PDA

View Full Version : There are a whole lot of empty seats...

Lott's Bandana
9/1/2012, 02:46 PM
... in that much overrated crap hole they call The Swamp.

I guess Bowling Green isn't worth putting your Jorts on for.

picasso
9/1/2012, 02:55 PM
Florida just might have the ugliest color combo in the history of color combos.

MojoRisen
9/1/2012, 02:56 PM
If Florida doesn't pick it up on offense - Muschamp is gone... I smell WTF upset here...

NCSooner18
9/1/2012, 02:58 PM
Florida just might have the ugliest color combo in the history of color combos.

Worse than Va Tech?

jaux
9/1/2012, 03:10 PM
sec

marfacowboy
9/1/2012, 03:15 PM
I knew Muschamp wasn't head coaching material, and I can't stand Florida. I respected Spurrier, though.

MamaMia
9/1/2012, 03:17 PM
If Florida doesn't pick it up on offense - Muschamp is gone... I smell WTF upset here...

Worst that Boise State?

8timechamps
9/1/2012, 03:29 PM
Anyone catch the Georgia game? Buffalo hung around for a long time, and while the Bulldog defense looked pretty stout, they didn't look great (SEC great), and now Florida is in a game with BGSU. Looks like another typical SEC season, two really good teams at the top and a bunch of mediocre teams.

MamaMia
9/1/2012, 03:43 PM
Anyone catch the Georgia game? Buffalo hung around for a long time, and while the Bulldog defense looked pretty stout, they didn't look great (SEC great), and now Florida is in a game with BGSU. Looks like another typical SEC season, two really good teams at the top and a bunch of mediocre teams. Saw part of the game. I picked Georgia for the win, but was thinking I should not have given them so many confidence points.

85sooners
9/1/2012, 04:15 PM
Swamp sucks

OUHOMER
9/1/2012, 04:27 PM
Florida is looking very average at best right now.

En_Fuego
9/1/2012, 04:47 PM
Well..........There is a GOD in Heaven because Boise St. got the early exit,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the fiasco in the desert won't be brought up in the media this year. !

En_Fuego
9/1/2012, 04:55 PM
I didn't think earlier that I speeled Desert>>>>>or Dessert .....wow me, a MILLION DOLLAR PIE sounds good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/lilbittygoat/million_dollar_pie.jpg

Maybe a $5 Dolla Shake ...........Ya Know MAN ????

m02q_Bt9LeI

OUinFLA
9/1/2012, 05:14 PM
Well, I had a chance to go to the game today. It's hot as heck, humid as a swamp, and a mile walk to the stadium and my foot hurts. And Fl isn't really my favorite team. I kinda like bowling though. shoulda gone.

Seriously, it's been too hot to sit on my back porch this afternoon.