PDA

View Full Version : Texas have a fight on their hands early.....

Tiptonsooner
9/1/2012, 07:39 PM

goingoneight
9/1/2012, 07:43 PM
Ha... wasn't this ESPN's BIG 12 favorite? :D

SoonerKnight
9/1/2012, 07:47 PM
That D is awesome

85sooners
9/1/2012, 08:25 PM
Texas sucks

SoonerKnight
9/1/2012, 08:27 PM
yep and they supposed to have the best D. If tackling is not required.

swardboy
9/1/2012, 08:32 PM
"there's an open guy....oh, wait..."

Tiptonsooner
9/1/2012, 08:42 PM
The afterbirth of the football season isn't even dry yet and hornfans is already down......

StoopTroup
9/1/2012, 08:48 PM
whorns always go down.

bluedogok
9/1/2012, 09:03 PM
Oh well, all good things must come to an end....
Whorns-24
Cowboys-9
3rd
13:25

SoonerKnight
9/1/2012, 09:19 PM
still time

Statalyzer
9/2/2012, 02:21 AM
The afterbirth of the football season isn't even dry yet and hornfans is already down......

Soonerfans always claims hornfans is down even when people are still posting there.

MamaMia
9/2/2012, 02:53 AM
Soonerfans always claims hornfans is down even when people are still posting there.

Maybe its just down for anyone with OU, Sooner, Crimson, Schooner or anything OU related in their user name?

mojohornfan
9/2/2012, 07:30 AM
This thread took a **** around the time of a certain punt block. This seems to happen every year. The first game is for knocking the rust off. You guys need to step away from the ledge.

picasso
9/2/2012, 09:18 AM
This thread took a **** around the time of a certain punt block. This seems to happen every year. The first game is for knocking the rust off. You guys need to step away from the ledge.
Can't do it. We have some spoiled folks.

MamaMia
9/2/2012, 01:26 PM
Can't do it. We have some spoiled folks.

Do the children call me spoiled when they bring home C's when I want to see A's?

Does the waiter call me spoiled when he serves me asparagus with walnuts after I told him I was allergic to nuts?

Does oSu security call me spoiled when I pay hundreds of dollars for premium seats, but they refuse to make the mouthy oSu frat boys move out of them?

Does the pool boy call me spoiled when he charges me full price to skim the surface and add the chemicals but leaves us to empty the filter and vacuum the bottom?

Does the alterations lady call me spoiled when she hems my cream colored dress, but uses white thread?

Does the ironing lady call me spoiled when I send over 25 items but only get 15 back?

Does the pet groomer call me spoiled when he shampoos my dogs but doesn't trim their face or nails?

Does the car detailer call me spoiled when he cleans the interior of the car but ignores the windows and floor mats?

Does the librarian call me spoiled when I check out The Great Gatsby but the last 20 pages are missing?

Tulsa_Fireman
9/2/2012, 01:45 PM
Does my cornhole call me spoiled when I eat ten pounds of chili and chase it with a 12 pack of doppelbock and NOT expect Three Mile Island in my toilet?

MamaMia
9/2/2012, 03:29 PM
Does my cornhole call me spoiled when I eat ten pounds of chili and chase it with a 12 pack of doppelbock and NOT expect Three Mile Island in my toilet? Do the proper etiquette goddesses call me spoiled when I think saying stuff like this is so gross!? :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/2/2012, 03:37 PM
Do the children call me spoiled when they bring home C's when I want to see A's?

Does the waiter call me spoiled when he serves me asparagus with walnuts after I told him I was allergic to nuts?

Does oSu security call me spoiled when I pay hundreds of dollars for premium seats, but they refuse to make the mouthy oSu frat boys move out of them?

Does the pool boy call me spoiled when he charges me full price to skim the surface and add the chemicals but leaves us to empty the filter and vacuum the bottom?

Does the alterations lady call me spoiled when she hems my cream colored dress, but uses white thread?

Does the ironing lady call me spoiled when I send over 25 items but only get 15 back?

Does the pet groomer call me spoiled when he shampoos my dogs but doesn't trim their face or nails?

Does the car detailer call me spoiled when he cleans the interior of the car but ignores the windows and floor mats?

Does the librarian call me spoiled when I check out The Great Gatsby but the last 20 pages are missing?Your opinion is obviously of no use when you're obviously rich and greedy and take advantage of people's bad teeth and such.