PDA

View Full Version : The OU/UTEP is not so bad to watch

MamaMia
9/2/2012, 10:31 PM
now that I know the ending. :biggrin:

Actually, its kind of fun looking at all the rabid UTEP fans and players faces slowly deflating as they went from "We are going to beat the Sooners!" to "We are going to lose."

TheHumanAlphabet
9/3/2012, 01:03 AM
Well, I hope the outcome stays the same when I return from Indonesia and can watch the game..;)

soonerloyal
9/3/2012, 08:03 AM
I liked seeing Metoyer & Brown in their inaugural performances. Metoyer will be even better now that he's gotten his first college game under his belt.

blacktop
9/3/2012, 09:32 AM
I am tired of every article saying that UTEP "blocked" Hunnicutt's field goal attempt. After re-watching the play I keep seeing OUr holder lose the ball. The football was practically on it's side by the time Hunnicutt's foot arrived to kick it. Yes, Hunnicutt missed it but it wasn't blocked and it wasn't his fault.

MountainOkie
9/3/2012, 09:55 AM
Watching that UTEP QB pander for interference after nearly every pass play makes me chuckle a bit. He seemed convinced they couldn't beat us without help from early on.

BigTip
9/3/2012, 10:40 AM
now that I know the ending. :biggrin:

Actually, its kind of fun looking at all the rabid UTEP fans and players faces slowly deflating as they went from "We are going to beat the Sooners!" to "We are going to lose."

Ha, ha, so true. I had to get up very early Sunday, so I went to bed at the half, taping the second half. Much easier to watch!

JLEW1818
9/3/2012, 01:36 PM
i think kicking Gator-Aggie in Norman will help a lot.

85sooners
9/3/2012, 02:05 PM
Boomer!