PDA

View Full Version : Final offseason poll: Who is the best football team in the Big 12?

badger
8/30/2012, 08:45 AM
1. ?
2. ?
3. Kansas State (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?170110-Monday-poll-Big-12-s-third-best)
4. NOBODY
5. TCU and Texas
6. Pokes
7.Baylor
8.Iowa State
9. Texas Tech
10. Kansas

Had fun polling you all offseason. Your votes are not anonymous in this poll and you can only choose one. Choose wisely.

85sooners
8/30/2012, 09:12 AM
Ou

CowboyMRW
8/30/2012, 09:15 AM
Oops. My vote went to WV, but I meant OU. I thought this was a continuation of the countdown poll and this was gonna be the 2nd best team in the Big 12.

cccasooner2
8/30/2012, 09:22 AM
Oops. My vote went to WV, but I meant OU. I thought this was a continuation of the countdown poll and this was gonna be the 2nd best team in the Big 12.

Oldvet has some advice on this.

badger
8/30/2012, 09:29 AM

Using that OSU education, are we? ;)

You see, if I had a "who is second-best" poll, where would that leave us next time?

Badger: Ummmm... so you've chosen then other 9 places and there's only one option left... so... click the "Oklahoma," I guess?

Thus, we only need a single, final poll to determine who of the final two teams is the best, rather than have us choose the second-best, then the first-best.

However, I know that you are smarter than the average Poke. You totally intended to vote against OU, and you came up with the perfect excuse, didn't you? :D

CowboyMRW
8/30/2012, 09:33 AM

You see, if I had a "who is second-best" poll, where would that leave us next time?

Badger: Ummmm... so you've chosen then other 9 places and there's only one option left... so... click the "Oklahoma," I guess?

Thus, we only need a single, final poll to determine who of the final two teams is the best, rather than have us choose the second-best, then the first-best.

However, I know that you are smarter than the average Poke. You totally intended to vote against OU, and you came up with the perfect excuse, didn't you? :D

Dangit, you figured me out ;)

I know that there would only be 1 poll but I figured it would get posted as OU being the only choice and that way you would rack up like 500 votes, which would be kinda funny to me.

CowboyMRW
8/30/2012, 09:35 AM

Speaking of education. My grace period ended, where I have to start paying my loans back. Holy %^$#. I'm not looking forward to that for the next 3 years or whatever it is.