PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having to watch the game

SoonerKnight
9/1/2012, 08:13 PM
on Root Sports Rocky Mountain? It says game will play at 9:30pm thats gotta be wrong right?

85sooners
9/1/2012, 08:15 PM
It's right 9:30

SoonerKnight
9/1/2012, 08:16 PM
9:30 Mt right? My score guide says 8:30

zseese84
9/1/2012, 08:18 PM
It comes on at 2130 here, in Norman on fssw

85sooners
9/1/2012, 08:18 PM
9:30 central

SoonerKnight
9/1/2012, 08:24 PM
exactly I am an hour behind ya'll

SoonerKnight
9/1/2012, 08:26 PM
crap

SoonerKnight
9/1/2012, 08:35 PM
need radio station to listen until game on tv root is playing baseball scheduled til 9:30 an hour after game stars as that is mountain time.

bluedogok
9/1/2012, 08:38 PM
It will be joined in progress because of the Rockies game. I have the Directv Sports Pack so I should be able to watch it from the start on FSN-Oklahoma or any of the other RSN's that are carrying the game from the beginning.

SoonerKnight
9/1/2012, 08:41 PM
This sucks. You in Denver as well?

StoopTroup
9/1/2012, 08:46 PM
I think I threw out the Direct TV Dish I had around 5 years ago.

8timechamps
9/1/2012, 08:49 PM
Here's the deal if you have Comcast in the Denver area, it's going to be joined in progress after the Rockies post game show. However, if you have the sports package, you can watch the game from the start on Fox College Sports Atlantic (channel 413).

For those that don't have the sports package, and have Comcast, the good news is the Rockies game is already in the bottom of the 6th, so hopefully it'll wrap up in time (or close).

bluedogok
9/1/2012, 08:56 PM
This sucks. You in Denver as well?
Yep, moved up here late last year.

I think I threw out the Direct TV Dish I had around 5 years ago.
I have a couple of them beside the house along with a Dish network dish that the previous tenants had installed. Want them?

Here's the deal if you have Comcast in the Denver area, it's going to be joined in progress after the Rockies post game show. However, if you have the sports package, you can watch the game from the start on Fox College Sports Atlantic (channel 413).

For those that don't have the sports package, and have Comcast, the good news is the Rockies game is already in the bottom of the 6th, so hopefully it'll wrap up in time (or close).
After suffering through last season living at my friends condo with Comcast I was more than ready to move our Directv service up here.

SoonerKnight
9/1/2012, 09:13 PM
Exactly Comcast sucks. If the rockies are over soon then maybe it'll start on time.

bluedogok
9/1/2012, 09:16 PM
The top of the 8th....

SoonerKnight
9/1/2012, 09:18 PM
watching clemson and checking to see if the rockies is done. god game for Clemson. Brent doing well.

StoopTroup
9/1/2012, 09:21 PM
Yep, moved up here late last year.

I have a couple of them beside the house along with a Dish network dish that the previous tenants had installed. Want them?

No but one of those folks on Extreme Chef might want them the next time they hand them Terra cotta pots to cook Wild Game over a campfire....

bluedogok
9/1/2012, 09:31 PM
watching clemson and checking to see if the rockies is done. god game for Clemson. Brent doing well.
Rockies trying to extend the game....

The game is on FSN-Oklahoma now.

8timechamps
9/1/2012, 11:34 PM
After suffering through last season living at my friends condo with Comcast I was more than ready to move our Directv service up here.

You've mentioned this in the past. I guess I'm fortunate, I've never had an issue.

bluedogok
9/2/2012, 12:13 AM
I've had Directv for 12 years, I know what I am getting. I also have sports packages/subscriptions that he didn't have. He pretty much had basic cable, just not used to that and missed one of the OU games last year that I would've had with Directv. If he would've had the sports package I think I would have been able to watch it. I just have no desire to go back to cable for TV.

8timechamps
9/2/2012, 12:20 AM
I've had Directv for 12 years, I know what I am getting. I also have sports packages/subscriptions that he didn't have. He pretty much had basic cable, just not used to that and missed one of the OU games last year that I would've had with Directv. If he would've had the sports package I think I would have been able to watch it. I just have no desire to go back to cable for TV.

Enough said.

If I could just get OU games, I wouldn't need anything else.