PDA

View Full Version : Radio streaming question

rock on sooner
8/30/2012, 03:52 PM
There is a radio station in the Houston area that streamed OU
football last year. Anybody remember which one it is? I had
it written down and now can't find where I wrote it....

8timechamps
8/30/2012, 06:34 PM
According to Soonersports.com, the two affiliates are:

Houston KKHT-FM 100.7
Houston KNTH-AM 1070

I live in Denver, and I usually listen to the pregame on the KRXO website (Oklahoma City). So, you can listen to any streaming station that offers it on their website.

Here's a link to the list: LINK (http://www.soonersports.com/ot/footbl-broadcasts.html)

SOONERnTx
8/30/2012, 06:58 PM
If you have an iPhone there as a great app that you can listen to pretty much any college football game, including Oklahoma. It's called college football radio and live scores by red ripe media LLC. It's only .99 cents and is awesome. I'm currently listening to south Carolina vs. Vandi.

85sooners
8/30/2012, 07:08 PM
Nice

8timechamps
8/30/2012, 07:10 PM
If you have an iPhone there as a great app that you can listen to pretty much any college football game, including Oklahoma. It's called college football radio and live scores by red ripe media LLC. It's only .99 cents and is awesome. I'm currently listening to south Carolina vs. Vandi.

It's also available in the Android marketplace for $0.99 (same name and developer).

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm downloading it as I type this.

SOONERnTx
8/30/2012, 07:22 PM

It's also available in the Android marketplace for $0.99 (same name and developer).

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm downloading it as I type this.

No problem. Let me know what you think. I've heard the developer will add a station on your request. Looking forward to using this app all season. Thanks for letting people know that is on droid as well, I wasn't sure.

MichiganSooner
8/30/2012, 07:43 PM
OU games are streamed on a FM Bartlesville station-100.1 or 101.1. I think it is the first. www.bartlesvilleradio.com
There are 4 stations that are streamed from that site and it is the channel (1 of them) listed above. You mentioned Houston; it is not a Houston station, of course, but Bartlesville and Houston are connected through the oil companies that are in both places.

rock on sooner
8/31/2012, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the info.....

sooner KB
8/31/2012, 11:52 AM
You can get an app for free if you want (or just go to their website). Just download the iHeartRadio app for android or iphone for free if you want to listen to it on that, or go to iheart.com to listen on your computer. I know KMOD 97.5 of Tulsa which broadcasts the game is on iheart. The OKC station 107.7 KRXO used to be on iheart, but now they are on some app called TuneIn. You can go to krxo.com to download that app, or listen to the stream on the webpage. If you want to listen to the Sports Animal pre-game and/or post-game on your phone, the sports animal is on iheart now as well.