PDA

View Full Version : so we are the only top 10 team..

Soonerjeepman
9/1/2012, 05:32 PM
playing on the road....(true road game to a inferior team bama/mich don't count)...how does that effect the way folks see us if:

We win big

We win by less than 21

We barely win

not even going with the unthinkable...

just bored watchin the fuskers kick s miss butt...

SoonerinSouthlake
9/1/2012, 05:37 PM
doesnt matter really. Only thing that matters is if Ala, LSU, or SUC lose.

If we barely win, then we prolly aint that great. They'll keep us where we are until somebody behind us is really shining.

Soonerjeepman
9/1/2012, 05:45 PM
after reading about all the injuries/suspensions/personal issues...unless things change not sure we'll make it through undefeated. The right side of the line has 1 start since Ben and Tyler dropped. Not doing a gloom and doom...but dang we are a lot thinner than I thought.

85sooners
9/1/2012, 08:31 PM
Ou wins big!

goingoneight
9/1/2012, 08:53 PM
We'll see. I don't always put a lot of stock in experience and number of starts. If that made perfect sense, Sam Bradford would have been < Paul Thompson. It's the first game, so I'm in more of a wait-and-see-what-happens mode.

OUHOMER
9/1/2012, 08:56 PM
As long as we win, it wont matter

OU_Sooners75
9/1/2012, 08:58 PM
after reading about all the injuries/suspensions/personal issues...unless things change not sure we'll make it through undefeated. The right side of the line has 1 start since Ben and Tyler dropped. Not doing a gloom and doom...but dang we are a lot thinner than I thought.

The suspensions outside of reynolds and franks will likely end after the FAMU game. Grissom will be back after the UTEP game.

The injuries of habern and evans, well good thing they happened early in the fall camp so the new guys have plenty time to get ready.

Now, we can't suffer many significant injuries if we wish to go undefeated. But I didn't think we would before all the bad news started to roll in anyway.

OU_Sooners75
9/1/2012, 08:58 PM

The suspensions outside of reynolds and franks will likely end after the FAMU game. Grissom will be back after the UTEP game.

The injuries of habern and evans, well good thing they happened early in the fall camp so the new guys have plenty time to get ready.

Now, we can't suffer many significant injuries if we wish to go undefeated. But I didn't think we would before all the bad news started to roll in anyway.