fans, and we will not be happy until we win them all..... 13-0, that is happiness

Then we are a very disappointed fanbase, since 13-0 has only happened once for OU.

In fact with more games come more chances at losses.

OU has the most undefeated seasons (8 games min.) But it averages out to less than 2 seasons every 10 years.

basel90
9/5/2012, 01:30 AM
No i still have faith in Heupel , he is a winner and has made changes whenever needed. Let us face it , he is still getting his own recruits on the OL and all the tools,. he is smart and he is dynamic and knows what he is doing. I am sure he will continue to do a great job. Let us not forget the last years Defense was the problem and out Offense was a plus.

olevetonahill
9/5/2012, 05:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PVUit1-0Ck

cherokeebrewer
9/5/2012, 08:03 AM
Fire Josh after one game into his 2nd year? That's seems fair, but Coach Stoops & I disagree...

Widescreen
9/5/2012, 12:07 PM
I prefer http://www.firenorpel.com Easier to say.

vtsooner21
9/5/2012, 12:14 PM
You can't coach desire and heart...But perhaps recruiting some occasionally. Give me one or two Boz-types and watch it go...
Boomer

StoopTroup
9/5/2012, 07:29 PM
Soonerboy's Jiffy Pop Brain is about to assplode....

http://sfinbudapest.com/photos/0902/090209-NMturk-LG.jpg

soonerboy_odanorth
9/6/2012, 12:45 AM
ALLSOME! That's really good stuff... I did LOL.

soonerboy_odanorth
9/6/2012, 12:52 AM
I prefer http://www.firenorpel.com Easier to say.

I actually considered that. But it sounds just too much like www.firenorvelle.com. And I didn't want anyone to scream at me saying, "THAT'S RACIST!"

I mean... Happy Heupel the Golden Boy White-*** Cracker can get his a** canned just as deservingly. :D

MamaMia
9/6/2012, 01:10 PM
Josh is just now getting his sea legs. What impresses me the most about him is that he is relentless when it comes to reviewing game film. Thats a big plus. I have faith in him. :D

85sooners
9/6/2012, 04:56 PM
Fire yourself

olevetonahill
9/6/2012, 05:16 PM
:applouse: