PDA

View Full Version : mustard for cramps

jk the sooner fan
9/2/2012, 12:16 PM
did not know this - they have to eat it to get the desired effect

http://www.livestrong.com/article/262926-how-to-use-mustard-for-leg-cramps/

thecrimsoncrusader
9/2/2012, 12:23 PM
I would rather have a cramp than eat mustard. That is nasty shiznit!

Sooner91ATL
9/2/2012, 12:24 PM
they don't eve use French's. They were using off brand albertsons.

thecrimsoncrusader
9/2/2012, 12:26 PM
They actually had French's and the Albertson's brand, but ran out of the French's and threw it away and when had to go with Albertson's the rest of the way out. Maybe it's Albertson's fault he couldn't come back in.

Sooner91ATL
9/2/2012, 12:46 PM
I'd be getting Jefferey some Grey Poupon or some stone ground mustard or something. Hell no ordinary yellow mustard for the leading rusher in C USA.

nighttrain12
9/2/2012, 01:23 PM
Since it didn't work, they should have tried to 'cut the mustard' for cramps though that might have aggravated it.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/2/2012, 01:25 PM
Mr. Jeffrey, I don't think putting some in your vagina will really help with the cramps. Take this midol instead.

StoopTroup
9/2/2012, 01:29 PM
Mr. Jeffrey, I don't think putting some in your vagina will really help with the cramps. Take this midol instead.

I guess we'll see how they do that when they visit Tulsa in October. I wonder if The Tulsa World will do a special on it....?

ROTF

SoonerorLater
9/2/2012, 01:50 PM
they don't eve use French's. They were using off brand albertsons.

Cheap SOB's. You can tell a lot about the quality of a football program by the mustard they use.

Statalyzer
9/2/2012, 01:59 PM
Why not just use pickle juice?

StoopTroup
9/2/2012, 02:00 PM
^lol

MamaMia
9/2/2012, 03:51 PM
Magnesium taken on a daily basis prevents leg cramps. There's a product called Natural Calm that does the trick. Its a powder that fizzes in hot water. Drink two TBSPs in a mug of hot water every night before bed and no more cramps. Players slathered up in table mustard on a football field is just plain nasty. It stains, it smells and it stings peoples eyes.

SoonerorLater
9/2/2012, 03:53 PM
Magnesium taken on a daily basis prevents leg cramps. There's a product called Natural Calm that does the trick. Its a powder that fizzes in hot water. Drink two TBSPs in a mug of hot water every night before bed and no more cramps. Players slathered up in table mustard on a football field is just plain nasty. It stains, it smells and it stings peoples eyes.

but if you want a hot dog it's kind of handy

Redshirt
9/2/2012, 04:07 PM
Switzer was seen eating coneys with extra mustard on the sideline whilst coaching. I must say i never saw him cramp up during a game.

bluedogok
9/2/2012, 07:57 PM
Cheap SOB's. You can tell a lot about the quality of a football program by the mustard they use.
Nothing about Albertson's is cheap....if they wanted budget mustard they should've used HEB mustard.

Indy Sooner
9/2/2012, 11:39 PM
but if you want a hot dog it's kind of handy

Spoken like a true Sanchez.

MamaMia
9/3/2012, 12:27 AM
Coral Calcium, bananas and Natural Calm will completely do away with leg cramps.

zeke
9/3/2012, 03:28 AM
Karl in Sling Blade ate mustard on his French Fried Taters. You never saw him cramp up

vtsooner21
9/3/2012, 03:30 AM
If mustard was a possible cure Saturday, they should have tried onions, relish, even some chili...

Boomer

jk the sooner fan
9/3/2012, 07:44 AM
i cant help but think of the scene from dumb and dumber when Lloyd uses mustard to "cool" the burning sensation from the hot peppers

Sooner91ATL
9/3/2012, 09:42 AM
Carl also ate mustard on his biscuits. Well, I'll be dogged.

Tiptonsooner
9/3/2012, 11:10 AM
Bell peppers. Anything with high potassium will do the trick.

badger
9/3/2012, 12:03 PM
Serious question: If UTEP didn't have to resort to mustard, would they have been more competitive?

We didn't just beat them because UTEP was cramping, did we?

I wonder if there's an Albertson's close to UTEP's stadium and they ran to get it during the game, fearing they were about to run out of French's. Or perhaps, that's what the stadium hot dog stand was using and Mike Price ran up to the nearest concession stand and was like "GIMME MUSTAND NOW, KID!" and that was how that ended up on the sideline.

In any event, if they truly believe that they only lost to us because they had to eat mustard all game, that will be a hard one to live down. "Durr, lost to top 5 team in the country cuz we cramped and had to eat mustard durrrrr"

Zbird
9/3/2012, 07:11 PM
Karl in Sling Blade ate mustard on his French Fried Taters. You never saw him cramp up

Awright then!

C&CDean
9/3/2012, 07:14 PM
Awright then!

Ah, the Zbird. Long time. You still hanging down in PV?

85sooners
9/3/2012, 08:18 PM
Fools

AZSOONER
9/3/2012, 10:57 PM
my wife is gonna try it next time.