Wrong. That is how you are doing it.

boomersooner28
9/2/2012, 07:58 AM
We suck. But I still love my Sooners.

: )

BigTip
9/2/2012, 08:10 AM
Sure, I'll play.

Yes, lowered expectations now. Last year I saw early weaknesses that ended up proofing to be true. So you can determine things from early games.

Yes, I think things can get fixed, as that can happen too.

Call me a realistic homer. Is that an oxymoron?

Soonerjeepman
9/2/2012, 08:36 AM
lol...doomed, no, top 4 in the country no as well. I'll cheer and watch just like I have done for the last 40 yrs, even in the 90's!

Definitely have some issues the injuries/suspensions/quitting the team have shown.

cleller
9/2/2012, 09:01 AM
Someone really needs to emerge as a playmaker and leader on both sides of the ball. Hope it happens. Last night we did not look like a top 25 team.
Mike's return looks like a positive. Would love to have a very large, very mean man return to help with a few issues on offense. We are looking watered down.

tulsaoilerfan
9/2/2012, 10:24 AM
lol...doomed, no, top 4 in the country no as well. I'll cheer and watch just like I have done for the last 40 yrs, even in the 90's!

Definitely have some issues the injuries/suspensions/quitting the team have shown.

This is correct; it's hard to have so many guys with experience getting injured or suspended and have the same kind of performances by true freshmen and back ups that have rarely played

tulsaoilerfan
9/2/2012, 10:25 AM
Someone really needs to emerge as a playmaker and leader on both sides of the ball. Hope it happens. Last night we did not look like a top 25 team.
Mike's return looks like a positive. Would love to have a very large, very mean man return to help with a few issues on offense. We are looking watered down.

We need to line up Landry under center and run the ball more out of the damn I formation; wouldn't it make more sense than handing the ball to a lone back that is pretty much standing still? This offensive philosophy SUCKS

StoopTroup
9/2/2012, 11:24 AM
Wow. I thought there would be more on the trotline.....still....not a bad catch....especially the Northern Pike. Who knew they had migrated this far South?

Tulsa_Fireman
9/2/2012, 01:54 PM
FIRE BRANT PAYPERVIEW

JLEW1818
9/2/2012, 02:49 PM

We need to line up Landry under center and run the ball more out of the damn I formation; wouldn't it make more sense than handing the ball to a lone back that is pretty much standing still? This offensive philosophy SUCKS

Yep

soonervegas
9/2/2012, 03:42 PM
As long as you realize the 10 you married is now a 7 with no sex drive. Buy you got a couple of beautiful kids out of it.....so it's all good.

Fraggle145
9/2/2012, 05:42 PM
If we stop the run in the rest of our games as well as we did last night, West Virginia will make us their prison bitch.

JLMSOONER
9/2/2012, 05:47 PM
I think we luck through the season and get hammered in the champ ship game! Oh wait, we've done that.

Soonerjeepman
9/2/2012, 05:59 PM
As long as you realize the 10 you married is now a 7 with no sex drive. Buy you got a couple of beautiful kids out of it.....so it's all good.

that is why I got divorced (not really) and hooked up with a nice 44 that has a great sex drive! LOL

picasso
9/2/2012, 06:13 PM
I think we luck through the season and get hammered in the champ ship game! Oh wait, we've done that.
Which season did we luck through exactly? You need a little luck to win it all but I'm pretty sure you have to play well too.

JLMSOONER
9/2/2012, 06:34 PM
Well, I can think of several seasons when the cards had to fall just right, but I agree, you gotta have that luck. If anyone thinks we knocked the door down and walked straight into the champeen ship game since 2000, you have crimson glasses on. Hell, we weren't suppose to be there then and even after we got there we weren't good enough to be on the field with that other team. I was there and will relish that until the day I die.....and beyond! I was standing next to frank romeros high school buddies when he came out of the locker room after the game. Mr. Wrinkles wouldn't come near that mob. I love my sooners but we have had some breaks my friend.

OUinFLA
9/2/2012, 10:05 PM
If many more of these games start at 10:30 my time, I'm going to have to find a nice east coast team to root for............oh, wait......... there aren't any.
I thought I'd see OU put about 21 up in the 1st qtr last night and get to sleep at a decent hour, but it was like watching a bad train wreck.
I had to apoligize to my preacher after his sermon this morning, whatever it was about.

olevetonahill
9/2/2012, 10:08 PM
If many more of these games start at 10:30 my time, I'm going to have to find a nice east coast team to root for............oh, wait......... there aren't any.
I thought I'd see OU put about 21 up in the 1st qtr last night and get to sleep at a decent hour, but it was like watching a bad train wreck.
I had to apoligize to my preacher after his sermon this morning, whatever it was about.

:excitement:

soonerboy_odanorth
9/2/2012, 10:41 PM
*sigh*

Amateurs....

soonerloyal
9/3/2012, 08:11 AM
LEACH TO OKLAHOMA! :excitement:

Okie35
9/3/2012, 09:03 AM
First game of the season its away unlike most teams in teams in the top 25 and really late... Imagine if everyone came to play.. No Nelson or wort sightings also some players out.. No big deal the defense played okay still and the team will get better down the season like every year

cleller
9/4/2012, 06:35 PM
LEACH TO OKLAHOMA! :excitement:

Inside College Football is on right now. They have a segment where they cover the most impressive teams and biggest disappointments of the week.
For most impressive it was, of course, centered on Alabama, with W. Va thrown in.
Among the biggest disappointments, OU and Wash State.

I'm hoping we are switched to the other side of the conversation pretty soon.

UberSooner
9/4/2012, 06:43 PM
Watch Landry's feet in the pocket. It's kinda Doomy.

kevpks
9/4/2012, 06:50 PM
I don't know about a team that won by double digits on the road as a big disappointment. Lame. Michigan was the biggest disappointment to me. Bama is good but if you are #8, you aren't supposed to get run out of the building on a neutral field.

En_Fuego
9/4/2012, 07:00 PM
If we would have won by 50+ points I would be more concerned than I am now........Booma Soona

soonerboy_odanorth
9/4/2012, 07:04 PM
FAHR HEUPEL!!!

soonerboy_odanorth
9/4/2012, 07:15 PM
This thread is for you....

You know who you are.

You're welcome.

usmc-sooner
9/4/2012, 07:37 PM
farh Heupel and put some mustard on ST's pills to stop the cramping

picasso
9/4/2012, 08:38 PM
Watch Landry's feet in the pocket. It's kinda Doomy.
You mean the shuffling thing? Our QB's have been doing that since '99. Watch them in warmups.

goingoneight
9/4/2012, 09:00 PM
Sam Bradford had to this day has a problem staring down his target. It makes a big difference when your targets catch the ball. No QB is perfect. I think Landry looked like his normal self the other night against UTEP. Difference was he took the sack in a few situations where he normally tried to heave the ball out-of-bounds or force an errant throw. Sometimes, throwing it OOB is good. Other times, it's not worth the risk (aka, when you're about to get hit, don't try and heave it).
LJ was one of the bright spots Saturday night. Hopefully he can improve on it.