PDA

View Full Version : Barry Switzer doubles reward in dog dragging case

badger
9/3/2012, 03:40 PM
The reward for information leading to the arrest of those responsible for the dragging death of a 2-year-old Labrador retriever in Rogers County has doubled, thanks to a contribution from former University of Oklahoma football coach Barry Switzer.

Linky (http://www.tulsaworld.com/specialprojects/news/crimewatch/article.aspx?subjectid=450&articleid=20120903_450_0_CESATe789600)

I will admit that I used to despise this guy because my beloved Packers couldn't beat him in the early/mid 90s to go Super Bowl...ing. But this guy is more involved in this state and community than someone who is retired and wealthy usually is.

Kudos to the King!

TheUnnamedSooner
9/3/2012, 03:55 PM
Why does National Lampoon's Vacation come to mind?

soonergirlNeugene
9/3/2012, 04:55 PM
As a dog person, and lets just face it, someone with a soul, I'm absolutely disgusted that anyone would do that. I say make the punishment fit the crime.
Good on Barry for taking an interest in seeing this ******* brought to justice.

tulsaoilerfan
9/3/2012, 05:32 PM
Gotta agree whomever did this is a piece of ****

olevetonahill
9/3/2012, 06:06 PM
Can I have 5 minutes alone with em when we find out who did this?
Oh and Ill even go to saxet if they ever find the doosh that did this?
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/07/10/dogs-mouth-taped-shut-with-tongue-hanging-out/

Collier11
9/3/2012, 06:13 PM
ive said it 100 times, anyone who abuses Children or Animals are the lowest form of human being, Its seriously like some ppl dont realize that animals feel pain. Makes my blood boil

StoopTroup
9/3/2012, 06:16 PM
I pulled the wings off a fly once for fun but it was a Fexas fly.

Abuse my dog...I'll make you a Fexas Fly.

C&CDean
9/3/2012, 06:59 PM
People that hurt children, women, men, and animals (in that order) are the lowest form of life on this planet. Children, women, men? You deserve a bullet in the brain. An animal? You deserve castration with a dull knife. At the minimum. Why would somebody hurt a mutt? Jeezus.

olevetonahill
9/3/2012, 07:08 PM
People that hurt children, women, men, and animals (in that order) are the lowest form of life on this planet. Children, women, men? You deserve a bullet in the brain. An animal? You deserve castration with a dull knife. At the minimum. Why would somebody hurt a mutt? Jeezus.

If they gonna do this to a dog or really any animal they are a lower life form , Just kill the ****ers

Like Ive said Its one thing to put down a dog thats been starved and gone wild. Its an entire different matter to torture one

C&CDean
9/3/2012, 07:10 PM
Now that you mention the word "torture" I guess I'm with you. Torture any of God's creatures? Goodbye.

olevetonahill
9/3/2012, 07:15 PM
Now that you mention the word "torture" I guess I'm with you. Torture any of God's creatures? Goodbye.

Like that deal I linked, How could any one do that to a dog?

C&CDean
9/3/2012, 07:18 PM
I ain't gonna watch it. Seen enough already.

olevetonahill
9/3/2012, 07:21 PM
I ain't gonna watch it. Seen enough already.

The Lady that found her adopted her last i heard the little Mutt was doing good

olevetonahill
9/5/2012, 05:17 AM
The Aszhole turned himself in
http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigation-into-rogers-county-dog-death-over

StoopTroup
9/5/2012, 02:06 PM
Watched Yukon Men. The guy keeping the hot water going for the 2500 folks living in Tanana said they ate their entire team of pack dogs the 1st year they moved there.

tycat947
9/5/2012, 02:09 PM
ive said it 100 times, anyone who abuses Children or Animals are the lowest form of human being, Its seriously like some ppl dont realize that animals feel pain. Makes my blood boil

Totally agree! This is truly sickening!

badger
9/5/2012, 02:34 PM
Totally agree! This is truly sickening!

People either do it out of boredom or because they feel big and powerful, hurting the defenseless.

Same could be said for OSU beating up on Savannah State last weekend. Were you Pokes bored, or just needed to feel like tough guys? Oooo, so tough, beating up on state that isn't even a state... :stunned:

Joking aside, it sounds like whoever did this is going to beg to be put in jail so that he's not out in the open, because death threats are already getting sent to the perp.

olevetonahill
9/5/2012, 04:40 PM
Ok Theres some bull **** going on in this deal somewhere
The dude that came forward wont be facing charges?????

I smell either an attempt to extort money for that rescue operation or the dude that killed the dog is some rich azzhole that they are gonna protect.

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/deputies-say-rogers-county-dog-death-not-animal-cruelty