PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap

diverdog
9/3/2012, 03:11 PM
We just had a tornado touch down about a mile from my house. God damn tornado warnings up here in the east are for ****. No one knew it was around. The thunderstorm was bad but nothing like we use to see in the west. This is the second time I have been around a tornado up here. The last one hit the farm I was living on and took down the barn and left my place where I was renting untouched. Thank god because it was an old horse stall converted into a one room apartment and I had nowhere to hide. Again, we did not get any warnings.

badger
9/3/2012, 03:29 PM
Sounds like you're looking for the South Oval, but in any event, hope everyone is safe.

Where do you live? If that question is too personal, just a general area: NE Oklahoma, SW Texas, etc.

pphilfran
9/3/2012, 04:33 PM
Delaware

diverdog
9/3/2012, 05:38 PM
Sounds like you're looking for the South Oval, but in any event, hope everyone is safe.

Where do you live? If that question is too personal, just a general area: NE Oklahoma, SW Texas, etc.

Well it didn't blow as hard as Joe Biden. :)

Wishboned
9/3/2012, 06:37 PM
Sounds like you're looking for the South Oval

He probably posted it there, but the wind was so strong it blew it over here.

8timechamps
9/3/2012, 07:45 PM
We just had a tornado touch down about a mile from my house. God damn tornado warnings up here in the east are for ****. No one knew it was around. The thunderstorm was bad but nothing like we use to see in the west. This is the second time I have been around a tornado up here. The last one hit the farm I was living on and took down the barn and left my place where I was renting untouched. Thank god because it was an old horse stall converted into a one room apartment and I had nowhere to hide. Again, we did not get any warnings.

This is CLEARLY a left wing attempt to distract the voters!

;)

olevetonahill
9/3/2012, 07:51 PM
This is CLEARLY a left wing attempt to distract the voters!

;)

No, No, No, Its Bush's fault
Pay Tention

rock on sooner
9/3/2012, 08:12 PM
No, No, No, Its Bush's fault
Pay Tention

Aw, Vet, yew no that aint true...

olevetonahill
9/3/2012, 08:37 PM
Aw, Vet, yew no that aint true...

Ill Bet ya. :tongue:

rock on sooner
9/3/2012, 08:41 PM
Ill Bet ya. :tongue:

Now, c'mon, yew know that Bush's tention span only lasted
just past Laura sayin' no more ta night, so he cant possibly
be sponsible fer all that!

soonercruiser
9/3/2012, 11:03 PM
It was a suprise Japanese attack on the East Coast.
A JoeNado!
:victorious:

diverdog
9/4/2012, 03:23 AM
Looking at the news reports and damage the twister was about a third of a mile from my home. My dog must have known something was up because he would not leave my side. There was a brief siren but since I live about a mile from the fire department I thought it was a fire.

All the years I lived in Oklahoma I never had a twister get as close as up here. Normally we get them as a result of hurricanes. One time there was an F4 to the west of town. Typically they are nowhere as strong. A friend of mine had his fishing boat (45 footer) hit by a water spout. Not much damage but he did crap his pants.