PDA

View Full Version : So, do you think that it's likely the Republicans

MamaMia
9/2/2012, 01:53 PM
will end up controlling both the House and the Senate in the near future? :pop:

TitoMorelli
9/2/2012, 02:02 PM
I felt better about their chances following the 2010 elections (and before Akin opened his mouth).

But polls show that some incumbent GOP senators are in for a tough election battle. Scott Brown could lose his seat to breast-feeding pioneer Fauxcahontas Warren in an election that could prove once and for all just how overrated a Harvard or Boston prep school education is.

badger
9/3/2012, 08:21 AM
People want and need jobs in order to provide for themselves and their families and have the means to survive.

Whichever candidates, Democrat or Republican, have the best plans for getting people back to work or the best track records, are going to get elected.

hawaii 5-0
9/3/2012, 05:53 PM
I think it depend on how many Pubs back away from Ryan's Budget and his Voucher Health Plan.

5-0

rock on sooner
9/3/2012, 08:37 PM
People want and need jobs in order to provide for themselves and their families and have the means to survive.

Whichever candidates, Democrat or Republican, have the best plans for getting people back to work or the best track records, are going to get elected.

Holy Crap, Badg! Common sense?! Donno whut ta think!? Smart?
Good idea? Geez! Im sorry...any body in your area runnin' that
have those ideas? :biggrin:

TheHumanAlphabet
9/3/2012, 09:27 PM
I had read Brown has a lead over Fauxcahontas.

Akin I had read was still neck and neck...

landrun
9/4/2012, 06:53 PM
I think there is a better chance the Rs get the house and senate than winning the white house.
I suspect they'll pick up seats in the senate, keep the house and Obama wins a second term.

The best we can hope for is that the Repubs have power to prevent any more damage and force the Dems to cut some spending.