PDA

View Full Version : 2012 College Football Meltdown Thread

Pages : [1] 2

BigJerm7
8/29/2012, 03:21 PM
Couldn't find the old one, so I'll start it off.....

Thank you aTm for helping get it started.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=2138782&forum_id=5

We are F'd

Absolutely F'n Livid

We are hozed

God hates us

Season is sunk

BoulderSooner79
8/29/2012, 03:22 PM
Thanks for posting. The season has officially started !

BigJerm7
8/29/2012, 04:15 PM
credit goes to badger

LRoss
8/29/2012, 04:57 PM
Those are legitimately hilarious based on their being posted before a single down has been played.

picasso
8/29/2012, 05:03 PM
God probably doesn't hate them but everybody else does.

85sooners
8/29/2012, 08:42 PM
Aggies are funny people

badger
8/29/2012, 08:43 PM
credit goes to badger

I'll probably do a few this season, but unlike last season, Baby Badger is born.

WA. Sooner
8/29/2012, 11:16 PM
Guess that is what happens when you SECede

CowboyMRW
8/29/2012, 11:36 PM
I didn't think it deserved it's own thread but this is a pretty funny video by Mizzou.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4E8mUxELNY&feature=player_embedded#!

I wonder what the SEC thinks now with AnM's awful skits and now this. :)

SOFSooner
8/30/2012, 03:28 AM
That video from mizzou was funny, but it should have been what have we done lately. Everything was from over 10 to 20 years ago.

SoonerBread
8/30/2012, 04:40 AM
Raging reverse boner

Jesus tapdancing Christ

Some of these are pretty funny!

prrriiide
8/30/2012, 05:14 AM
credit goes to badger

For officially starting the season?

BigJerm7
8/30/2012, 07:10 AM
why are they dragging a boat through a dry field?

soonerloyal
8/30/2012, 07:56 AM
That video from mizzou was funny, but it should have been what have we done lately. Everything was from over 10 to 20 years ago.
I'm hoping - probably in vain - we can have this season without a "There's Only ONE" video. Dammit.

CowboyMRW
8/30/2012, 08:21 AM
Sumlin's already in full SEC mode. He suspended 2 starters for the 1st game, and now that the game got postponed, he has allowed them to come back and play against Florida. They will sit the LaTech game when it is played eventually.

Instead of the 1st game, Sumlin should say the patsy we have scheduled.

CowboyMRW
8/30/2012, 08:55 AM
Over/under on the number of Aggies that pass out tonight while vigorously pleasuring themselves to an SEC football game?

I say seven.

cccasooner2
8/31/2012, 04:42 PM
I hope OU can avoid this meltdown board. Tomorrow's game is important not only for the anticipation of seeing the new kids perform well but to see if the captains of the team as well as the rest of the team really meant what they have been saying. "Paying attention to details.., playing every down like it's your last..., etc." will seem pretty hollow if OU loses tonight in El Paso. Don't laugh, I have seen it (ridiculous outcomes that were later verified as being ridiculous) happen more than 20 times in my short lifetime (65 yrs).

LRoss
8/31/2012, 04:52 PM
Good news/bad news. The good news is that OU will not lose tonight in El Paso.

The bad news is that you'll still be very disappointed if you try to tune in and then discover that you have an entire another 24 hours to wait for kickoff.

PhiDeltBeers
8/31/2012, 09:12 PM
^ rofl!

TheHumanAlphabet
9/1/2012, 02:00 AM
Yea!!! Boise shat lost!!!

badger
9/1/2012, 10:04 AM
Let's go, guys!
http://bhanks.encblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/091809-washington-state-cheerleaders.jpg

Disgusting. Absolutely embarrassed on national TV. Its gonna be another long year.

Yep. Expecting better than being absolutely dominated= unrealistic expectations. righttt.....

Haha discredit byu after you get crushed by them...

Paul Wulff Is laughing his arse off right now. How much are we paying Leach? LOL

There are so many nincompoops in the cougar fanbase it is laughable.

Wulff getting canned allowed him to save face and joke that he left a bowl team in Pullman. The rest of us still have to suffer the disaster he wrought on WSU.
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/531/250/PI_MissedCall_original.gif

I really, really wish we would stop supporting this conference in bowl games.

when will the SEC 'level the playing field' for Vanderbilt? WHEN?

Perhaps the outcome of the game hurts because some delusional fans lied to themselves and thought Vanderbilt was a 10-2 type team instead of a 6-6 type team.

our academic standards put us at a disadvantage

if you think that the rest of the SEC & the SEC's refereeing crews don't perceive VU differently from the "big boys" -- which is a form of contempt -- then you are delusional. They 'understand' that we are not supposed to win, & they make their calls accordingly.

after this sort of thing a part of me wishes we had wound up in the ACC or another conference where maybe we just might get a fair shake.

UT fans cry about this when they lose. Don't be UT.

Sorry, couldn't find any open message boards for Boise or NC State.

badger
9/1/2012, 04:08 PM
http://www.trbimg.com/img-500d737b/turbine/la-sp-sn-big-ten-penn-state-20120723-001/600

THE DARK YEARS ARE BACK

Gonna be a long 8 years.

My advice would be to take up fishing or some other hobby to occupy your time on September through Novermber Saturdays.

Maybe BOB should learn how to coach and stop telling us to move on

the era of football psu is about to enter will make the dark years feel like christmas morning.

**** you!'!!! This team is horrible!!!! Don't fuvking **** on people because their upset... We have nothing to look forward to because it's just going to get worse from year to year. PSU football is done for.

This morning, I recorded the pro cycling race over in Spain and wound up watching that more then the football.

NCAA: National Communists Against Athletes

Answer me this question: If ever there was a time for a meltdown in college football...wouldn't this be it?

Ohio is TERRIBLE. We are just THAT bad.

am I going to have to use caps lock this entire thread?

Let's see - a bunch of 18-22 year old kids who have been b****-slapped by the media and the NCAA since November 2011 and you think they are going to go out there and open up a can on OU?
Note: They're talking Ohio, not Oklahoma, hehe

The Roof is on fire

Talk about throwing the mfn salt in the wound. Holy god

Losing by double digits to a MAC team, horrible fail.

WOW. Just saw the small clip of BOB at his presser. WOW. If the players and coaches thought it was tough before. O'Brien is ******, and if the press thought he was such a nice guy, they are getting a glimpse of what things could look like for awhile. Probably made Joe look like a piece of cake interview.

Rinka-a-dink offense with an inept and inconsistent QB who can't perform under pressure.

Thank you Mr. Emmert, Mr. Erickson, and the BOT for seeing to it that Penn State football has become another doormat of college football.

If you are waiting for the statue to come back, it will never happen.

The NCAA and Penn State admin were in bed together. This whole thing is like walking in on your parents engaging in S&M with your worst enemy's parents.

OK, that's probably enough. They will lose tons more this season.

EDIT: If you are interested, here is last year's thread. (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?160336-Meltdowns-around-college-football)

badger
9/3/2012, 08:31 AM
http://rumorsandrants.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Todd-Graham.jpg

When Pitt goes 0-11 this season, will Pitt finally clean house??

OH MY GOD, is it BAD!!!

The team needs to apologize

doing what Pitt fans do, sitting down and watching passively.

The team stinks except for a handful of games in 10+ years.

Everything about the Pitt football program is stale.

sitting in pouring down rain last night with that performance should be considered "fun"? They should have to stay till the end when barely anyone else bothered?

just not sure how you can get excited when you lose by 14 pts to a d1aa school.

Sub me in at receiver for a few plays a drive and I guarantee you there is no difference in the box score.

And for the love of God, I know sporting events concessions aren't cheap, but geez. I spent $18 on 4 Gatorades. I could buy a tortilla factory and a wheel of cheese for the price of nachos. If they want the average family to come out, do a deal like the Pirates or something. I had to call at half-time to get my credit limit increased.

buying a bottle of Coke and they took the plastic cap off the bottle, said it could be a weapon. C'mon.

whoever invented those god-awful Sweet Caroline t-shirts needs to put one on, then have it lit ablaze. If someone told me that last night's loss was the universe's karmic payback for Pitt playing that song, I'd have no trouble whatsoever believing them.

badger
9/3/2012, 09:22 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bf/William_and_Mary.jpg/220px-William_and_Mary.jpg
^^^That's William and Mary, fyi. They nearly vanquished Maryland this past weekend, losing 6-7. As such...

Edsall: "This win was better than a blowout"

No wonder why 26 guys have left the team. The man is deranged.

This win was better than a loss. That's all I'll say.

We can't run the ball, our passing is mainly off screen passes and short patterns, and our o line does not do much well. AND THIS WAS AGAINST A TEAM IN W&M THAT IS NOT VERY GOOD.

we'll likely be 1-11

Last year it was Fridge who was the reason why we were 2-10, this year it is the youth we will win 1-2 games, next year (and I am praying Edsall goes after 2012) it will be something else.

So, guys who couldn't win at freakin' New Mexico are going to be our saviors?

The crowds will plummet after we get destroyed by Temple.

badger
9/3/2012, 09:35 AM
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4905/kevinhart.jpg

Despite all you negabears and mad hatters...

We'll have to rely on luck.

$350 million dollars and two years wait for an opening day loss. Who could ask for more?

Surprised to see the words "inspire" and "Tedford" in the same paragraph.

The thought of playing UW right now makes me feel nauseous.

The amount of teams we seek revenge against just keeps growing.

At least this game will be on ESPN! Cal will be in front of a National TV Audience!

Oh no....that's a bad thing, right? Never mind...

Cal fans are funny. They had a thread going about lack of drinking fountains and how the bottled water sold at the stadium was bad for teeth, heh.

badger
9/3/2012, 10:08 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/c8VukngHWso/0.jpg

If your opponent was say #4 Oklahoma last night odds are you win by multiple TD's and the very same people jumping off the bandwagon are prophesying a return trip to Atlanta for the SEC title.

Same crap, different year. That's why I am still highly pissed off.

This is how it is after a loss. That is why I wait a day after a loss to let everyone vent before rejoining the board.

I`ve never understood why if a team beats us they are the equal to the 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers.

When will I stop wishing that Dabo contracts chlamydia?

Guys don't panic. It was just a preseason game!

I'd rather see folks give up on the old garden variety panic and do something that makes a lasting impression and really lets other people know that it's serious. How about this?.
http://mikemiller.net/img/self-immolate.gif

SicEmBaylor
9/3/2012, 10:11 AM
No meltdown from the ponies?

badger
9/3/2012, 10:46 AM
No meltdown from the ponies?

Fiiiine. From PonyFans.com...

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17nc5m4w3ewojpng/original.png

Our Unis look about as good as we are playing.

since there is no school name on the uniform maybe the TV audience will not know who we are?

Teams that are "back" don't embarrass themselves to mediocre Baylor.

I'm so happy you all love being [deleted] on by everyone in Texas.

s making 3 bowls in a row is a product of this new bloated postseason model where every team gets a ribbon

he needed his lucky Hawaiian lei. the green one that's not our colors

Just a teensy step back for only 2.5 million a year.

I bet June could win the Big 12 if we had Alabama's players.

they had football jesus and produced one winning season

I think a lot of people may start calling the crapper the "JJ".

I stand by Coach Jones even if the fascist f*gs hang 50 on us in 2 weeks.

We have kissed his butt enough. He gets paid 2.2 million a year - we deserve his loyalty and his hard work and we get neither.

badger
9/3/2012, 11:25 AM
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~srmaster/RossGraduation/AppStateSCoreBoard.jpg

We downright got our asses handed to us last night and I've never felt so shameful to wear maize and blue

coaches did not coach, players looked intimidated and we flat out laid an egg on national TV

we played like an osu team in a bowl game vrs the sec.

That was like watching Joes vs Pros.

You know and I know Arkansas doesn't count as an SEC opponent.......they are the JV down there and you know that.

the refs were as over matched in that game as we were! They were completely unable to keep up.

Ashamed for my shcooll

you're just being emotional like a chick would.

What is shameful is all the pussbag fans like you who ***** and moan and declare the season over after game 1. Maybe football just isn't your sport... Grab your tampons and go watch some figure skating or something.

I'm a female so I got emotional about it.

RR will be blamed for every loss form this moment on at Michigan.

we just played a f****n NFL TEAM!!!!! WTF

Did we end up with more points or injuries?

this is BS the SEC can overrecruit and sign all these JUCO's for depth, BULLSH*T!!!!!

Some of you football diehards may hate this statement, but Michigan basketball season is just around the corner. I promise you it will heel the wounds of our current football state.
fyi, the only edits I make are for spacing and if I think a word won't survive our word filter. I think spelling mistakes make meltdown posts more funny :)

badger
9/3/2012, 02:49 PM
http://www.kentucky-sucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/fan_pic_for_kentucky_blog2.jpg

Joker has set this program back 5 years from where Rich Brooks left it.

Jokers the man to take us were UK wants football to go. NAIA.

Jesus, this BS already.

Do you really wish to frame your argument with such blatant fallacies and inaccuracies?

Can there be a rule or something that says NO ONE in Tenn can be a UK catfan?

Right now UK Football needs every fan it can get. From Tennessee or not!

After watching WVU, and the top-10 hype they are receiving, do you believe that WVU can beat these SEC "super powers"?

Bottom line was it was the worst of both worlds, lack of athleticism coupled with **** poor technique and failure on the part of the staff to make adjustments. For all of you who begged for Brownie to be fired (THAT INCLUDES ME), I guess it's time to realize that maybe the next shiny new replacement isn't any better and may be worse. How does that feel?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

We played them much closer than the scoreboard shows

I'd like to say I'm disappointed but w/this program, I've come to expect ineptness and poor play so I'm no longer disappointed, just sad!

we took another step back as a football program this year. 3 years in a row taking a big step backwards each year.

How does a team like Loserville out recruit us? Then again look at Vandy.

The SEC is going to have a field day with us this year, thank god for Kent state

PATHETIC USELESS INEPT DFENSE, GEZZZZZ!

New feature this year: I will nominate posts for the meltdown of the week after I'm done finding the meltdowns (note: I can only get meltdowns that have open, free message boards, and not every college has an sf.com... or even an ouinsider or landthieves). That way, I know what you all want more of... and for fun.

Also, I don't believe in karma. This is all in fun, not a "how the mighty have fallen" type thing, but rather, a reminder that stuff isn't as bad as you think and that you should always feel blessed to be a Sooner. It's like overwhelmed parents watching "Toddlers and Tiaras." Sure, your kid is sick and can't sleep, but at least you're not putting false eyelashes and a wig on her.

badger
9/3/2012, 03:00 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/99530/alg_zone-syracuse-2.jpg

I have two little ones screaming in the back and the Princess and the Frog movie blaring from the DVD player, so forgive me if this post is all over the place.

Turning the corner doesn't mean they've arrived, but that the pieces are now in place to field a legitmately competitive team.

Why in the hell do we not have a special teams coordinator?!!!

Since you were there in the student section, do you know where 1/2 of them went to in the 3rd quarter? Are there 2pm classes on a Saturday?

NUMBER ONE !!!! Just ONE penalty away from sweet VICTORY !!!

And the, "plucky SU come-back program that could" scenario just doesn't wash anymore.

I'm sick of buying into the hype every year.

Why do you buy into the hype?

Blue
9/3/2012, 03:24 PM
Hilarious. Good work. That Michigan "Joes vs Pros" comment had me rolling.

badger
9/4/2012, 08:15 AM
http://www.sectalk.com/board/public/imported_images/sectalk.com/fullj_getty76676720mz015_boston_col-1.jpg
This is from the site "stingtalk" (emphasis on the G and T of course)

What karmic crime did we as an institution and a fanbase commit to be subjected to this?

This loss hurt bad though, this is up there with the Sun Bowl.

Coastal race is over.

The sky is falling! Ramble, ramble, ramble. Bench, fire, destroy them all!

Rest starters for UGA game.

There is nothing left to play for except to beat Georgia
So I guess tech's the peach aggies, eh?

I'll take 1-11 with a win over Georgia 10000000% over 10-2. Wtf does 10-2 get you? No title. No win vs. Georgia.
Oh yeah. PEACH AGGIES.

We could go to the Chick Fil A Bowl

We could eat a dick sandwich too.

LOL and be throwing paper airplanes before half time.

I don't even understand what you're yammering about. Did you even watch the game? We played like hamfisted asshats and didn't deserve to win. You want to win by default?

welcome to full retarded

OK, that's the final meltdown I'm doing this week. Tally up your funnies and vote for which fanbase had the best meltdown of the week on a poll in the football forum. Voting will be for two days. Also, tell me if you have a favorite.

BigJerm7
9/4/2012, 02:57 PM
Stanford.

If sjsu is doing this i don't even want to imagine what SC and oregon will do.

Maybe SJS is a lot better than people thought. They are playing well more than Stanford is sucking

The Defense has been disappointing, but the offense is flat-out awful.

On so many levels Stanford deserves to lose this game and San Jose State deserves to win it

SJSU outgained Stanford 288-280

BigJerm7
9/4/2012, 03:15 PM
Love the stick figure lighting himself on fire.

deweydw
9/5/2012, 08:29 AM
There has got to be some huge melt down for U of Houston fans. I think their fan site is coogit.com. But i'm blocked here at work. I heard that after their loss to Texas State. That one of the U of H coaches quit. I can't find anything on that story.

badger
9/5/2012, 08:42 AM
There has got to be some huge melt down for U of Houston fans. I think their fan site is coogit.com. But i'm blocked here at work. I heard that after their loss to Texas State. That one of the U of H coaches quit. I can't find anything on that story.

i don't do meltdowns if the boards aren't free and open (as in, you have to register to see posts), coogit is one of those. sorry.

SicEmBaylor
9/5/2012, 08:43 AM
Without Briles-era recruits, Coog High will return to utter irrelevance.

deweydw
9/5/2012, 09:07 AM
Shucks... To bad about that. Would love to see some Cougar road kill. They'll be back. They usually have one or two good seasons every 10-15 yrs.

BigJerm7
9/5/2012, 02:58 PM
Sumlin knew when Keenum was gone the free ride was over.

badger
9/5/2012, 03:20 PM
When A&M loses to Florida this weekend (and every other opponent on their schedule, La Tech included) we'll include far more from them.

Hell, they haven't even lost yet and they're already melting down over someone (probably Baylor trolls) putting up a Gainesville billboard. (http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20120904/ARTICLES/120909894/1090/gatorsfootball?Title=Texas-A-M-billboard-on-13th-Street-swiftly-removed) Seriously, go check out texags. They're going internet-style nuts because they're desperate to know who did it.

CowboyMRW
9/5/2012, 04:27 PM
AnM fans need to realize, Why would another person from another fanbase waste their own money in trying to embarrass AnM, when all they have to do is sit back and let AnM do it to themselves. It's inevitable with them.

CowboyMRW
9/7/2012, 12:07 PM
http://texags.com/main/forum.topic.asp?forum_id=5

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1NNcN9LiE8-gIPYYKG4z-TcvC8REECihsAvWVFAljRws9sE66DA

All you need to do during the day starting Saturday at 2:30

badger
9/7/2012, 12:19 PM
http://texags.com/main/forum.topic.asp?forum_id=5

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1NNcN9LiE8-gIPYYKG4z-TcvC8REECihsAvWVFAljRws9sE66DA

All you need to do during the day starting Saturday at 2:30

This site has been overrun by Horns pretending to be Aggies. You can't win an argument when you post over here as a sip, so you decide that it's clever to pretend to be an Aggie and post moronic stuff. It's not clever. It's cowardly behavior and will not be tolerated--Staff

Seriously, lighten up Ags. Oh wait, I'm asking too much. You're Ags, after all. :rcmad:

Mississippi Sooner
9/7/2012, 12:21 PM
When A&M loses to Florida this weekend (and every other opponent on their schedule, La Tech included) we'll include far more from them.

Hell, they haven't even lost yet and they're already melting down over someone (probably Baylor trolls) putting up a Gainesville billboard. (http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20120904/ARTICLES/120909894/1090/gatorsfootball?Title=Texas-A-M-billboard-on-13th-Street-swiftly-removed) Seriously, go check out texags. They're going internet-style nuts because they're desperate to know who did it.

I don't claim to know much about copyright and trademark law, but I can't see how there are possible infringement issues there. I don't see the aTm logo anywhere. It just says Aggie Nation.

CowboyMRW
9/7/2012, 12:33 PM
I don't claim to know much about copyright and trademark law, but I can't see how there are possible infringement issues there. I don't see the aTm logo anywhere. It just says Aggie Nation.

WHOOP is trademarked by the school is the story I got.

Pricetag
9/7/2012, 12:38 PM
AnM fans need to realize, Why would another person from another fanbase waste their own money in trying to embarrass AnM, when all they have to do is sit back and let AnM do it to themselves. It's inevitable with them.
Heh, cue the two national and one Big 12 phantom championships.

MountainOkie
9/7/2012, 12:39 PM
WHOOP is trademarked by the school is the story I got.

How can the word Whoop be trademarked?

badger
9/7/2012, 12:40 PM
Speaking of meltdowns...
http://www.theheismanwinners.com/images/mascot1_1_.jpg

I guess this is Wanny's fault.....and you're probably voting for Obama too!

ewwwww. doosh chills.

Having Tino as your best option must keep coach Chryst up at night. And yes, I can't wait to vote for President Obama.

Instead of travelling around the country looking for the best quarterback available in the country, he took a bus to Central Catholic because, "dhat's where Marino went 'n at".

you just are really stupid, or have a very short memory. Hail to Pitt!

NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO PITT FOOTBALL.

the entire state of PA college football is dying from self imposed wounds. Other than Temple.

My Solution to Pitt Football

1. Make an urgent appeal to the NCAA for an immediate Death Penalty----make something up
2. If that doesn't work, play the rest of the home schedule at the practice facility---no spectators, no media, no cameras---report only the final score
3. Fire the DC---there must be a PeeWee coach out there looking for a challenge
4. Bench Tino now---he can't pass, he's never extended a play in his career and he's mastered the sack move to perfection---but he must turn in his concrete shoes---they were meant for weight training, not for game use
5. The new defensive mantra will be "swarm to the ball" not "swarm to the blockers"
6. Cancel the move to the ACC, go independent---rotate home games in the PSAC stadiums---will require some schedule coordination
7. Fire the DC
8. Bench Tino now

Pete Carroll to Pitt. Are you sure you dont just want Nick Saban instead

During this festive Chrystmas holiday season, you are witnessing the death of Pitt football.

For a bit of nostalgia, the Panthers introduce Chryst as Paul Hackett II

Under the tree, you find:

One inept QB in Sunseri
One pourous defensive unit
One set of incompetent, unqualified crony assistant coaches
A head coach who looks lost on the sideline and still can't recruit
An incoming class of MAC level players

All you who were speaking so highly of Chryst before the season started, enjoy your presents. A Merry Chrystmas to all. Ho, Ho, Ho

The sad thing is that we have to watch this dork, who makes Wanny look like Belechik, stumble around the sidelines for 3-4 years.

Pitt's answer lies in prayer. Too little of it in society now. We have to pray that Chryst develops into a good head coach. We have to pray that he gets the support he needs. I think that is the only hope. Considering that no one is going to be stealing this catch of a coach from Pitt based on his current resume he will have the ability to develop as a good coach without distractions from the outside. Lay off of him. Much like the Isrealites in ancient Egypt, the Pantherites are enslaved for years and years by the oppression of football ineptitude.

That is why I am now starting the "Pray for Paul 2012" campaign. Can I get an Amen?

OK, that's about enough of that silliness. Just a reminder of what a downtrodden once mighty program looks like on the internet :eek:

CowboyMRW
9/7/2012, 12:45 PM

No idea. It's just something I read on why the billboard actually had to come down.

8timechamps
9/7/2012, 12:50 PM

I did a quick trademark search, and it isn't. But, there are a couple of "Whoop ***"es trademarked. Who knew?

CowboyMRW
9/7/2012, 12:56 PM
I did a quick trademark search, and it isn't. But, there are a couple of "Whoop ***"es trademarked. Who knew?

Texags is hard to search for stuff, but I know that's where I read it, because I remember many of them saying they were embarrassed that WHOOP was trademarked by them.

8timechamps
9/7/2012, 01:03 PM
Texags is hard to search for stuff, but I know that's where I read it, because I remember many of them saying they were embarrassed that WHOOP was trademarked by them.

I used the USpto website (here's the link (http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/index.jsp)). I can't go to Texasags or any of the whorn sites...I'm afraid of contracting an illness.

CowboyMRW
9/7/2012, 01:11 PM
I used the USpto website (here's the link (http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/index.jsp)). I can't go to Texasags or any of the whorn sites...I'm afraid of contracting an illness.

Haha, I pretty much go to them all. Shaggy, Texags, SF, LT, OP, Raiderpower, and BaylorFans.

I only post here and OP though. I like to see what people have to say about OSU and their respective teams. Be wary of Baylorfans if you ever go there. Poorly run website.

badger
9/8/2012, 03:07 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1178890/yunopsu.jpg

And you people blamed JAY!

Considering how uneducated your points are, who really cares?

I don't see what good can come from a thread dedicated to bashing a team that just beat us.
note: psu made 1 of 5 field goals.

I say that we get one of the women soccer players to try out. Can't hurt to have some positive, albeit weird, press.

It almost feels like we are doomed to be bad.

Watching the dark years again...except worse.

What dumb mother ****** blitzes on thord and long?

Welcome to our new reality folks.

I feel like I'm going to puke right now...how the hell are you +4 in turnovers and losing?

Mcgloin!!!!!!!! You ******... God dam it

Still haven't won in 15 years.

Why why why why is he on the team!!!!!

WE ARE.................................A PUNCHLINE !!!!!
note: the 1 for 5 kicker's name is sam ficken

If anyone ever needed his mom and a lifesaver it is Sam Ficken. I think his girlfriend probably just broke up with him via a text too.

I know O'Brien is a really smart guy, Brown grad, but were there any premonitions or smells of goat cheese during the pre-season.

badger
9/8/2012, 05:47 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/277087_165397556875362_931748526_n.jpg

I think Dan Mullen is a first-class jerk.

Best to cut ties now. He's completely outclassed without the best player in the past half century.

Hearing from posters that I never knew existed.

We're being pitied by Miss State.

Absolutely no excuse for this crap.

None, what so ever.

Spare me attrition. Spare me youth. I"m having NONE of it.

This is HORSESH*T

Great! Troy is looking for fans.

even with a bomb year I think 2010 buys him one more, but he better win 10 games next year.

Don't be surprised to see our class start de-commiting in droves.

have a seat Gene....we need to talk....
http://www.coacheshotseat.com/iStock_000001596704Small.jpg

I'm searching for a worse performance. So far I am coming up with nothing.

I think I'm suffering from superstitious learning. Every time I see soft corners, I hold my breath and wait for something bad to happen.

I'm sure the postings on an Internet message board affect the performance on the field.

I always walk out of bad movies happy that I spent my time and money watching it. Then I write a letter to the cast and crew and thank them for their hard work.

Every other team somehow seems to find players that can actually form tackle.

Let me give you a hint. In terms of athletics, we are a football factory that is willing to sell its soul to win football games. We aren't winning football games and the football factory is running deeply in the red. We should complain.

Thanks for your service. To analogize, however, if you drop your weapon every 10 seconds on the battlefield, if you curl into the fetal position at the thought of facing the enemy, or if you prepare your troops to do the same, you are as much an embarrassment to the United States of America as the Auburn football team was to Auburn men and women today.

And before you get your panties in a wad, read and think about what I said.

Coming up sometime this weekend... texags :rcmad:

SicEmBaylor
9/8/2012, 06:25 PM
Coming up sometime this weekend... texags :rcmad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arZdeg_fL-I

CowboyMRW
9/8/2012, 11:47 PM
I nominate OSU for biggest meltdown. This game was flat out embarrassing. Many, including I, thought that the biggest thing that we had coming back was our defense. It was supposed to be even better than last year. Alas, we're making this QB look like a Heisman candidate and these penalties are killing us.

picasso
9/8/2012, 11:51 PM
I nominate OSU for biggest meltdown. This game was flat out embarrassing. Many, including I, thought that the biggest thing that we had coming back was our defense. It was supposed to be even better than last year. Alas, we're making this QB look like a Heisman candidate and these penalties are killing us.
Dang dude, don't meltdown just yet. One thing Gundy has done is he has you goobers believing you can comeback. I still can't believe you did it at GomeraTm last year.

CowboyMRW
9/8/2012, 11:56 PM
Dang dude, don't meltdown just yet. One thing Gundy has done is he has you goobers believing you can comeback. I still can't believe you did it at GomeraTm last year.

I'm not worried offensively. It's defensive. For some reason we can't get a stop. The aTm game is what keeps me believing.

If we do pull it out, which I think we can, just need a few stops, I still vote us for biggest meltdown. Most picked us to win by 3 TDs

picasso
9/8/2012, 11:58 PM
Most Poke fans? I think most of the Okie media called it a close one.

CowboyMRW
9/9/2012, 12:07 AM
Most Poke fans? I think most of the Okie media called it a close one.

Yes, but you've got to realize Poke fans. We expect nothing less than a MNC!!!!!!!!!

SunnySooner
9/9/2012, 12:26 AM
Yes, but you've got to realize Poke fans. We expect nothing less than a MNC!!!!!!!!!

Why? You've never even been in that game. Ever. And that's a long damn time...

(sorry, couldn't resist...but still...really?)

CowboyMRW
9/9/2012, 12:28 AM
Why? You've never even been in that game. Ever. And that's a long damn time...

(sorry, couldn't resist...but still...really?)

No, I was jesting. But we really weren't expecting much of a dropoff, especially defensively. This showing is pitiful.

SoonerBread
9/9/2012, 12:39 AM
No, I was jesting. But we really weren't expecting much of a dropoff, especially defensively. This showing is pitiful.

oSu defense wasn't really that good last year, just forced lots of turnovers. There's more luck than skill involved in that, as it requires the other teams' cooperation.

Poke D gave up lots of yards last season. Lots.

SunnySooner
9/9/2012, 12:44 AM
Losing Gramps and Blackmon would be a big hit to just about any program, I'd say. Little baby QBs have a hell of a lot to learn.

I'm trying REALLY hard to cheer for Blackmon now that he's a Jag. I still gag a little but, damn he looks so much better in teal. Of course, no one looks good in any sort of orange. No one. Blech.

CowboyMRW
9/9/2012, 12:46 AM
oSu defense wasn't really that good last year, just forced lots of turnovers. There's more luck than skill involved in that, as it requires the other teams' cooperation.

Poke D gave up lots of yards last season. Lots.

We spend a lot of time working on turnovers. We were 4th in the nation in 2010 and 11th in 2009

Yards do not equal points. We also led the Big 12 in Scoring defense in the Big 12 last year.

picasso
9/9/2012, 12:49 AM
Jeez man, every team tries to force turnovers. How do you work on them? By stripping the ball or trying to catch the other team's pass? Wow, that's novel.

CowboyMRW
9/9/2012, 12:51 AM
Jeez man, every team tries to force turnovers. How do you work on them? By stripping the ball or trying to catch the other team's pass? Wow, that's novel.

I understand it seems dumb, but we spend a part of practice working on ripping and recovering. 108 turnovers since 2009. That's a ****load. I know every team tries, but there's a reason we're consistently at the top in forced turnovers.

thecrimsoncrusader
9/9/2012, 12:55 AM
I understand it seems dumb, but we spend a part of practice working on ripping and recovering. 108 turnovers since 2009. That's a ****load. I know every team tries, but there's a reason we're consistently at the top in forced turnovers.

I'm not sure that it's good when it comes at the expense of giving up lots of points and lots of yards. OSU's offense last season was still a much bigger reason for their best season ever last season than the number of turnovers forced to help their offense. OSU would have been better served to having a scoring defense over a turnover defense against Arizona tonight.

picasso
9/9/2012, 12:57 AM
Yeah and I think the biggest reason the ratio has been on your side the last two seasons is because of a rare bounce of Poke luck in the 35 year old golden armed QB.
Welcome back to reality.

SoonerBread
9/9/2012, 01:07 AM
We spend a lot of time working on turnovers. We were 4th in the nation in 2010 and 11th in 2009

Yards do not equal points. We also led the Big 12 in Scoring defense in the Big 12 last year.

Yeah, giving the ball up keeps points off the board. But there's no defending the amount of yards your team gave up last season. Were it not for the turnovers, the defense would have been the biggest ankle weight for that team. Other teams tried to play catch up all the time and took more risks. There's no denying the 2011 Poke O. They were legit. But the defense kept that team from being considered a great team.

Sorry, dude. I don't buy the "we work on turnovers" bit. All teams do that. That **** comes and goes in cycles. Ball security is one thing, but opposition giving up the ball involves some skill with a LOT of luck.

StoopTroup
9/9/2012, 01:15 AM
it goes to show you that beating us and Stanford flubbing a FG were just two games that landed in your lap Cowboy.

Every know and then a squirrel is gonna find a nut.

SoonerBread
9/9/2012, 01:15 AM
MRW, just to illustrate my point: OsU = 4 turnovers, Zona = 0 turnovers. Does this mean Zona worked on turnovers all off-season? Or is it that OsU didn't? Or does OsU need to work on forcing more and giving up less? All I'm saying is that forcing turnovers are not something anyone can forecast. All that can be done is for a team to limit them.

nighttrain12
9/9/2012, 01:19 AM
I am so looking forward to November 24th.

soonergirlNeugene
9/9/2012, 02:31 AM
Do they also lift weights?

TitoMorelli
9/9/2012, 07:45 AM

Thanks for being classy on here, MRW.

I'm a Sooner fan, and I'm not discounting what you say. Of course all teams work on such things. And in your defense I'd add that every coaching staff works on special teams, but some teams are better in that area year after year, even though the overall quality of the respective players on those squads may be comparable among various schools.

olevetonahill
9/9/2012, 08:09 AM
Yes, but you've got to realize Poke fan We expect nothing less tn a MNCs.ha!!!!!!!!!

You got to be ****tin me :tan:

badger
9/9/2012, 08:25 AM
Request: Please leave your meltdown banter for other threads and leave this area for opposing fan board rants :)

http://www.tulsaworld.com/articleimages/2012/20120909_OklahomaStArizonaFootball_.jpg

Is it basketball season yet?

my penis is going to hate me tonight

I think Arizona makes a serious run at the MNC.

cut everyone

OMG BLAME THE REFS FOR EVERYTHING!

It's my fault we lost, forgot to wear my lucky underwear.. Never going commando again

I must have done something horrible in a former life. Why can't I quit you, OSU?

A fat girl followed me home from the tumbleweed one night.......

......and she was better than this defense

by far the best and most talented one loss team in the country after running out of time tonight.

Don't forget we set some records. Heck, can anyone remember an OSU player getting two personal foul calls on ONE PLAY? That's phenomenal! Way to go Calvin!

Thank God we didn't get to join the Pac 12 or this would have been a conference loss.
Before you get the wrong idea, it was all taken from the "official say something stupid thread"

badger
9/9/2012, 08:55 AM
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk242/Papa1472008/sip.jpg

Souls have been sold. Get used to it.

So we tell the world we don't boo, then we get on a national stage and boo.

wait...there wasn't a block t??? that's it...last straw. I'm quit being an Aggie.

Quit the g**damn negativity

Wow, TexAgs is getting faster. We normally don't get these "I know sports, I know we'll get better" threads until Tuesday after a crappy loss

Stop being butthurt t-shirt fans and watch the plays.

FIGHTIN' TEXAS AGGIE REDNECKS!!

SEC, SEC, SEC?

after sawing them off the first time, if you're going to whoop, don't hold your whoop for 10 ****ing seconds. that completely messes up the sway.

Do you think we could have won if we had cheerleaders?

NEW ARMY IS BETTER THAN OLD ARMY IT WAS HOT I GOT SUNBURNED OLD PEOPLE DIDN'T YELL THE TEAM SUCKS WE STOPPED CARING GIVE US SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT IT WAS HOT MIDNIGHT YELL WAS REALLY LATE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A 6-6 sec team is pretty good.

I know we all want to rush to judgement and overreact to **** and be drama queens.

Everyone who didn't like it can go back to their retirement home and eat ****

it never ends there always be an a reason in some of your eyes why we constantly suck

17-10 isnt owning...its called beating. Beating becomes winning when the clock runs out and your numbers are bigger than theirs.

We never lose a half time
And I'm not talking about the band. Every day is 4/20 in that locker room!

I'll probably revisit A&M and Poke later today

picasso
9/9/2012, 11:56 AM
MRW, just to illustrate my point: OsU = 4 turnovers, Zona = 0 turnovers. Does this mean Zona worked on turnovers all off-season? Or is it that OsU didn't? Or does OsU need to work on forcing more and giving up less? All I'm saying is that forcing turnovers are not something anyone can forecast. All that can be done is for a team to limit them.
No no, there's a technique. Apparently if you can get the ball from the RB or somehow make the QB throw you the ball on the defensive side, it's beneficial to the outcome of the football contest. On the grid iron. Game.

badger
9/9/2012, 01:50 PM
One of my favorite meltdown fanbases of last season was KU. No joke. They were awesome. They don't disappoint once again:
http://blackoutsportsmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Ultimate-KU-Football-Fan.gif

t may be a crummy, third-rate program, but its our crummy, third-rate program.

We should drop basketball so football has a freaking chance.

I hope u die and come back as a Missouri or K-State fan.

I am descended from generations of KU alumni and football fans, all of whom have expected (and desired) a relief from this agony since at least the 1950s

Unlike the purple pussies we still have an over 500 career win-loss record.

I am making plans to attend a moo game in the SEC and wear my ku colors and root against them.

Even when Baylor sucked balls (i.e. five, six years ago), they handled Rice consistently and with ease.

Has Mangino been hired by any program yet?

Turner Gill & Charlie Weis --- the two most expensive coaches per victory in FBS history. Now isn't that a dubious distinction we can all embrace ever so proudly at Kansas?

We had a huge jackass as a coach for 2 years. He recruited running backs and essentially nothing else.

badger
9/9/2012, 02:08 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Sports/ap_jessica_dorrell_bobby_petrino_jt_120407_wg.jpg

Too many people are still talking about all this talent we supposedly have.

you have persona;lly been on a rivals star gazing mission ever since i have paid attentino to this forum andn ow you get to howl off.

we went from a top 5 coach in America in Bobby P to a absolute clown in JLS

man up and cheat.

(Did John L Shake Hands After Game?)No, he ran with his tail between his legs.

We could have had a classless winner in BP but NOOOOO. We get a classless mental patient

As classless as he is clueless. Nice.

Good Lord. He (Smith) lost to a team we were favored to beat by 31 points and then acted like an a&%hole.

I made the right call, I kept cracking beers. Looking back at last night, still the right call.

You are not a bandwagon fan if you walk up to a pile of $hit and say hey this pile of $hit stinks.

Oh cool it's the True Fan Police

WILL NOT SPEND ONE DIME ON ANYTHING RAZORBACK WHILE JLS IS HERE. I PUT TO MUCH OF AN EFFORT INTO MAKING MY MONEY TO GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO SHOWS NO EFFORT.

I'll take some of what you're smoking!, must be some awesome, train wreck, sour diesel, purple sticky punch! The only bowl game we're going to is the TOILET BOWL!

But you still have to love the pile of dung. Unconditionally.

frick long, frick all of you and your moral high ground

huggers gonna hug....all these long huggers make me sick.....

Oh cool, Hogville heresay.

Clinton screwed around and we had a great economy and budget surplus. Bobby screwed around and we had a winning season. There seems to be a pattern here.

My butt feels fine. I'm not whining. I'm not pathetic, even though you think I am. I think I'll recover from your childish insults just fine with no scarring.

nobody not named Clinton survives what Petrino did.

badger
9/9/2012, 02:16 PM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7261/7490144904_68b3921da0_c.jpg

I blame the swaggercopter!

Manziel and the ****ing tceh tard.

IT'S THE BEVEL'S FAULT!

This is big boy college football, not junior high everybody gets a medal bull****.

and now its time for us to quite.

When does the S-E-C chant start?

stay classy, mush-mouth.

F*** we are still going to be the team that can't finish. Carve my eyes out with a spoon please!

No one better chant SEC now

Good thing we got rid of Sherman. This style of loss is a better fit for me.

this morning i had blue diarrhea. i blame the el tiempo blue margaritas from yesterday.

***k that running out of time B.S. we ***king lost. Plain and simple. We ***king lost. We came out the second half and we **it the bed.

Sumlin needs to go back to Houston. Our d coordinator I'd a ****ing retard.

badger
9/9/2012, 03:32 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/kf03df.jpg

I'm curious to know what makes you think you're important enough for us to care.

Hell playing Baylor at the end of the season might be a battle for a bowl game

Wow forgot what it was like to be on this side of games..oh well js gotta lil drunker than usual

I wish I could make a phone call back in time and warn myself 4hours ago to go to bed after the first two TDs.

Goto hell d*uchebag

troll! TROLL!! Burn him at the stake for a different opinion!

Now I'm just ready for all the "real" OSU fans to come out of the woodwork..... 3...2...1...

PM a dollar amount and put your money where your fat fingers are if you are so confident.

In hindsight I think we have to question playing a Junior High team in Game 1.

I am SOOOOOO excited I now have the PAC-12 Network on my Dish!!! YIPPIE!

Just because you know a guy, who rooms with a guy, who is the backup kicker, you think you know something about locker-room chemistry.

Seriously shut up, go to bed and don't come back on the board. All you do is b!tch. Get lost

"Ever you'll find us LOYAL and TRUE..."

EDIT: this is from op.com, yes

CowboyMRW
9/9/2012, 05:48 PM
Just curious Badger, were all those quotes from OP.com or from GoPokes?

Even though it was us that lost and melted down, it's still pretty damn funny to read these quotes

8timechamps
9/9/2012, 06:43 PM
http://media.lawrence.com/img/blogs/gavon/miz/miz17.jpg

We got our buts kicked with all the advantages. Welcome to bottom feeders.

Pinkel & Yost will always be middle of the pack in the conference. No reason to think anything is going to change in the SEC.

Are we smart and disciplined enough? After seeing Sheldon, Yost, and our performance last night- I doubt it.

I hope the fans of other SEC teams have more class...

**** you Yost and **** you PInkel

So much for recruiting from Georgia

are we still a big SEC family?

We'll never be at .500 in conference play again!

We suck and we are quitters. I'm sure proud of Gary's team

badger
9/9/2012, 08:24 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0909/ncf_u_pelinib_300.jpg

I didn't ever feel this low, not even in the Cally years. I guess i just invested too much emotionally into the Huskers. Now that I see how the sunshine pumpers act, and how the coaching staff refuses to accept blame, I have no choice but to root against Nebraska.

I hope ASU wins by thirty.

Fire BoBo!

They have the deadly combination of little talent and no heart or pride.

We are Nebraska fans and we deserve a quick fix. Screw patience and hard work. Fire the whole bunch of them and let's get on to winning the championship that we as fans deserve. While we're at it, let's fire Osborne too. He's become the Clint Eastwood of AD's.

How bad does it have to get for Tom Osborne (should fire himself as AD) to get rid of this trainwreck of a staff?

Just count the 4-5 losses this season and guess which one will be the "surprise."

If I see one more post comparing Pelini to Osborne, I may scream.

Maybe God Should also be fired!

SoonerBread
9/9/2012, 08:29 PM
We are Nebraska fans and we deserve a quick fix. Screw patience and hard work. Fire the whole bunch of them and let's get on to winning the championship that we as fans deserve. While we're at it, let's fire Osborne too. He's become the Clint Eastwood of AD's.

The fans deserve a championship? And here I though OU fans were spoiled, entitled little bitches. This quote takes the cake.

8timechamps
9/9/2012, 08:31 PM
The fans deserve a championship? And here I though OU fans were spoiled, entitled little bitches. This quote takes the cake.

I think that was a sarcastic post. Then again, it's a Husker fan, so it was probably serious.

badger
9/9/2012, 08:41 PM
http://thebluehighway.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Solidarity.jpg

We are likely to be underdogs to Utah State next week. Think about that.

If alabama had this playcalling they'd suck.

truth is (and this isnt racist), but wisconsins roster is filled with slow white-guys

It's better to duck the big boys. Bring on Southeast Missouri State and Vassar.

Improvement from game 1 to game 2 was negative.

We played like ****.

Any moron could tell that play shouldn't have been reversed. Hard to tell if it was cluelessness, cheating, or a "UW didn't deserve to win today so let's just go ahead and give it to OSU and get it over with" conversation. Take your pick I guess.

Some zebra heads must roll for that hose job.

Just ask Oklahoma regarding the game they lost to Oregon a few years ago.

It must be a culture shock to take a plane ride in a westerly direction.

badger
9/9/2012, 08:49 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GJREPFUxwqg/Tk7JIxmyHeI/AAAAAAAACiY/khK7rVcdX2s/s1600/cy-hawk_trophy_top.JPG

But that's right I am a "hater" and a "bad fan" so what do I know?

You still sound like one of my children.

Punter, can he even kick? You just as well go for it to end up with such short punts.

I really thought with a cupcake schedule that 8-4 was easily makeable. Now... 6-6 is being optimistic.

*****-ball until 2020, fellas.

why do we struggle with MAC teams every year? Why do we struggle with FCS teams? Why do we struggle with Minnesota and Northwestern?

Iowa's been paying Lamborghini money for a Toyota Camry for a long time.

Keep cryin'....it might make you feel just a bit better

badger
9/10/2012, 08:02 AM

I think that was a sarcastic post. Then again, it's a Husker fan, so it was probably serious.

I do very little editing of posts - usually only if a bad word is snuck in, or if it needs the thread title to add context. I don't think this Bugeater was joking. Apparently they believe that with their niceness they should have enough karma for a title.

However, I do not believe in karma, so I will continue bringing you these meltdowns... except for this weekend. I will be outta state till Monday night. Baby badger too. Enjoy bye week sans badger :)

And please vote for your favorite meltdown.

BigJerm7
9/10/2012, 09:29 AM
I got online Sat night and listened to sports radio in Little Rock. Wow. Even the talk show hosts were melting down. Wish I could've captured some of the stuff being said.

BigJerm7
9/10/2012, 09:40 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7SFf-gEJGtcd-A_uB0ylCH80NmUxGmA2CA6AqeY3Fq0arBbeytJA2FSLfzA

In my opinion, with ULM amped up from the upset over Arky, and given our pitiful performance over the past 2 weeks, I think it's MORE than possible, even probable.

Not even during "The Barfield Era" did we ever suck it up that badly...

I'll be intoxicated, before kickoff just in case..

Unitl we are 0-3...i'll wait to blow another "gasket" about our issues

LSU and Arky will lay the wood to us so 1-4 is the best we can hope for but
0-5 in more likely.

Right now The Hat and The Chief are planning to crush us by playing the 2nd and 3rd teams

we will be a 6-6 team this year at best.

And just for the record this years season will still rank in the Top 10 WORST starts in Auburn Football history

badger
9/10/2012, 09:48 AM
I got online Sat night and listened to sports radio in Little Rock. Wow. Even the talk show hosts were melting down. Wish I could've captured some of the stuff being said.

I heard from a friend that before the game, they had Arky callers asking about Bammer already because "We know we've got ULM..."

Here's a radio station ragging on them before the game:
RaREaXXgBbU

EDIT: I just finished listening to it. It wouldn't be funny if Arky didn't lose. Really, is that what passes for trash talk across the Illinois River? :confused:

Scott D
9/10/2012, 10:52 AM
apparently the Wisconsin AD must visit their board since they fired the OL coach today.

BigJerm7
9/10/2012, 04:01 PM
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5097/0612largeu.jpg

the 305 is in full meltdown mode]

They simply dominated us in every respect

At least we aren't in PSU's shoes and not going to be relevant for another 10 years.

WTF is with people on this board complaining about the Strength of Schedule and 'FIRE AL GOLDEN!' crap?!

Anybody who is complaining about the SOS being too hard is a big *** *****. We are not the Florida Gators, last time I checked.

but this is the first game in the Al Golden era where we have not been in the game - literally from the get go.

is this program now the mediocrity that we should get used it to?...

We were “Rome” and now is just history

Losing by 39 points in one of our worst losses in the past decade is why most of us are hacked off.

As much as I hate to say it, expect some more beat downs like this

MountainOkie
9/10/2012, 06:37 PM
They have the deadly combination of little talent and no heart or pride.

I like it. This guy sounds like John McKay from the Bucs in the 70s and 80s.

On his own players: "They're gutless and the ones that aren't gutless are brainless."

Always good for a laugh...wouldn't want to play for him, but good for a laugh.

BigJerm7
9/17/2012, 07:07 AM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/5536183/152056900_extra_large.jpg

We could have worn black patent leather penny loafers with 10" screw in's and the outcome of that *** whoopin would have been the same.

you don't have a clue. The D-Fence did an admirable job for 3/4 of the game without any help from a JV offensive line.If the offense had came to play, Stanford would have been held to 7 points for the whole game. Before posting, learn the game.

but we got our asses kicked at the line of scrimmage

We got taken to the woodshed

Possible condition of LK staying --- hire an OC next year !!!*

Frankly an embarassing effort

Barkley: Sorry, but he played his worst game as a Trojan

if nick saban was usc coach

Ken Sumlin,the TX A&M coach said

I think Barkley needs to walk up to Kiffin and punch him in the face

Kiffin has become predictable in his play calling.

BigJerm7
9/17/2012, 07:22 AM
http://c.o0bc.com/rf/image_539o215/Boston/2011-2020/2012/09/16/Boston.com/Sports/Images/Alabame%20Arkansas%20Football.JPEG-043ef.jpg

Tommy Tuberville Would Take the Arkansas Job in a Heartbeat

Offer Saban $8 Million a year to come coach the Hogs!

What you only support them when they are wining? You people make me sick.

I am thinking clean house

Absolutely PATHETIC effort - from everyone - coaches AND players.

it is plain to see there is no leadership on this team. The whole team just rolled over and there was no excuse for it.

John Gruden for 4.35 mill.

How did it get this bad this fast?

Beyond bobby apparently none of his asst coaches are qualified to coach at a d-1 level.

On defense it looks like the Cotton Bowl was smoke and mirrors.

But we've fallen off the top of mt everest

I'll bet we get some great recruits with these really super sharp unis

You get thumped 52-0 and we don't need to change anything

Probably makes people miss the ole Houston Nutt,

And to hell with Jeff Long who cast out a great one in a hissy fit and hired this disaster.

BigJerm7
9/17/2012, 07:53 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l48S1SGjA-Q/Tst31m1XZFI/AAAAAAAACEg/tPu3SjVx4dc/s1600/Virginia%252520Tech%252520Hokies.gif

If VT loses to Bowling Green, the Hokie fan base will go thermonuclear.

We could have lost to a bad Pitt team at home in the last game of the season, costing us a spot in the MNC game.

It isn't recruiting. It is coaching.

I know the team was held up at Roanoke due to the arrival of Paul Ryan on Romney's plane which arrived early forcing the Hokies to leave later than scheduled.

Hell, they don't even look exited coming out of the tunnel!!

Maybe getting kicked in the family jewels this past week will wake them up, otherwise...it's going to be a long season.

I thought the team was lethargic in general.

Womens Soccer is Top 10
Who cares about football!!!

When was the last time we made a 4 & 1 Worst program ever.

tycat947
9/17/2012, 08:57 AM
Great weekend for the Trojans, Hokies and Pigs!!! :drunk:

badger
9/18/2012, 02:27 PM
Sorry for being outta town... no wait no I'm not. No apologies! :D

But seriously... KU lost and they were one of my favorite meltdown fanbases, so I would be remiss if I didn't bring em back here:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vhCAKD1NR9A/SwwbbCbV0BI/AAAAAAAACOo/HH0jVXEgskE/s1600/charlie-weis-billboard.jpg

While Memorial Stadium in Lawrence may have a lousy track around the field, at least our fans aren't as bad as Miami fans!

Me: "honey, wanna drive down to DeKalb to see our beloved Jayhawks take on Northern Illinois this weekend?"

Wife: "that's sounds like a really fun family outing, the kids will be so excited to put on their KU attire and cheer on the Jayhawks in person. BUT, if we're going to go, YOU have to promise not to pout and be really mad and upset and ruin everyone's day if we get blown out."

Me: "don't worry honey, northern illinois isn't very good either, and besides i don't have very high expectations this year anyway. we're still trying to wash the Turner Gill out of our football team. I'm just happy to see some football and i'll have fun either way, win or lose."

and that my friends is what we call FAMOUS LAST WORDS.

if the ball hits you in the freaking hands you should be able to catch it.

oh well...live, learn and move on!!!!

maybe against NUI they can catch the ball.

My son was the goalie on his HS soccer team. The FB kicker sucked, so the FB coach came to soccer practice and ordered every player to try a 20 yard field goal. My son, John, and one other kid made 2 of 2. They backed it out to the 30 and John went 5 of 5. Never tried to kick one through the uprights in his life.

The FB coach said, "Son, you're our new kicker". John replied, "No thanks, Coach. I hate football". (I wept.)

Am I the only one who thinks KU should be trying harder to tackle instead of trying to generate fumbles?

Guess the Score: *Kansas vs. Northern Illinois*
(And put KU's score first, even if you're a wuss and predict us to lose.)

The dude is certainly refreshingly candid. During the Kansas preview show, Bob asked him about his passions outside the game of football...Charlie paused for a second, gave him a toothy grin, and said, "I work with retards". Bob was momentarily befuddled and speechless but Charlie didn't let an awkward pause ensue...he proceeded to talk about his charity work for the next 5 minutes without missing a beat. Great, real guy and a breath of fresh air, if you ask me.

Shorts.

Eat 'em.

I feel better, but in my honest opinion, TCU is a 6-8 th place team in our CONFERENCE. We should join the B1G, where, without any improvement whatsoever, we are already middle of the pack. THAT, my friends, is the weakest BCS conference in America by far!

You are a trolling/fair weather fan who bleeds once a month without dying... and for that I don't trust you one bit.

Weis has made of career of claiming to be a genius because tom brady turned out to be a late bloomer.

Yeah [censored] Charlie, bring back that black Gill, he was quite the catch. He's the best coach we've ever had. How could we let him go, our Athletic Director must be racist against the black brothers. Panther power baby.

I expect all teams that play us to KNOW they played a division one team. That is ALL I am expecting this year.

Seriously, there are varying degrees of meltdowns. Some are more light hearted "oh we suck hehe" meltdowns like KU. They're probably all thinking "we'll just beat you in basketball." Now if they don't beat us in basketball... :P

deweydw
9/18/2012, 04:19 PM
This made me laugh out loud.

My son was the goalie on his HS soccer team. The FB kicker sucked, so the FB coach came to soccer practice and ordered every player to try a 20 yard field goal. My son, John, and one other kid made 2 of 2. They backed it out to the 30 and John went 5 of 5. Never tried to kick one through the uprights in his life.

The FB coach said, "Son, you're our new kicker". John replied, "No thanks, Coach. I hate football". (I wept.)

rainiersooner
9/18/2012, 11:50 PM
was that video real, or was it like the "free credit score.com" music videos? I'm hoping the latter, because that was really, really bad, bad music.

picasso
9/18/2012, 11:56 PM
Dearest Arky fan, you were never on top.

BigJerm7
9/19/2012, 06:13 AM
I was hoping someone would catch the quote where a USC fan called Kevin Sumlin "Ken"

badger
9/19/2012, 11:10 AM
You know who else I liked to feature last season? Colorado. In honor of our former Big 12 brethren (TRAITORS!!!!!)

http://i45.tinypic.com/2n87cwg.png

UCLA game has been designated breast cancer awareness game....
the AD is encouraging Buff fans to wear pink to the game......bad
timing, yet fitting....

The only place to go from rock bottom is up (as a duck fan we have lots of experience in this department).

Right now your words ring in my ears like words of encouragement at a funeral.

At this point we are like a bunch of people at the funeral, looking at the body and hoping to see it breath but realizing it isn't likely to happen.

As a positive, CU football apparel is likely to be deeply discounted in time for the holiday shopping season.

We should start paying for our players like Oregon. Cheating with sanctions is better than this.

We're tied for the division lead, by the way, and only 1 game out of First Place in the entire conference. Southern Cal is the doormat of the conference now.

Getting your *** kicked sucks, but we do look good doing it.

If we go 0-12 but don't fire the coaching staff
I'm renouncing Buffs football. I won't follow it. I won't talk about it. It will be dead to me.

So we have nice kayak spots right? Let's go Kayak! I sincerely will miss Buff football. RIP. It's been years.

I sometimes wonder if there is any level of embarrassment (on the field) that the admin is not willing to live with.

would you rather win a game or two to avoid historic ****tiness, or go winless to force the admin's hand?

I am ashamed to say I lean towards the latter. What good are one or two fleeting wins if we have to sign up for this same product next year?

Dude, UCLA is going to put 80 on us.

F*ck UCLA and their cheap *** walmart mascot and band songs. They haven't played away yet and at altitude. This recent team has never played in Folsom either. They're ****y but haven't been tested (Nebraska sucks) and CU has nothing to lose. I would add that players on your team who hail from So. Cal will get fired up for this game and so will the coaches. You're not expected to win. In fact, all odds say CU loses in embarrassing and record breaking fashion. Therefore, along with Utah (and/or one other sucker at home), I say stop worrying...

winning a game or two is even worse. Then we're stuck with this staff for at least another year

(The sun came up today.)
Not for Colorado Football.

Sucking is not the problem. I can deal with cheering for the Buffs when the suck and have a great time doing it. But what I can't tolerate is not having a commitment to rising above sucking.

rather than having my soul crushed every weekend for the rest of the fall, I will spend my weekends on more pleasant activities

Of course, as we all know, CU fans didn't come to games even after their Big 12 title. I was out there in 2002 the year after they beat Texas. Were they? No. They even had the PA announcer telling them how to spell COLORADO during pregame. Can you imagine our PA guy saying when our crowd is supposed to be saying O-U! in pregame? THAT was what it was like. And their students were throwing marshmallows at eachother a few minutes before halftime, during halftime and then they all left after halftime as the stadium crew cleared as many marshmallows outta that area (a lot got on the sidelines and a few battery-powered ones made it onto the field). And it was colder than Big 12 title games in KC that night, so the CU band brings us... ice pops and frozen apples! Gah.

badger
9/20/2012, 12:49 PM
One last one before we move onto the loser of BYU/Bois Estate tonight:
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25013351.jpg

I'm a huge UK football fan....American style, not that English crap!

Ah, we just hit another first In the record books. First SEC team to ever lose to a Sunbelt team. Our records are usally the one's you dont want.

If losing to WKU on your home field isn't enough to get an SEC coach fired, then there is nothing he can do to get fired short of committing murder on the 50 yard line at Commonwealth Stadium.

This loss sucks a$$. When does basketball start? haha

Looks like another movie production, this one is called "The Return of the Fellowship of the Miserable"

I could give a dam if hoops ever starts. Tiddly winks are more exciting.

Mississippi Sooner
9/20/2012, 12:53 PM
Silly Kentucky fan. I'm pretty sure Arkansas lost to Louisiana - Monroe a week before Kentucky lost to Western Kentucky.

badger
9/20/2012, 01:07 PM
I wold be remiss if I didn't mention ex-OU assistant Kevin Wilson's team :)

http://thegazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Kevin-Wilson-1024x682.jpg

Do we have a chance against Northwestern?

Listen to yourself...."a minute away from beating Ball State..."

My sorry a$$ will be back for the MSU OSU, IOWA, WISKY games.

I blame this loss on the band
On the first series they started playing the first down march really loud and played it all the way through the snap of the ball. The result was a procedure penalty. Wilson was livid, running down the field waving his arms and yelling at the band. Instead of first and ten, it was first and fifteen and the rhythm was disrupted.this resulted in IU settling for three versus getting a TD

I would have loved to have seen KW running around yelling at a band, hehe :)

(The B1G is AWFUL....we could still win 4-5)
I see your buzz from last night hasn't worn off yet...............

(Real bad drunks two games in a row in sec 14)
IU football will do tht to you.

(Defense wins games)
And we have a HIGH SCHOOL defense......

Why am I a cubs fan and iu football fan?
Same team different sport......back to drinking!

zeptrey
9/23/2012, 07:36 PM
I don't even have to post a quote just start at the top of the board and work your way down. 1 game doesn't a season make and especially break. We'll be fine. Keep calm chicken littles.

:cool:

badger
9/24/2012, 08:12 AM
I don't even have to post a quote just start at the top of the board and work your way down. 1 game doesn't a season make and especially break. We'll be fine. Keep calm chicken littles.

:cool:

Meh, I should post what Arky's saying to put things in perspective. If one loss is bad, try three losses in a row. :eek:

badger
9/24/2012, 10:09 AM
All right people, it's time to laugh again. And put things in perspective. If you believe in karma you shouldn't visit this thread. I think then you'll be covered.

http://lammatlarge.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/charlie-weis-ks.jpg

Kansas football won’t be fixed quickly
No [censored]. Understatement of the year. I just hope we don't have to wait 5 years to have a winning ball club.

We beat this NIU team last year under Derp.
They call Turner Gill? "Derp?" hehe

This team is a joke, and might be worse than last year. SHOW ME the improvement we've been sold. We fugging beat this crummy MAC team last year and are going to lose to them this year under the new and improved regime. Horrible and humiliating, not only for our university, but for our conference. F this team.

Hey, we were 10-point underdogs today...and only lost by 7. So there.

If the TCU game was a (very) small step forward then this game against NIU today has been 5 ENORMO-GIGANTERRIFIC-HUGE steps backwards.

It's time to bench Crist. I don't give a fugg if Heaps is starting next year, we at least need to develop a backup. Crust is a bust - Crust-the-bust - and he is not getting better.

By the way, I said last week we wouldn't win another game, and still

We won't win another game.

1-11 is pathetic.

Great...maybe we can buy out Charlies 5 year contract...then we could be paying the fat man, Gill and Charlie all at once while we get another coach and pay him 10 million too. Great ideal.

A potted plant would make a better QB

The one bright spot is that the conference situation has stabilized for the next few years. Forget football, wait it out.

I'm just so fugging sick of this team being an embarrassment. We are Duke. Just let that sink in. We are Duke. In fact, we might actually be worse than Duke. I guess we'll find out next year. But that's not where any Big 12 football team wants to be - mentioned in the same sentence as effing Duke. Fugg this shyte.

I'm sorry but what is up with people being happy with the defense? Just because we aren't giving up 800 yards and 60pts per game?

Im starting to feel like an abused wife, Why do I keep giving this entity that is causing me pain so much love?

Do I want us to win? Hell yes.

Do I emotionally invest myself in a team that I had no expectations for. Hell no.

Thank God the Big 12 stabilized or us and our elite bball team would be heading to the Big East to compete with powerhouses like Central Florida and UConn, both of whom would destroy KUFB right now.

dang, Aqib Talib just got a pick off Tony Romo, man, Talib roaming the secondary for the Hawks, those were the days....

It'll be amazing what even 1 conference win would do for the fan base and the team. I hope to see that happen this year, as sad or deperate as that sounds.

Ah, so you still wish Gill was here...got it. Go watch the Liberty Flames if you miss him that much.

Both suck. KU vs Liberty...3-3 tie.

KU meltdowns are among the most enjoyable ones I've found in these past few seasons, if for no other reason than they're pretty cordial after losses (laughing at themselves) and they put things in perspective. Maybe OU lost to K-State, but at least we're not paying Mark Mangino and Turner Gill to NOT coach us while paying Charlie Weis $2 million a year to coach us to a loss. Keep rocking, jayhawkings! :P

badger
9/24/2012, 10:53 AM
Let's add more perspective:
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1130933/FAT-NAKED-ARKANSAS-FAN.gif

look in the mirror, that is the true definition of ****** bag!!! get off out board ****.. your a terrible person

BRING ME MORE VODKA!!! oh chicken little the sky is falling, the razorback sky is falling. BRING ME MORE VODKA, AND DONT TELL ME 1000 IS TOO EARLY.....that hurts.. I am having a Jack Crowe Citadel flash back... I am getting dizzy.

Hide the sharp objects.

At this point, we may only win two more games the rest of the season...Kentucky and Tulsa
I personally think Tulsa will beat them.

Guys, you are embarassing the conference. There's no shame in losing to Bama, but quitting is unacceptable. Your coach is bankrupt financially and your team morally. A loss to LAMO is bad but giving up at home and losing 52-0 is disgraceful. We let you in the SEC 20 years ago and you have been a solid second division citizen until now. Pick it up or it's going to get ugly!

your the rear end of a horse.

Next year, don't boast about being a national champion contender when you have failed to ever win the SEC.

John L. Smith needs to be tending rabbits.

badger
9/24/2012, 11:20 AM
MORE PERSPECTIVE!!!!!
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/si_online/covers/images/1994/0829_large.jpg

See you in a week lol. I'm not gonna hang around for the senseless bantering.

My advice? Start watching the sport and in a couple of decades you might pick up enough to understand a good defensive performance when you see it

Image we score 3 touchdowns and 2 field goals. That's 34 points.
...?

That's the second time this year that stupid pooch punt hasn't worked for sh*t.

Just put the punter out there and punt it.

Tell you what, that is one shiny helmet the Ducks are wearing.

i'd want to break something right now

When does basketball start?

I'm going to watch the first half twice and imagine the 2nd half never happened.
Note: AZ was only down 13-0 at half.

Good news. I didn't bet a couple grand on this game. Woo Hoo.

Wow, this game turned from a possible morale victory, to an old fashioned @SS kicking in a hurry. This could scar the ego.

My head said "bet Oregon." My heart said "bet Arizona." The heart won, unfortunately.

badger
9/28/2012, 12:01 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1192651/trojanrock.gif

(Who calls the plays?) Fire that person.

Albert Einstein Quotes
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I can see this is going to be a real bipolar year, for both the team and the fans.

Even though Stanford beat the team Under Stanford Control without him, the media just can't wait to jump on that "they miss Luck" meme.
I guess they beat USC so much that they started calling them "Under Stanford Control." Lol.

What the hell is Nunes showing in practice that causes some mass psychosis among the coaches that makes him think he can execute such a thing?

I don't believe that I have ever written a post critical of a player, but last night's game was the most frustrating game I have watched Stanford play in 35 years, topping my previous high-water mark of a quick kick on third down of our first offensive series--I didn't expect anything to ever top that.

Now I know what it's like to be a k.al fan

CowboyMRW
9/28/2012, 02:51 PM
Silly Kentucky fan. I'm pretty sure Arkansas lost to Louisiana - Monroe a week before Kentucky lost to Western Kentucky.

And ULM beat Alabama like 4 years ago

Mississippi Sooner
9/28/2012, 02:58 PM
And ULM beat Alabama like 4 years ago

LOL And with just a quick check, it looks like Middle Tennessee has beaten Vanderbilt three different times. I guess the Kentucky football fans just assume they are first in losing.

badger
9/28/2012, 03:06 PM
LOL And with just a quick check, it looks like Middle Tennessee has beaten Vanderbilt three different times. I guess the Kentucky football fans just assume they are first in losing.

They're so used to being first in basketball that they have to be first in something in football, too!

Did anyone else see the Bottom 10 on ESPN this week? Two SEC teams, and not just in that No. 5 spot. For such an allegedly strong conference... ouch!

Check it out here. (http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/page/bottom10120926/unscripted-drama-all-bottom-10)

badger
10/1/2012, 12:32 PM
http://www.orangepower.com/attachments/imageuploadedbytapatalk1348964925-556916-jpg.13660/

If you can't appreciate the team's effort against Texas, taking them to the absolute limit with our second string qb, and meltdown over this loss, then maybe we should leave the Big 12 because more of that is coming.

Don't try that childish shame crap, just because we express what we think is wrong with the current team. How infantile, do you think we are 5 years old?
^^^thesaurus poke hehe

Rabble rabble rabble... We're coming off our greatest season in school history but this BS has to change! Rabble rabble rabble...

Hello 2-2, how have ya been? Have not seen you in a while

People going all aggie sheesh....

And what did our coach do? Jog down the "sideline saying it's out." Anyone here believe for one second that Stoops or Brown don't get that call? That's the one thing I hate about Gundy's style.

Dude STFU and never return to this board.

It is going to be a long, long year! So much for reloading! Looks like we are are an occasional flash in the pan and a perenial rebuilder!

some of the comments on here are so uneducated and very soonerish..........think about what you say before you say it, PLEASE...........

I drained my last brew, burped loudly, and let loose with something I've said innumerable times in the past, "wait till next year you sob's".

Nothing says, "Welcome back, Alumnus," like a parking ticket.

badger
10/1/2012, 04:26 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_malhscJ1Qu1qcytwbo1_500.jpg

As a Hog fan it sucks. But it could be so much worse.

When are you going to kiss me Bobby?

It's also a great day because the Hogs aren't playing today

Raffle those negative helmets off... for a helmet burning.

We're in disguise to avoid embarrassing ourselves.

We will wear black the rest of the season. No numbers, names or logos. Just pitch black. Even Tusk will be painted black. Fans will wear all black. Even the bag you wear on your head must be black.

Just wanted to see how many of you fine folks are making the trip to Auburn and your thoughts on the upcoming game between the two juggernauts. Rumor has it that we are going to have a punt, pass & kick competition before the game to select our new quarterback, so be forwarned.

This makes Ole Miss 11` team look good.
and I HATE Nutt.

Let me guess, we're the best 1-4 team in the country!

We're the best 1-4 team in the country.

I don't think there are any other 1-4 teams in the county yet. Enjoy it while it lasts. We won't be by nightfall.

How many more "career" days is this defense going to allow?

To quote Jack Kirvorkian, "It won't be long now".

Mississippi Sooner
10/1/2012, 04:54 PM
Ok, is that a fark or did they really abbreviate OSU as OK LAST?

badger
10/1/2012, 11:10 PM
Ok, is that a fark or did they really abbreviate OSU as OK LAST?

No fark. Fox changed it to osu either late in the first quarter or early second. There was no spaces in OKLAST :)

Bourbon St Sooner
10/2/2012, 10:32 AM
piggie gets a meltdown thread appearance on a bye week? Badger what's the record for most appearances in a season? I'm guessing Kansas from last year but I'm guessing piggy gives them a run this year.

badger
10/2/2012, 10:35 AM
piggie gets a meltdown thread appearance on a bye week? Badger what's the record for most appearances in a season? I'm guessing Kansas from last year but I'm guessing piggy gives them a run this year.

Oh yeah I did Kansas a lot last year, as well as Arizona and Indiana for their OU coaching ties.

Also... Arkansas played Texas A&M last weekend. I just dragged my feet in getting anything posted.

BigJerm7
10/2/2012, 11:45 AM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/5725393/20120922_kdl_al3_123_extra_large_medium.jpg

Right now I feel we could learn from Penn State football players too.

On an unrelated issue, are they going to revamp the mobile app, or create a new mobile website?

I too can readily observe that the team is lacking in the talent department.

In the end, it's UGA doing this to us.

I cannot remember another loss (especially at home) that has been more disappointing, frustrating, and concerning as Saturday's game

Duke 03 was bad, but on the road. Wake wasn't in '98 (we were 10-2 that year), it was 99, and also on the road. I don't think either qualifies as being worse than this one.

worst loss since bill curry lost to furman

But there were a lot of flukey things in this game...

MTSU loss sucks WAAAAAAAY more than Duke loss

we got beat because the players quit, period

MTSU throughly wiped our butts

There have been many bad losses that I have suffered over the course of my decades as a Tech fan.

Better season: GT or Penn St?

Which team has given up worse, Tech or Arkansas?

Am I the only one that's gone from embarassed to disgusted with the reaction of so much of our fanbase based on the reaction the last couple of weeks?

BigJerm7
10/2/2012, 11:51 AM

and MT beat Georgia Tech over the weekend

badger
10/8/2012, 05:54 PM
Don't expect miracles outta me, but since someone kindly asked...
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1506683/wvuuuuu.gif

Come on D. Christ. The O bailed you out last week. Your turn to return the favor.

$#@!ing numb right now. $#@! that worthless center.

Biggest kick in the balls game in a long time.

a quadriplegic would have a career day against this d

We start a drive on their $#@!ing 12 and get zero points. That's beyond $#@!ing pathetic. It's inexcusable.

the clapper from conservativeville lost us this game.

I think I'm going to start doing heroin.

RUN UP TEXAS ***

$#@!ING DISGUSTING

its $#@!ing mind-bottling

Mack Brown looks like he has shat his pants. He is a $#@!ing ***** with his conservative play calls. Let Ash throw you $#@!ing retard.

Scalpers...the value of your OU tickets just dropped...

This defense couldn't tackle Timmy from South Park.

I'd rather have the Akina/McDuff abortion than this $#@!.

dear God..... our defense

$#@!ing inexcusable. Watch OUsux and OSU take care of business.

Mack has a knack for heisman moments. Would be nice If it was our team

Way to quit, defense. Just let them run it down your throat.

Held them to 48, good job.

This run defense is worse than the Mackovic era when we had 9 slow white guys trying to tackle Rashaan Salaam.

Giving up like the pussies that they are. Mean while that $#@! Muschamp just took down the #3 team in the country. $#@! this bull$#@!.

Don't give up. We could always get one of those new special 10 point touchdowns.

We gonna lose to Baylor.

Less than 30 seconds remaining in the game and you're down by 10? Throw it in the middle of the field. BRILLIANT!

Is it too late to revoke Fera's scholarship and send him back to PedU?

Don't worry, Mack will fix the defense just in time for the Holiday Bowl.

I would say Georgia fans are used to this $#@!... but so are we now... toss up

Can we put the arms back on our defensive players before we play OU? Also, can we ask their coach to do his homework for the first time this year? Please?

I can't wait until this sport "I live and die for" is reformed insomuch as one loss doesn't make me want to sharpen the knife and warm the bath...

Goddamn Im so pissed I could kick an infant. We get the ball on the $#@!ing 8 and $#@! the bed......that's what it all came down to in the end.
on that note... back to watching my infant so that the whorn doesn't kick her :(

BoulderSooner79
10/8/2012, 06:22 PM
Thanks, Badj. That horn meltdown made my week.

I hope the next one makes my next week!

8timechamps
10/8/2012, 08:26 PM
Goddamn Im so pissed I could kick an infant. We get the ball on the $#@!ing 8 and $#@! the bed......that's what it all came down to in the end.

It's terrible, I know. But, it made me laugh out loud.

8timechamps
10/8/2012, 08:44 PM
http://www.themaneater.com/media/2012/1007/photos/VandyRecap013-3_jpg_775x500_q85.jpg

Our Offense has gone from potent to Impotent in 2 yrs

Bennie Hill music should be played while our offense is on the field.

Time to start bringing back the trick plays.

The fake extra point works perfect!

Fire Everyone!

Two word review of this season: **** Sandwich.

Call Petrino before Kentucky does!!!

I'm pretty sure we took the check to be the SEC's doormat team.

In all honesty, I did not see this happening at the beginning of the season. Putting all of our hopes in the UK game to not to 0 in our SEC games. I'm frustrated, surprised, and in shock.

Umm, have you not followed Missouri football the past ten years?

Ten years ago we averaged 52,000 per game. As Texas recruiting dries up we had better fill that void from somewhere or we will be doormats and those days could return.

Well, we would be next to last in the Big XII, ahead of KU. Maybe. Can you imagine what WVU would do to us? Ouch!

We are a women's soccer school.

SoonerLaw09
10/8/2012, 09:23 PM
on that note... back to watching my infant so that the whorn doesn't kick him :(

Thanks, I needed that. I normally shy away from smiling at other people's misery (unlike the Chefs fans), however whorns being pizzed off just has that certain...special...something that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

FirstandGoal
10/9/2012, 09:27 AM
This run defense is worse than the Mackovic era when we had 9 slow white guys trying to tackle Rashaan Salaam.

Wow, this one just gave me my ab workout for the day.

badger
10/9/2012, 10:48 AM
In case anyone's curious, the site to go to for the absolute worst of whorn on the Internet is not hornfans.com, it's shaggybevo.com. They have NO language filter on that site, and it doesn't practically shut down at every high traffic moment. You want tame horns, go to hornfans. You want meltdown material, go to shaggy.

badger
10/13/2012, 03:51 PM
This meltdown post is brought to by Baby Badger, who without her currently taking a nap, I would not be able to post this:
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/TEXAS-FFFFFF.gif
Or, would you prefer this one instead:
http://i.imgur.com/rEOPE.gif
Or this one?
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/TEXAS-girl-eff.gif

Curb stomp and !@#$@ slap these redneck @#$%'s from that @#$#%y @#$%&# state.

@#$% ou and all those inbred @#$%'s !!!!!!

Dear inbreds from Norman...

2 4 6 8 10
OU women look like men!
Kick em in the teeth! Kickemintheteeth!
TEXAS TEXAS YEEEEEHAAAAW

Sister****ers...low tooth count...cheaters...$#@! suckers...piece of $#@! state...$#@! switzer and Stoopseses...

Crimson and cream? $#@! that $#@!. Nothing is more pathetic than a bunch of dumbass Okies trying to put on airs. That $#@! is red and white. Get over yourselves you bunch of stupid $#@!s.

God, I hate OU. $#@! crimson and cream, $#@! Barry Switzer, $#@! that stupid wagon, $#@! the university, and most of all $#@! every single one of those horrible, awful people. If the entire state sank to the center of the earth, there would still be too much Oklahoma in the world, as the memories of my encounters with OU fans will be with me until I die.

i fukin hate 0u gooners. Not only the sports but I have been assaulted twice by them many years ago in the West End area. So really, f them. If their team plane crashes, fuk it.

stoops is a $#@!head

the stoops brothers are $#@!heads

I hope someone tells the OU players that Juarez has cheap booze, hookers, and is 100% safe to visit.

I used to have oklahoma-phobia, ou sucks
a fear of carnies and mobile homes because ou sucks

Not only does ou suck the grimiest of donkey dong, the whole state is meth addled bucket of $#@!. $#@! you ou, $#@! you real proper like.

$#@! all the inbred, toothless goons.

OU doesn't suck.
The sky isn't blue.
Grass isn't green.
Ben Stiller isn't a jew.

OU doesn't suck.
I know this to be true.
I slowly sweat radiation
and you can find gold in my doodoo.

OU doesn't suck.
If you disagree, you'll pay.
Landry Jones is a great quarterback
and Bob Stoops isn't gay.

OU doesn't suck.
If you disagree, you're a fool.
By the way I hate freedom and America
and a thousand gallons of urine comprises my pool.

Oklahoma: come for the meth, stay because you sold your car for meth

Hey girls, if you want to get tips on how to suck, watch OU.

When Stephen Hawking was researching black holes and their sucking capabilities, he was unable to measure the data directly. Thus he just watched OU football and measured how much they sucked. He said it was a perfect match

things that suck in order of suckitude

1. vacuum cleaners
2. a jet engine
3. cancer
4. black holes
5. ou

btw, these were all BEFORE the game. if Baby Badger is still asleep i will do another with during/postgame comments Hook em

trwxxa
10/13/2012, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the video. I was getting ready to post that. Classic.

badger
10/13/2012, 04:08 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img197/6066/12672101510510851967221.jpg

They get a great return man, we get a $#@!astic kicker. Thanks pedo!

my head hurts! I wish I turned hearing "boomer sooner" into a drinking game

There is a really an entire quarter left of this crap. I should just sign up for the liver donor program now, as this one will be shot.

I didn't think it was a good sign last week when the coaches were chicken dancing on the sidelines with the players.

Oh good, a regional coverage of Narnia College for Whites Only will take over this disaster. I'm out, thank goodness. I'm going fishing.

Fire the entire coaching staff, AD, disband the team, implode DKR and lets start this $#@! over from nothing.

Stoops is probably trying to save Mack's job....realizing this a$$ raping may actually get Mack fired. Mack is the best thing to ever happen to Stoops!

we only need 41 points and we can tie this bitch up!

We can't even move the ball against their 3rd team

ABC quitting on Texas too now. Pulling coverage (at least in LA)

The game is still being televised here. Yay?

Mack Brown played this team off TV. It's not even a rivalry game anymore, thanks to Mack Brown.

How many recruits are at this game who just finalized their decision to NOT commit to Texas? All of them?

stoops showing no mercy while ***** mack brown takes it like a cheap thai whore.

WHY THE $#@! DIDN'T THEY PULL THE STARTERS ALREADY?

Jesus $#@!ing Christ, this is the most incompetent $#@! I have seen in recent memory. If Mack is still HC by Monday I will be shocked.

If we win out it will be because of a lot of plane crashes.

Yay! A TD! $#@!! A flag.

We taunted them after that TD. That's precious.

Hey, have you guys seen that Erin Andrews One A Day Probiotic commercial? I actually started taking it a couple of months ago, and my plumbing is working again like I was 15 years old.

You should see the logs I drop now. They have the consistency of Play-Doh with some pretty good length to them. My logs also now require much less use of toilet paper.

This means nothing for you young bucks out there in your 20's, but trust me, as you begin to age, you will long for the good ole days when you used to drop 7 inch logs 12 minutes after eating.

I hope this helps.
^^^ :eek: ^^^

Yeah we scored against their 4th team D!!!!

Nessler just said Landry Jones will get a happy ending.

We're about to give up 60 to Oklahoma for the third time.

THREE $#@!ING TIMES, MACK, YOU $#@!ING $#@!HEAD.

why is there any texas fans still there? $#@! this abortion.

So if stoops eats a bag o $#@!s every morning what does Mack eat? Bag o clits? Bottles of breast milk? I am officially done with Mack and will never defend him again!

I don't care that I don't have the LHN at this point
baby badger just woke up. bye all

SanDiegoSoonerGal
10/13/2012, 04:27 PM
Go back to sleep, lil baby. Your mama's needed elsewhere right now.

badger
10/13/2012, 04:54 PM
Fed her, put her in one of her favorite toys, let's see how long that lasts...
http://content.screencast.com/users/castorinho/folders/Jing/media/b44e7274-6f29-4363-a9c9-123a00711fe0/2012-10-13_1452.png

$#@! these $#@! sucking Pooners! If it wasn't for Texas the whole university would turn into a meth lab!

$#@! those mobile home $#@!s...pos $#@! and ugly *** school colors..crimson and $#@!...$#@! them hard...

killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkill
(after we call two first quarter timeouts)

Ou is failing, I'm loling.

There's only one Oklahoma. One too many.

Hey, we're winning the timeout battle!!!!

They killed their 2nd timeout in the Iraq drive of the game.

Don't let this fat bastard pick up the first
(belldozer gets his first touchdown)

$#@!ing damn it defense, you KNOW they're going to just run the $#@!ing thing.

sooo... we all know he's running it and he still gets 5 yards. $#@!ing laughable.

Seems that Manny drew up another screen door defense

Totally Mackovician. I hate this.

I AM GOING TO KILLL THE NEXT $#@! WHO SAYs BELLDOZER

White qb runs all over the place. Film at 11

Do we like it quick, or do we like it slow? $#@!ing $#@!

Everybody and their mothers know that Bell is going to $#@!ing run it. Why don't they stop it?

another 60 minutes of this $#@! defense.

great.

I hate college football so much.

Bell is going to run 99% of the time and we still can't stop him.

that fat slow $#@! *** qb just walked in

If baby badger complies I will continue

StoopTroup
10/13/2012, 05:01 PM
I just don't think either of those whorny ladies have shaggy bevos?

badger
10/13/2012, 05:12 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1549709/20121013123002.jpg
(they are gifted two points)

$#@! you OU!

Well...I'll be a mother $#@!er.

Game over bitches.

If we $#@!ing win this by 2 or less, I am going to propose to Quandre Diggs.

HELL YEAH. $#@! YOU crimson and $#@! whores.
(texas fails to score on offense)

This staff is an infected vagina.

Wasn't Landry supposed to suck thus year?

Now we let them cut our timeout lead to one.

Texas has forced exactly 6 three and outs the entire season.

$#@!ing 6!

Thanks Manny.

manny you lisp having mother $#@!er. grow a pair and make some $#@!ing calls.

***** *** playcalling

Looks like our punter will get a lot of tv time.

If you are going to go 3 and out, at least $#@!ing huddle-up and give the defense a little more rest.
(millard runs pretty much the length of the field to score our second touchdown)

$#@! this $#@!.

well $#@! me

Son of a $#@!ing god damnit $#@!!

$#@! this $#@!. I mean seriously. $#@!

well i smell another *** whooping coming.

Fire everyone.

...won't happen.

Can you imagine how miserable it would be to have a ticket in the Sooner section?

I hate this defense and want to burn Manny Diaz on a stake.

That's it... Manny is $#@!ing retarded. He's gone

Nice hire there Mack. You can take that stupid Cuban $#@! with you after you get fired this year.

Manny better have at least 14 "for sale" signs on his house when he gets back to A-town

I hate football.

I was just telling daughter, that pinning 0u back, only gives them a chance for a long drive.

Okay, i'm $#@!ing finished with Diaz. I'm done with Vacarro too. He's just a strong, talented meathead.

Getting our $#@!ing asses kicked by $#@!ing Oklahoma $#@!ing again

$#@! this $#@!ing $#@!. $#@!. Fire everyone. $#@! em all

our defense is a group of $#@!gobbling $#@!gots. the joke is on us, fellas.

Time to go take a dump
Maybe I should just link the thread that I'm lifting all of this racist cursing from... ehhhh, I'll come back with more later if Baby Badger allows

badger
10/13/2012, 05:27 PM
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k515/stevehgrillo/94wSL.gif
http://i.imgur.com/7BLYR.gif
I don't even know when these posts are from...somewhere between losing and losing more...

if we come out with some ***** *** $#@! and go 3 and out, i'm gonna go berserk

our strategy is to make their running back tired

There is no santa.

I'm out. Enjoy your annual button $#@!ing from Stoops, Mack

I'm going to need more whiskey at this rate.

It's too early for me to start drinking.

texas fans don't deserve this bull$#@!.
yes you do

I'm out. $#@! this. $#@! Mack. $#@! Diaz. $#@! the Cowboys. $#@! the Rangers. $#@! the Ryder Cup squad. $#@! my sucky high school - Garland.

Here's to hoping you all get to $#@! a large breasted blonde who owns a liquor store.

Mack's halftime speech "just go out there and have fun" clap clap clap

I'm going to watch the Hallmark Channel.

The ONLY $#@!ing year in Mack's tenure where I knew our team was coming out as stone cold killers who were going to mudhole Stoops' team was in '05. And that was all on Vince. Every other year it's "Well, we better pucker the $#@! and hope we don't come out playing like pussies."

After a rough night last night I was planning on not drinking today. Well $#@! that, it's time to bring out the scotch.

Damn. Major's got some tits!
OK, that's through the first quarter on their game thread (and I also did the last 10 pages of the game thread earlier, as well as some of their usual anti-oklahoma pregame garbage). I might do more later, Baby Badger pending.

badger
10/13/2012, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the video. I was getting ready to post that. Classic.
thank the whorn fans themselves and their texags counterparts. i don't have the time or energy to compile em myself. gotta be a mother now mostly :)
http://blog.newsok.com/ou/files/2012/10/r620-48d6ebd6f1244939d4a417fdcf93e692.jpg

All these $#@!ing financial company ads, like I have any money to begin with.

So we traded out Greg Davis on offense for Greg Davis on defense. $#@! my life

Why is everything in this game always so easy for Oklahoma while Texas has to fight and claw for every $#@!ing yard?

Machete is a gd butterknife

Haaa gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

They could run Bell on QB dives every play and score on us.

I thought abortions weren't allowed to be broadcast on TV

And guess who missed another ***** ***-ed tackle? That's right, the flaming ***** wearing #2.

Anyone know if there is a Dance Moms Marathon on I can switch to, at least that fat chick gets her team prepared.

Thx Mack for making my daughter a sooner fan. Now, I have to beat her *** and go to jail.
^^^not sure whether to :) or :eek: ^^^

ou offense is diarrhea and our defense is a strainer.

Our best plays have been on OU extra points

I am beyond disgusted. Mack already owns the three worst ou losses ever. This will be number four. And Dodds doesn't give a $#@! because the department makes money.

how many third trimester abortions is mack going to subject this fanbase to throughout the course of his career?

This is comical. Blake Bell takes the snap. Stops. Looks and waits for the Texas defense to run past him on the blitz. Then runs it left, right or up the middle. Just a matter of where he feels like because all three options are wide open.

So umm, who's ready for basketball season? Nothing fixes a Mack Brown disappointment like a Rick Barnes disappointment.
i was totally watching texas' March Madness fail in the hospital after giving birth to baby badger, btw :)

More yards on the personal foul than the first part of the entire $#@!ing half. Jesus, someone get me some Everclear.

Cool, maybe we can get a bench clearing brawl out of this and REALLY embarrass the University

God. Strike me down. Now.

we might as well have John L. Smith as our coach, atleast we wouldn't be paying him 5 mil for the same $#@!ty coaching

no one wants to make a play. Pucker syndrome.. mack eats more candies on the sideline. nothing changes. saturday becomes sunday.. and on and on

Hey $#@! hole, go play ***-to-mouth with your mom.

I'm just happy I'm not a Cowboys fan. If I had to root for them as well as this Texas team, I might just shoot myself.

But but Texas beat ou in NCAA 2013....

OH MY GOD KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID WORTHLESS $#@!ING $#@!SUCKER BITCH $#@!!!!!!!11!!1

At this point I'm thinking there should be a mass boycott of the next home game. Just no one show up. $#@! banners. Hit them in the pockets. $#@! this rah-rah "support the team" $#@!.
I'm not sure I can go through 30 more pages of that. And that's just one thread. Nobody melts down like shaggy. I'm gonna go

SoonerStormchaser
10/13/2012, 05:58 PM
Can't wait to see the impending WVU meltdown.

VA Sooner
10/13/2012, 06:29 PM
Damn... one of the best threads I've read in a long time.

Thanks, Badger. Tell the little one I said hello.

8timechamps
10/13/2012, 06:33 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/526/896/126319444_display_image.jpg?1320608374

Taken from www.wemustignitethiscouch.com

We just have to take care of business and win out and we win the conference championship. Then need a ill luck to play in the Natty Championship. We just can't play like we did today.

Has any team won the NC with one of the worst defenses in the country?

national championship? thats almost as funny as our defense going to college for free.

we are in trouble at K-state

I'm less concerned about KSU than I am OU. I hear that train coming...

dana and co just got their d*cks kicked in by tommy tubbs. owned.

the game has been removed here in the southeast for "a more competitive game".

We were Clemsoned!

OK, I just laughed how do we only have 7 F'N points

better yet, how did we score 7 points?

TT looks like Baylor + a defense.
OU looked like Baylor + a defense against Texas.

Boy, ole boy...

CowboyMRW
10/13/2012, 06:44 PM
Better get the OSU ones ready. About to go down to Kansas of all people

bluedogok
10/13/2012, 08:14 PM
I liked this one on ShaggyBevo from the My prediction: In 5 hours everyone will want Mack Brown gone (http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/119591-My-prediction-In-5-hours-everyone-will-want-Mack-Brown-gone)thread which was started at 9:54 this morning.

I want him gone at halftime after that play. I think that was a carbon copy of Mark Clayton pinballing off 3 guys for a TD in the 2003 massacre.

The fact that I have to specify which year the massacre took place because there were so many is reason enough to fire him.

badger
10/13/2012, 08:20 PM
Back. Baby just went to bed.
http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20121013-txou008.jpg.ece/BINARY/w700x467/txou008.JPG

$#@!.I think I'ma fire up my classic Weber Performer Grill and cook my face over indirect heat 'till I reach an internal temp. of 165 in the thickest part of my cheek then i'ma rest 10-15 minutes then do it again.

Somebody pls stop Bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it. I've always restrained myself regarding Mack leaving but I've crossed that line. I'm in a glass case of emotion right now as I hear their fans chanting Texas sucks.

Given the probability of Texas getting absolutely obliterated by OU-- this is the fourth time it's happened in the last 13 games, so it's about a one-in-three chance, I can't believe there are still Texas fans who actually attend the game.

'texxas sucks'...yes we do. Big donkey $#@!s.

Well $#@! cheerios. It's been $#@!ing 20 minutes. 20. One $#@!ing third of the game. How can we beat the OU offense when their best weapon is our $#@!ing defense?

I'm going back to bed. Might surf porn.

Help us Saban, you're our only hope.

The only people left in the "Don't fire Mack" camp are Sooners.

Our defense is as strong as wet toilet paper. Jeees.

Did the $#@!ing coaching staff prepare for this game, at all?

Or we're they too busy shoving $100 bills up their asses?

I hate everything.

Man...looks like this nightmare is still going. See y'all in the holiday bowl

Someone please shoot me. End this $#@!ing misery.

Either of my dead grandmothers could tackle better than anyone on this Texas team.

this is way worse than pearl harbor.

So which cable provider is it that does not have the LHN? I want to switch to that one.

I'm kinda hoping Mack has secretly been raping children so we can just shut this program down... That would be less embarrassing.
^^^ :eek: ^^^

Fire Mack.

Fire Manny.

Fire Harsin.

Fire Searels.

Fire Davis.

Fire Chambers.

Fire Wyatt.

Fire Applewhite.

Fire Madden.

Fire Wylie.

Fire Rucker.

Fire Akina.

Promote Giles to Head Coach.

I think that should about cover it.

Anyone need help moving today? Anyone want to practice giving a root canal? I am available.

Down at the one. This is gonna be comical. Some sooner is about to become Roy Williams 2.0 on the highlights.

Now I know why stoops punted. He wants those two points back. That greedy $#@!eater

I wish Mack would get caught with a hot volleyball players on the back of his motorcycle.
i swear i'm not making this sh!t up and that i'm actually lifting these actual posts from an actual whorn board. i swear!
(bevo gives up safety)

LMMFAO!!!!!!

oh $#@! everything

Pussies, every last one of them.

This is officially worse than the Penn State affair.

kind of glad i don't own a firearm

I blame Manny for the offense blowing.

TENDER YOUR $#@!ING RESIGNATION NOW

god $#@!ing damnit

Bob Stoops may be doing us a favor here by ramming this hot poker up Mack's ***. I hope the next game at DKR is occupied by crickets.

oh a slow developing run to the left behind the tackle i totally DID NOT SEE THAT COMING

They are comparing us to $#@!ing RICE. That is how low Mack has brought us.

Enjoy your 5 million you clapping $#@!sucker.

I'm going to go dig up fire ant mounds with my bare hands.

44 $#@!ing yards at the $#@!ing half. $#@! you mack and $#@! you harsin

fans leaving early on national tv $#@! yeah we're texas
ok... maybe i'll go through the other 20 pages, maybe i won't.

picasso
10/13/2012, 08:44 PM
Fed her, put her in one of her favorite toys, let's see how long that lasts...
http://content.screencast.com/users/castorinho/folders/Jing/media/b44e7274-6f29-4363-a9c9-123a00711fe0/2012-10-13_1452.png

(after we call two first quarter timeouts)

(belldozer gets his first touchdown)

If baby badger complies I will continue
Blake Bell is anything but fat. Stupid bastards.

badger
10/13/2012, 08:51 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20121013-txou015.jpg.ece/BINARY/w700x467/txou015.JPG

Ok. I've had it. I'm loading up several clips, taking my AR15 down to Wal Mart, and am going to mow down a bunch of innocent people. Going to be gunning for women and children only. Tune into CNN in an hour or so.

I'd take Sandusky as a coach at this point. Get the $#@! out Mack.

$#@! you mack brown! You are a worthless $#@! who has turned our proud team into a $#@!in laughingstock and your getting paid $5mil a year to do it. You need to give half your fortune to vince young because without him you would of been gone a long time ago. 2 conference championships in 15 $#@!ing years. Enough said.

How in the $#@! can the old man survive FOUR of these *** rapes. He just can't. Can he? Who ultimately makes the call. Dodds? Big Cigars?

Hey Mack, this isn't just another $#@!ing game, it's our single biggest rival game. They're kicking our *** because they $#@!ing want it and you treat it like it's not important. Time for you to $#@!ing go and let someone with some $#@!ing fire take over this team.

Can we just have statue of liberty every play? If we're gonna lose, we could at least do it in true $#@! it fashion.

God damn you Texas!!! How the $#@! could you let this happen!! Jesus I hate living in Oklahoma.

$#@! this mother****in $#@!. $#@! it in the ***. $#@! Mack. $#@! iaz. $#@! this quitting. I'm going to watch this $#@! to the bitter end just in case I EVER get the hair on my *** to give Mack a second shot.

i blame all the stupid $#@!ing billboards. i hope everyone involved in that $#@! dies of aids

jerry sandusky just turned the channel on the tv in his cell, said he couldn't stand to see such a brutal rape.

I miss John Mackovick

This is just like Karate Kid. We are getting pummeled by the Cobra Kai, but the 2nd half is going to be our All-Valley Karate Tournament.

Cue: "You're the best" song and let's crane kick these $#@!s.

"Wow...we curb stomped Ole Miss...so we must be awesome!" (some posters on this board)

Basically we are a $#@! pile of embarrassment. Not as good as advertised by certain people who charge money for their practice report.

We should hire Saban. I don't have to like my coach. I just want to win. And not be owned by Stoops.

I'm sitting here thinking all I want is a little effort - show me some effort to justify my obsession with Texas football.
And its sad my lofty dreams for the Texas Longhorns is now 'try hard', 'dont give up'.

$#@! ou, $#@! texas, and $#@! me.

I don't know if I love Vince Young for giving us a National Championship or hate him for giving Mack Brown a lifetime contract.

Swing lowwwwwww sweeeett chariotttttt

just got here, but the only thing more embarrassing than phillips' on-field play is his trashtalking after his inconsequential hits while we are getting throttled.

START DOING YOUR JOB AND SHUT THE $#@! UP, RETARD.

Just got back home from my daughter's last soccer game and I came home to this. Mother of God, what the $#@!ed has happened?

$#@! this mother$#@! lackluster anal fist raping bull$#@! year in and year out , what in the $#@!ing wide world of sports is wrong with this program?

He should start taking cialis is before games. A raging boner can be aggressive.

I wish they would just $#@!ing hit someone. Even if it is a penalty. Just $#@!ing hit someone.
and with that, i have finally made it through all of shaggy's game thread. wow. just wow.

picasso
10/13/2012, 08:52 PM
Is that Ash getting plowed by the ref on the Millard play? Damn that was a rough day for the Horns.

The Pearl Harbor comment was funny.

MsProudSooner
10/13/2012, 08:55 PM
Is that Ash getting plowed by the ref on the Millard play? Damn that was a rough day for the Horns.

The Pearl Harbor comment was funny.

I think it was McCoy.

soonergirlNeugene
10/13/2012, 10:33 PM
Saw this one over on shaggy and I lol'd

We literally look like an FCS team playing a game against Alabama for some money.

FirstandGoal
10/13/2012, 11:07 PM
Came across this gem. shaggy is having the best meltdown evar right now.

I'll be tailgating next Saturday but not going in to the game. I'm contemplating drawing a crowd and setting my ticket on fire at the tailgate.

ouduckhunter
10/13/2012, 11:22 PM
OU Club of Colorado just posted this on Facebook, and I thought it was pretty funny (Sorry if it's already been posted here): From a UT message board (shaggy bevo) This maybe the greatest melt down post of all time. I had to share. Enjoy: "mother fu@<er I can't even get fu@$in drink from the fu@&in fridge without them fu@%in scoring again...f@ck Mack, f@ck Manny, f@ck you, f@ck me, f@ck everything. I guess I'll just **** my pants cause if I go to the bathroom they'll score 2 more times."

soonergirlNeugene
10/14/2012, 12:30 AM
Someone needs to graph the whorn meltdown like SBNation did for FSU during its loss (http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2012/10/10/3479908/the-seismograph-charting-florida-states-upset-and-abject-misery)

Here are a couple of gems from that page:

http://i50.tinypic.com/15p4fi0.png
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1525067/fsu-firejimbo.png

badger
10/14/2012, 08:08 PM
I need to find other fan bases' sh!t besides whorn, so here goes: OH MY GAWD HES FATTER THAN TRABER DIET NOW
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/5013794/20120428_ajw_sr9_102_extra_large_medium.jpg

OU is still pissed about the KSU loss. We will be what's for dinner in Norman.

Ou will appear to be running downhill as they break our will 3 or 4 series into this one. Ou will be looking for style points for the polls and won't toy around with us. This is Ou's first home game since losing to Kstate, their crowd will be thirsty for a sound beating. We will not come away with a moral victory after this one.

man, I wanted to win but holy crap, we were in this game.

THE CRIST ERA IS OVER! (Or it better effing be)
:( ku meltdowns just aren't the same this year. i miss turner gill

8timechamps
10/14/2012, 10:22 PM
I had to add another whorn post:

This was the first RRR since 2008 that Texas scored more than 1 offensive TD, although both of them this year occurred while OU had a white guy playing safety and one required a Texas timeout with :08 to go while trailing 63-15.

5noubus
10/15/2012, 09:49 AM
Is it bad that these make me laugh until I cry ? really!
Thanks for all your work on this.
That's some funny stuff
Wonder if they come back around in a few days like we do?
I mean is it total doom and gloom until the next win? Do they even have sunshine pumpers?
Thanks again.

badger
10/15/2012, 11:03 AM
let's see if i can get into whornfans.com without it crashing hehe :mack:
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos/2012/10/13/3f/c8/rgz-UT-OU-2012-08.jpg

Damn! Damn! Double damn! Triple damn! HELL

Is Manny really that bad of a coach or do we just have players that can't seem to learn fundamentals?? This defense is absolutely terrible and makes the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over....well, you get the idea.

Keep returning PATs for scores and we can stay within striking distance.

WE HAVE TO [censored] SHOW UP AT GAME TIME. Damn it. This is friggin OU. I don't like calling out players but Edmonds needs to pull his head out of his ***. He has no anticipation where the football is going.

Somebody needs to be taken out behind the barn

We could put 11 sacks of laundry out there on D and do better.

Are these replacement officials?

I am just amazed and how Mack has lost it. This team is just incapable of competing with any decent team. It's like he made a deal with the devil to get the NC game in 2009 and now the devil is taking his due.

This country club mentality and LHN crap has bread a team of whimps.

Usually when a def has a hole big enough to drive a car through then that's bad. We just had two holes big enough to drive two cars through.

We laughed at Bowden an Paterno. Now he is us!

My orange colored glasses just shattered.

So running up the middle on first down for no yds- awesome! MACK you ARE [censored] LOSING - LET HARSIN CALL REAL PLAYS THAT MIGHT WORK!

Has there ever been a it coach with as many or more embarrassing losses to ou and not only maintained their job but continued to get raises. It is embarrassing and unacceptable that the only thing this regime cares about is money. It is time to stop making donations to the longhorn foundation until real changes are made. Ou is about winning. We are about image and branding.

Oh, look! Louisville and Pitt is on!

At least we excel at losing to OU, we seem to do that with perfection. I mean we don't just lose, we lose big and look God awful doing it.

Where did you get your two points????

From the .....toilet......store.....???

Don't worry kids. Mack took a lot of notes in the 1st half. Every time they put the camera on him, he was writing. So, I'm sure adjustments will be made. I'll bet we even SCORE in the second half or at least string a couple of 1st downs together.

The defense should wear pink skirts.

Just when I got my hopes up that we may actually pass 100 yds of total offense, Ash fumbles away the ball. OU about to score yet again!!

Ya know, fact is no one is scared of Texas anymore, no one. Not even New Mexico

SoonerOX
10/15/2012, 11:08 AM
From Shaggy, sorry if already posted!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWoiOiUNnxyHkewKZrgvnVRLHqA2nto Uw1UUsAoZbsDfcjRcQHdg
Stoops: "So Mack, you want me to drop my load on your back or in the pooper this time?"
Brown: "Just do it in the pooper..."

badger
10/15/2012, 11:20 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CQLaF7OnEmg/UHB-_xNb94I/AAAAAAAAMSk/n8T09PXHoZs/s1600/Picture%2011.png

Everyone on ESPN is saying that Latti was bottled up tonight. F*ck that. Latti was bottled up by the play calling. He only got the ball 13 friggin times. 13. Why?

Also, Les Miles needs someone to punch him right in the face. F*ck that motherf*cker.

Are team had balls but not enough balls.

Well I just want Lou to know I got
His back if he still wants to $(@& up Mark May.

DUDE, YOU ARE AN IDIOT. YOUR LOGIC IS AS BAD AS YOUR SPELLING. WE WILL BEAT FLORIDA AND BE JUST FINE. DON'T JUST GIVE UP ON OUR GUYS SO QUICKLY AND WISH TO BE A BOWL ELIGIBLE TEAM AGAIN BECAUSE WE LOST BY 2 IN DEATH VALLEY! GO AWAY!

Your arguments are weak and the last one you tend to make is "We've got 2 baseball championships." which during a football discussion, can be annoying.

My dislike of Les Miles goes far beyond the win/loss column and my adult attitude on a fan base's message board. The dude is an arrogant scumbag who runs a dirty program. And no... I don't think I'm being a very good "adult" right now, but then again, this is CT. I don't think I'm the only one who is a little pissed right now.
Note: "CT" stands for "Cocky Talk," the name of their board :eek:

You're arguments are weak... which translates into 'I have nothing that I can say so I resort to lame insults and out and out lies.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I reserved my comments on this game until now. I spent much of last night yelling at the TV screen, much like I assume most of us did. What pissed me off the most was when Musberger stated "and there's the dagger", on the late LSU TD run. The game wasn't over and he tried to close the book on us.
After 40 years of chewing dirt I was enraged, and in the end, we still could have got'em.
Those guys looked like they were playing their last game on this earth, give them credit because it was a "must" win for the Bayou Bengals
Just looking at Shaws face in the post game, told me all I needed to know. It looked as if we didn't show up...............but, we really did.
Was I satisfied with the outcome ? Hardly. Was I discouraged ? Not in the least. In a perfect world I expected us to go 14-0. I think we all did ! I can laugh about it cause we are Gamecocks, and that's always gonna be "our" dream, but seriously, I want the East, and a chance to play in Atlanta, but before that, I want some Gator stew, and some Pickens County ***............... We goin to be alright !

Mississippi Sooner
10/15/2012, 11:25 AM
Ya know, all other meltdowns seem very tame when compared to the meltdowns on Shaggy this weekend.

And I love it!

badger
10/15/2012, 11:45 AM
Ya know, all other meltdowns seem very tame when compared to the meltdowns on Shaggy this weekend.

And I love it!
Most message boards have moderators and language filters. Shaggy is not one of those.

badger
10/15/2012, 12:03 PM
since it's almost womens basketball season, my other favorite OU sport...
http://soonerpsycho.com/spfarksandpics/mulkeyhulk.gif

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO.... suck it b*tches!!!

Can our O play D?

The offense is as beautiful as a naked woman when it is hitting on all cylinders. Wow!
^^^BAYLOR! I'm gonna wash that dirty mouth of yours! :P

how sad is it that I'm not really happy we scored because that just puts our Defense back on the field?

Baylor deletes any sarcastic comments from their facebook posts. nice.

...words....none......there ......F**k....

texas is going to run for 300 on this piece of **** defense.

I'm going to watch real football on some other channel.

touchdown. right up Bennett's butthole.
Note: Phil Bennett is their d-coor. He's like Baylor's Manny Diaz :mack:

*chugs beer*

It takes RGIII for Art Briles to beat Patterson.

Pathetic. Just, who the **** is coaching our defensive backs? Whoever it is should be in the ****ing soup line. No star was born you FSN *******, our defense could not be worse.

Pathetic game for the Bears. At home. After a bye week. Against a freshman QB in only his SECOND game ever.

I never want to see the Bears have a bye week ever again -- or hear Briles say that "it really doesn't matter" if we do or don't.

Because our offense without question has trouble getting going the week after a bye week. After this game, very hard to dispute that fact.

As for our defense -- well as I typed this we gave up another score -- AGAIN to a DB who NEVER TURNED HIS FRIGGIN HEAD.

His hair is on fire he was burned so bad.

No one wants to hear about a ****ing ginger.

Dang. I hate these flashbacks. My mind goes back ten years, and it's like I'm actually reliving those crappy years of football. I actually shake in horror. Thankfully, these flashbacks stop when I wake up, and then I can watch our Baylor Bears kick some butt.

Wait, what?
^^^lol :D

Andddddd everyone goes to the basketball board for the rest of the year!! WHEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!

Nicks 4th. Pick. Complete sh*t.

We're going to be blown out at home by that motherf*cking piece of slime on the other side line. f*ck this noise.

losing to these f*cktards is completely unacceptable by one point or twenty. up yours patterson.
Note: Nick Florence is Baylor's quarterback

Please dont become the next Tony Romo......

So... How does our Women's BB team look this year?
Like sh!t. Next post...

Time to switch to the UFC. At least that is an a$$ kicking I can enjoy.

I hope Fatterson runs it up.

Utterly a craptastrophe.

Our last win might have been our LAST win of the season.

PS: The gif at the top of this thread is our genius Sooner gif'er, Soonerpsycho. If you have seen any anti-whorn or pro-OU gifs on shaggy during your lurking on that site, it was likely psycho. Thanks, psycho!

cleller
10/15/2012, 02:34 PM
On a completely serious note; I truly appreciate all your work here Badger. Great fun.

BigJerm7
10/15/2012, 04:10 PM
http://lub-cdn.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/11636472.jpg

why is everyone so shocked we got scorched for 49?

Our fanbase has become pathetically spoiled with the sucess we have had since 1980, 2000 in particular......

If we win against K State we're back in the driver's seat for the Big 12.

Would you fire or get rid of your children if they were having problems in school in certain areas?

I knew we were screwed when I saw those grey helmets!

I'd rather watch granny porn as to watch that abomination again.

"The Beatdown" cost the program Gameday...

I think all the extremely beautiful West Texas Women distracted all of us yesterday.

That when you get really confident and excited that this is our year to get to the promise land and only to have it all come crashing down....that the season is over now

Dive off the bridge into the Monongahela river.

I've been saying all year we were an average to below average team with 3 great players and would go as far as Geno, Tavon, and Stedman could take us.

I wanted to apologize for my meltdown yesterday.

Worst team performance I have ever seen.

we will be lucky to win another game!!!

Beaten so bad they took it off of television.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
10/15/2012, 05:26 PM
I suggest for amusement, go to shaggy and read the Things More Imposing Than Our D thread. I particularly like post #9.

This schadenfreude just never gets old.

8timechamps
10/15/2012, 07:03 PM

And I love it!

This loss has devastated their fan base to it's core. They want Mack gone, yesterday. I think Texas could run the table the rest of the way, and they'd still want him gone. The worst I've ever seen. And it makes me smile.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
10/15/2012, 08:53 PM
Another classic from shaggy:

Intense practice today...
A friend who works for the football team texted me today saying the practice was very very intense today. Lots of people screaming and yelling, even the usually calm Brown was very angry and loud today.

His job is involved with equipment and stuff so he didn't spend too much time watching practice, but he said lots of angry people, and lots of screaming and yelling. Looks like they are going after it. Finally.

Which means Baylor only beats us by 20 points.

sooneron
10/15/2012, 09:00 PM
Another from Shaggy-

We used to just have the OU monkey on our back.

Now it's the every-ranked-and-or-conference-opponent monkey on our back.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
10/15/2012, 09:00 PM
Later in same thread:

I don't give a $#@! if Mack threw a couple of handguns on the table and made the DBs pull a Deer Hunter

He couldn't prepare for a fart

Redshirt
10/15/2012, 09:15 PM
Best whornboard quote "There's only one Oklahoma. One too many."

sooneron
10/15/2012, 09:21 PM
LOLZ Shaggy presser thread-

no award for Case for his tackle on the official?

I don't even need to watch the PC, these guys had it perfectly covered.

sooneron
10/15/2012, 09:37 PM
Washington State, Casey Hampton, Cancer. These are the exact topics I hoped he would touch on.

lmfao!

MamaMia
10/15/2012, 10:08 PM
Wow! They make our meltdowns look like childs play. :)

picasso
10/15/2012, 10:46 PM
From Shaggy, sorry if already posted!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWoiOiUNnxyHkewKZrgvnVRLHqA2nto Uw1UUsAoZbsDfcjRcQHdg
Stoops: "So Mack, you want me to drop my load on your back or in the pooper this time?"
Brown: "Just do it in the pooper..."
Oh man, so crude but my Junior High sense of humor made me laugh at this.

picasso
10/15/2012, 10:49 PM
LOLZ Shaggy presser thread-

I don't even need to watch the PC, these guys had it perfectly covered.
Oh man I laughed even harder at this one.

BigJerm7
10/16/2012, 08:08 AM
http://media.ledger-enquirer.com/smedia/2012/10/14/00/13/K898v.AuSt.70.jpeg

And now that we're in the most competitive football conference in the country, we're going to find it tough to even have winning seasons.

Because we really haven't gotten the clue yet.

Fans shouldn't be required to attend crap.

I got so bored that I finally starting talking to a state trooper while I slammed a scotch.

"Success" for this program is mid-tier bowls

And I demand no more injuries. They're just an excuse

We will likely be around .500 and fighting to get in a bowl game.

I was bummed about this season, then realized that the world will be ending 12/12/12, so I guess it is not that big of deal.

Our competition is much more advanced than where we came from

I here KU's looking for some pussies to cheer them on!

I bet you sh()t black and gold rainbows

Laughing stock of the SEC?!?

Everybody loves a good excuse to justify poor performance

I've drank more this CFB season than any other

I fear it's going to get significantly worse before it gets any better

we are not OU

BigJerm7
10/16/2012, 08:35 AM
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/001/905/520/152318829_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75

Hire Gruden

I'm tired of the mentality of some that you have to support a losing coach to support the team you love

Would you be mad if we hired Saban away from Bama, and Bama hired Gruden to replace him?

I want Saban

Could it be/would you want it to be Jim Tressel?

Let's pretend we beat Bama

I think we can get Bob Stoops.... He wants out of Norman

Lane Kiffin Has As Many SEC wins as Dooley...While coaching at Tennessee

0-14 coming up against ranked teams is not a knee jerk reaction, get a grip man.

Very disappointed and sickened by our coaches and a few of the players.

Defense: One word.....lost

Special Teams: Yeah ours looked mentally "special" last night.

Yesterday was an absolute joke

Who gives two ****s about a little recreational reefer

We need to stop being humanitarians and start being a handful again

Not sure we can beat Troy or Vandy !!

I'm convinced that the root of the problem is Karma

Sad to think this is all we have to look forward too from here on out

This is a recurring nightmare no hope no way out can't wakeup.

Wait til Oregon hangs 70 on us...

Bray wouldn't make the scout team for the Booger Town Stompers.

Your in college, your not 6 years old, quit looking for the coaches to help you through everything.

We dont line up right, we fumble in huge spots, we dont jump on kickoffs, we muff ounts, thats why where 3-3, about to be 3-5.

- The Miss. State loss is the one time where people are right to act like the sky is falling

sooneron
10/16/2012, 09:34 AM
The texas fans are completely delusional tho...

Because we didn't put up a god damn fight. If we just got out-classed and out-athleted, fine, let the score be 63-21. But we got out-coached and out-talented by a team equal to or barely worse than us. And we just laid down and took it.

Really? They may have thought they had a chance, but if you matched up their starters to ours and thought it was even, you're crazy.

sooneron
10/16/2012, 09:39 AM
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/ou-hurdle2-10-13-12.gif

bluedogok
10/16/2012, 11:53 PM
The texas fans are completely delusional tho...

Really? They may have thought they had a chance, but if you matched up their starters to ours and thought it was even, you're crazy.
...BUT...BUT....We're Texas

BigJerm7
10/17/2012, 06:30 AM
I liked in the Tennessee post where they talk about getting Stoops because he "wants out of Norman".

badger
10/17/2012, 08:11 AM
I liked in the Tennessee post where they talk about getting Stoops because he "wants out of Norman".

And NOTHING says "Get me out of Norman" more than... a Norman mansion???
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/183699_1600162415165_1569199772_31386270_5633756_n .jpg

KantoSooner
10/17/2012, 09:06 AM
say what you like, but the architect on that house project should be taken out and shot.

badger
10/17/2012, 09:07 AM
say what you like, but the architect on that house project should be taken out and shot.

Agree. Put a few colorful flags on top, add a moat and you have a princess fairytale castle :P

HToady
10/17/2012, 10:22 AM
Looks like Ricky Bobby's house.

KantoSooner
10/17/2012, 10:49 AM
And what's with the allergy to trees? The mansions around Bartlesville are the same way; and, hell, people, this is EASTERN OK. We have trees native around here. It's not like Bob's going to be doing his own mowing or anything.

BoulderSooner79
10/17/2012, 11:03 AM
And what's with the allergy to trees? The mansions around Bartlesville are the same way; and, hell, people, this is EASTERN OK. We have trees native around here. It's not like Bob's going to be doing his own mowing or anything.

He's got Mike for the mowing.

winout
10/17/2012, 11:53 AM
"Our best plays have been on OU extra points" Now that's a good one.

sooneron
10/17/2012, 11:59 AM
And NOTHING says "Get me out of Norman" more than... a Norman mansion???
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/183699_1600162415165_1569199772_31386270_5633756_n .jpg

That truly is a testament to very little taste and too many dollars and no sense!

BeaSooner
10/17/2012, 12:39 PM

Until the cartridge is empty.

badger
10/17/2012, 03:10 PM
All right people, let's get this thread back on track with a BRAND NEW TEAM THAT MELTED DOWN LAST WEEKEND. Or, I could just do Texas again...

http://cdn.cosbysweaters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/StillHotTexas.jpg

http://cdn.shaggybevo.com//images/bull_bag2.gif

The vultures have come to feast on our misery, I feel like an Aggie. Dear god, it's not a good feeling at all.

On the receiving end of smack from Iowa State fans, and it's not a wrestling match. Can we go any lower?

The solution to our crappy defense.

Simple: P*ssy embargo. NPAA!

I agree that denying Mack access to the defense would help
(discussing LHN)

I heard Sooners and Aggies are now flocking to Uverse in droves so they can watch re-runs of us get our $#@! pushed in.

These $#@!weeds are replaying this massacre.

Again.

Do they not understand their audience? There's endless chick volleyball and soccer to replay.

There are lots of other things we can do. Victory88 suggested: "At the game, we need to BOO, chant "resign", "Sack Mack", "you're a ***** $#@!got bitch Mack Brown, go $#@! yourself" ... whatever you want to change. You want a platform to voice your displeasure? Start at the home games while we are losing. That $#@! will not go unnoticed.

The $200 donors are unified this time.

Come unprepared
Play scared
Get raped by 60
Leave Embarrassed

100,000 people slowly swooning "Ollllllllld Freaaaaaaaak Naaaaaaaaaassteeeeeeeeeeeee" would have a very disturbing effect on the administration.

A "$#@! You Mack, Retire Or Die You $#@!ing Pathetic Piece Of $#@! $#@!got's *****" chant works better for me.

1,000 people didn’t buy nachos? Guess we’ll need to fire Mack to pay the light bill!

Blackshirts, don't forget to SQUEEEEEZE your balls so the team knows you feel their pain!

maybe just buy OU shirts and wear them. They already own us, why not support them with our money?

I can see the headlines on CNN now:

"52 fans wear black T-shirts to game, get Mack Brown fired"

bluedogok
10/17/2012, 11:57 PM
Different kinds of trees, different kinds of pollen/allergens.

Sooner in Tampa
10/18/2012, 06:21 AM
Pure Gold Jerry!!!

maybe just buy OU shirts and wear them. They already own us, why not support them with our money?

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
10/18/2012, 06:26 AM
Thanks, Badger! Made my day.

badger
10/19/2012, 09:10 AM
For the record, I never would have started this thread if the roll tiders didn't seem to take a few weeks off last season. I missed the meltdowns on that site, so I'm like "hell, I can look up some message boards and just post them here till they return."

And then it was too much fun to stop, especially with all of the Aggie losing :D

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c120.0.403.403/p403x403/546872_10151075511261006_321575345_n.jpg

I'm sure Oregon is really sad you will be rooting against them the rest of the way. They probably really could have used your support.

Real ducks fans are humble
ohmygawdNOTHEYARENOT

YOU SIR HAVE A LOT OF CLASS. TALKING SMACK BEFORE THE GAME IS FINE. TALKING SMACK AFTER THE GAME IS CLASSLESS. IT IS IRONIC AS I THOUGHT THE SMACK FROM THE UO FANS BEFORE THE GAME WAS TAME. THE VENOM AFTER IS SHAMEFUL. REALLY.
The throw:
http://i.azcentral.com/commphotos/view/631455.jpg
The splash:
http://i.azcentral.com/commphotos/view/631456.jpg

YOU SIR ARE A CLASSLESS IDIOT. GO AWAY AND WAIT FOR THE KARMA -- A-HOLE.

You kind sir, can eat beaver balls.

Vagisil, it will cure what ails you. My friend.

Drinkin' the hard stuff tonight? Hangover city tomorrow, buddy.

So should Graham give up and tell his players not to try next time they're losing?

Another Dline down... BALLS!

Cmon football gods, enough is enough, no more sick jokes.

It will go from blackout to bleacher out.

NObody told me the Sun DEvils were facing Superman tonight.

at least no recruits are on official visits

i had a choice to fly in for this game, or next weeks game. glad i didnt waste 500+ on this piece of **** game

ESPN crew already talking about other games....time for beer & sleep...

OT, but does anybody else hate the F-ing cars.com commercial with the chick that has a 2nd head in her hair..........f-ing irritating...grrrrrrrrrrr
^^^this^^^

One of the most ridonkulous 1/2s of football I have seen in many years.......time to walk the dog and have em drop a load on the neighbors(OSU fan) lawn....late my fellow Devils

Go away crotch pelt!!!

omg pac 12 fans deserve each other hehe

bluedogok
10/19/2012, 01:48 PM
omg pac 12 fans deserve each other hehe
I have yet to figure out what the deal with fans out there is, it seems like every bad "fan incident" that gets reported seems to happen in California or Arizona.

KWGN.com - Broncos fan beaten unconscious before Monday Night game in San Diego (http://kwgn.com/2012/10/18/broncos-fan-beaten-unconscious-before-monday-night-game-in-san-diego/)

KantoSooner
10/19/2012, 02:31 PM
Well, here's an idea: people who moved to the coast were the trash of the rest of the country. For many years they took advantage of being in an aerospace, military build up mode economy and thought that their 'success' and money somehow equated to them being in the vanguard of the rest of the country.
Now that the money's gone, and it's apparent that they have no content, they are frustrated, angry people.
Close?

badger
10/19/2012, 02:36 PM
Well, here's an idea: people who moved to the coast were the trash of the rest of the country. For many years they took advantage of being in an aerospace, military build up mode economy and thought that their 'success' and money somehow equated to them being in the vanguard of the rest of the country.
Now that the money's gone, and it's apparent that they have no content, they are frustrated, angry people.
Close?

Will Rogers: When the Okies left Oklahoma and went to California, the average intelligence of both states went up

MamaMia
10/19/2012, 04:46 PM
how sad is it that I'm not really happy we scored because that just puts our Defense back on the field? http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww326/German19Girl/CuteLittleDog.jpg

TheUnnamedSooner
10/19/2012, 05:12 PM
Am I the only one that thinks beaver balls is ironic?

badger
10/20/2012, 03:21 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0207/ncf_g_texasamts_576.jpg

GOD YOU CANT EVEN DO A ****ING ONSIDE KICK RIGHT YOU USELESS PIECE OF ****

Everyone get on one knee and tebow!! All at the same time we may get some help from the big guy!

ALMOST

Awww once again we are those loveable losers. Oh yeah we shoulda/coulda won but we sure try hard. **** that sick of this ****

I guess nobody tebowed with me, then I kicked my dog!

Gonna start drinking

manziel is a freshman and believe it or not, he is only 1 of 11 players on the field. all the people putting the whole game on his shoulders are the crappiest fans ever. that young man has done extraordinary things this year and made more noise for the aggies than they would have made without him. instead of cursing him you should thank him. i wish bama had him. he has played like a lion with all his heart. shame on all those talking bad about him right now.
i love high horse fans in the midst of meltdowns... the responses :D

suk a djck

**** off. we're pissed for losing a game we should have won, if you don't get it you are a ****ing idiot.

I'm surprised you were able to type all that OP with your hands all over Manziel's dick.

Revoke ag tag.

P*ssy 2%er!!

Revoke ag tag, and die in a fire.

A true fooknut

badger
10/20/2012, 04:46 PM
moar?
http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20120430-am.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/a%26m.JPG

Did anyone else hear the LSU fans start to do the SEC chant?

Those mother ****ers need to show some respect and acknowledge that we were the better team and they just got lucky.

There is a reason why the SEC asked us to come to the league, so they better stop that **** acting like we don't belong!

It's not our fault that their lives suck because they are in the worst state in the union. Honestly, I feel sorry for them because all they have is football and now the rest of their week will suck

I dare an LSU fan to do that in front of the corps. Then we will see how tough they really are

We could go to any conference in the country, so they better not pull that crap on us again when they visit Kyle in 2 years!!!

We beat those retards 5 years in a row and their solution is to tap out. We go through a rough as hell 13 year period and lose several games to SEC teams yet we man up and join their league knowing it's going to be a challenge. we're happy to be here you dip****s.

Remember those coons are barely human. They live in swamps and eat squirrels. Let them get their licks in now while they can.

YEAH LET'S GET MAD!!!

THAT'LL BE PRODUCTIVE AND WILL ENSURE A VICTORY NEXT TIME!!

Have another drink and quit posting.

Celebrating the moral victory since 1939.

NEWSFLASH: YOU AREN'T ON THE TEAM! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MAD BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

A&M just BTHO A&M

Moral victories for all! Hazzah!!!!

badger
10/20/2012, 05:02 PM
http://img2-2.timeinc.net/toh/i/asktoh/atoh200408_gophertl.jpg

Remember when we had a coaching staff that could win the Axe?

Man, this blows. I hate Wisconsin, so much. We have no run defense.

Boys, we can't stop dick.

Way to give up a 1st down on 3rd and 7 to the second unit. GOOD GOD!

Get ready for the we're really young excuse from Kill Post Game!

And it is my job as a fan to call out fans who bad mouth my favorite College Football Team with opinions that differ from mine, when the guys in control are questioned. Hind sight is sooooooooo good, and sooooooooooooooooo easy to criticize.

badger
10/21/2012, 04:28 PM
Since it's Sunday, praise the Lord - you lost! :D
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/natalie-portman-10-20-12.jpg
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/natalie-portman-10-20-12.gif
(just thank baylorfans.com for that image/gif, because without it, YOU WOULD BE STARING AT KIM MULKEY AGAIN)

What am I teaching this sweet child about priorities? Yes I love football and I love Baylor and last year was like a DREAM, but seeing tears and a downcast child - over a football game - made me really reconsider what my life is teaching my child.

I told my child this morning that I was so sorry that I had been a terrible role model for him. That I have shown him that whether Baylor wins or loses can dramatically effect my life.. and that is sad. I told him that I was sorry and that I had also told God I was sorry. I explained that winning a football game should bring some joy and losing some disappointment but we cannot be defined by it. We can't allow the efforts of college athletes to effect our peace or our joy.

I am not trying to preach but I'm pretty sure football had become idolatry in my life. After all... if our name is written in the Lambs Book of Life - we really have nothing to be sad about. In the big picture - the only thing that should REALLY concern us is making sure those we know and love - also know Jesus.

Don't worry, God cried too.

I hope our defense sees this and realizes what it is doing to young children.

I've mellowed out quite a bit compared to 20 years ago. Maybe it's low T?

Dad used to say, "Son, to be a Baylor football fan you have to be long-suffering. You're going to see a lot more losing than winning, so prepare yourself for a lifetime of disappointment.

mmm mmm mmm

Defense so bad it made a child cry.

give him some adderall ... everybody's doing it

So we are back to compartmentalizing losses and moral victories?

Let's go, let's call out the players....call them names....question there manhood...

Let's show them how we feel. Let's kick them where it hurts. OK?

Some of you posters are nothing more than degenerates.

Oh i'm sorry I thought they were men?

Go ahead....act like the as-holes most of you are! Why don't you big badas--- say what your posting to their face? Cause most of you pricks haven't got the guts unless your posting on a message board. What jerks you all are!!

We're a church supported school, we might pray.
time for game thread ending...

holy hell

**** us. Really.

Ok what in the flying f$&@ was that ?

OK YALL Watching now. Here comes STEELE CURTAIN defense!!!!!!!!!

Look at the moral victory - they've been averaging 8.7 yes on 1st downs tonight! LOL

Oh well, 4-8 or 5-7?

We F8cking suck on defense and idk what the hell briles is doing tonight. Kick a normal onside kick and go for it on 4th obviously !!!! OUR D is terrible, does he honestly still have hope ??

I hate giving up. Not much p*ss*s me off more than giving up.

**** this ****. I'm beyond p*ss

badger
10/21/2012, 04:41 PM
Note: I was at church this morning. I'm not making fun of Christians... well, except these ones:
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/952726/fulmercup-021512b-1.jpg

I'm tired of our band getting owned by other bands.

What nerdy goober would allow a wimpy flute, clarinet, saxophone, and oboe into the freaking marching band?!!!

We need to re-evaluate our recruiting scheme and goals

If we've got too many people at one instrument... Make 'em switch positions. It works for the football team.

Hey 4th chair clarinet!!!! You're playing trumpet now!!!

Tech had 24 tubas to our 7.

I submit to you that the conference is ours for the taking next year.

BeaSooner
10/21/2012, 04:54 PM
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/natalie-portman-10-20-12.gif

She looked scared..and not sure what to do....kinda like TX defense did the week before....

badger
10/21/2012, 04:59 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A5sh_tFCUAMF0uk.jpg

It's always darkest before the dawn though right? Here's hoping that the darkest it gets is this crap we are seeing tonight.

Today is a new day!

But Crist still sucks.

My 13 year old son could have made a better throw to Parmalee. And then he doesnt have the brains to at least throw it away and allow us to salvage 3. Put him on the first phucking bus back to California.

(Christ and Charlie both suck.) As a Christian I find that offensive.

(Our "QB" is Crist, not Christ.) Christ would probably be much better.

JC would probably connect on a Hail Mary.

He'd be quite the weapon to have on conversion attempts.

Crist, KU miracle worker, is turning waller into whine.

5noubus
10/21/2012, 05:01 PM
There is so much on the wv site, but I'm on my phone and can't do much.

If Kansas State did this to us imagine Oklahoma
Kansas State is a run first team and we can somewhat stop the run. Landry Jones is just going to sit in the pocket and pass every play.

cmiller4642 wrote:
crankyhillbilly wrote: We might not be as bad on offense. With the extra week to plan I think it will do much better RE:Clemson game. If we are lucky it could be another shootout like Baylor or Texas.
I mean they held 2 offenses that scored what was it 102 points on us to 44 combined points.

Collin Klein who just decimated our defense had these stats against Oklahoma

13/21 for 149 yards and 1 TD
17 rushes for 79 yards and 1 TD
"Oklahoma... there's only one"

RE: If Kansas State did this to us imagine Oklahoma
oklahoma can name the final score

had high hopes for this game really considering staying home for this one

SoonerofAlabama
10/21/2012, 05:05 PM
What's the WVU site?

5noubus
10/21/2012, 05:14 PM
What's the WVU site?

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=159&f=2508&p=5

FirstandGoal
10/21/2012, 05:15 PM
http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/

Here is another.

tycat947
10/21/2012, 11:14 PM

(just thank baylorfans.com for that image/gif, because without it, YOU WOULD BE STARING AT KIM MULKEY AGAIN)

Thanks for NOT posting an image of SKELETOR!!! We'll be seeing more of her than we can stand soon enough!!! We should kick Hypocrite U outta the Big 12!!!!

picasso
10/21/2012, 11:54 PM
What's the WVU site?
www.mountaindewtoofdecaysportsfans.com

picasso
10/21/2012, 11:57 PM
What's the WVU site?
www.mountainmommaslingbladecrotchpocketsports.com

www.looklikethatcowdonerunintothatfence.com

www.whereindaholyhellisthatholtgersonsfromanyways. com.sportsfans.com

badger
10/22/2012, 08:24 AM
http://ou.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2012/10/21/sadbird_t670.jpg
(from their game thread)

Is it just me, or is anyone else looking for a fumble every time we run a return?

Crist? Here comes a sack on 3rddown.

A successful punt!!

Jesus Crist.

Peace out guys. I'm turning the tv off.
Note: That last post was time stamped 6:43 p.m., so not even an hour after kickoff

Stop putting Crist on the field, jesus fn CRIST, WEIS. He's horrible!

F the new fat man.
Note: This was after their QB (yes, Crist) turned the ball over in the redzone and our big guy scooped it up and ran it back the other way

I think Crist has been shaving points. I have said it before. Even if he is not, that would make him the worst QB ever.

[censored] you Chuck bench his ***

Crist came in and had a huge impact. DAMNIT

Kicking out of bounds is okay.

12-1 four years ago. Now a phucking clown team. Jesus Crist!

This, my friends, is football hell. Chiefs in the toilet. Jayhawks in the toilet. K State challenging for a national championship. Take comfort that it cannot get any worse than this.

(We shouldn't punt again.) Put Crist back in the game and we won't need to punt again.

Does Charlie Weis ever get mad? Why doesn't he yell at his players? Is he not a football coach? Don't football coaches yell at their players. Pump them up, get them to play harder. This is ridiculous. I want Mangino back.

I'll say it. I hope Crist gets injured...nothing in the paralysis or permanent disability department, but ANYTHING else will do.

Crist back in. Wow. Tickets for next week just got cheaper and more plentiful.

All 5th year SR's from Notre Dame . . . get the fvck out!
so basically, we played ex-ND last week and current-ND this week I guess?

How are we better than last year? Most everyone has said that after the "moral victories" we have had this year, but you cannot say that after this mess.

This is just as bad as last year, likely worse. We will win 1 game, and 0 games against FBS opponents. We are getting demolished here, and I blame the coach just as much as the players.

The way Weis has handled this QB situation is just awful. When a player isn't getting it done, you sit him. When he keeps failing, and the guy behind him succeeds, you better not put him back into the game. Weis isn't "putting the best guys out on the field", and that pisses me off more than anything else.

This would be a good time for one of those Southwest Airlines commercials. Wanna get away?

Stoops has gone full-on ******.

Oklahoma is full-on ****** now and frankly there should be some hot tempers.

God help me. A GDmnd Rove/Romney commercial. Off goes the TV.

budbarrybob
10/22/2012, 09:15 AM
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/natalie-portman-10-20-12.jpg

When did Natalie's rack develop so much? Nice :D
She does look a little lost however.

badger
10/22/2012, 09:16 AM

I am disappointed that all of you guys are distracted by Natalie and didn't notice the gigantic whorn leg behind her :eek:

But seriously, wouldn't any of us feel lost in Austin? It's so... weird :mack:

budbarrybob
10/22/2012, 09:21 AM
I am disappointed that all of you guys are distracted by Natalie and didn't notice the gigantic whorn leg behind her :eek:

But seriously, wouldn't any of us feel lost in Austin? It's so... weird :mack:

That my dear badger is what is called a "gay check".

badger
10/22/2012, 09:28 AM
I can see that you all are begging for this, so here goes:
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/gameon/2012/10/21/usp-ncaa-football_-kansas-state-at-west-virginia-3_4_r560.jpg

How do we cancel the Oklahoma game?

Is there any way we can call in sick?

(If you guys can sack Landry and keep him dancing in the pocket you can win.) We can't make anyone dance in the pocket, unfortunately.

That's not entirely true. The QBs dance with glee when they drop back and realize they have five open receivers and all day to throw the ball.

do you think the refs will allow us to play 23 defensive players at once, because that's what it would take, and even then i think OU destroys us.

Call and tell them all of WV has the flu---- dont come lol

OU will be out to kill. Maybe pray for a tornado?

If we can get some lightning while we are only down by 14, we could just go ahead and call it.

(to a KSU troll)Can we borrow some of your players (preferably for the rest of the year, not just the OU game)?

Kansas State is a run first team and we can somewhat stop the run. Landry Jones is just going to sit in the pocket and pass every play.

A drunken stupor is better than thinking about the rest of the season.

oklahoma can name the final score
maybe more later

badger
10/22/2012, 09:29 AM
That my dear badger is what is called a "gay check".
yeah, people raised their eyebrows when I posted a half-naked pic of adrian peterson as well. however, i am comfortable in my sexuality so go ahead and "gay check" all you want.

and for anyone new here, welcome to SF. I'm a girl

TheHumanAlphabet
10/22/2012, 09:37 AM
She looked scared..and not sure what to do....kinda like TX defense did the week before....

I live a sheltered life, who is this???

badger
10/22/2012, 09:47 AM
I live a sheltered life, who is this???
Natalie Portman, the Star Wars prequel chick.

NOW... back to meltdowns people, let's not get too distracted by cleavage, OK???

sooneron
10/22/2012, 09:54 AM
My guess it she's still "sharing" with da bebe. Those are fantastic, tho. I'd be a motorboatin' sun of a gun...

She looks more like she's getting into character. I wonder if they're actually shooting a movie. Either that, or ut is spending WAY too ****ing much to shoot that **** excuse of a football team with ARRI cameras! Using Alexas makes little to no sense for live event stuff.

badger
10/22/2012, 10:00 AM
There are so many source images from this d@mn game I may have to do like a Texas-sized number of meltdowns just to post em all... image number one...
http://wvill.images.worldnow.com/images/1835059_G.jpg

FG = victory

Yessssssss.........

..we only gave up an easy FG.

That's a win for this defense!! Only gave up 3 on the drive.
that's what kansas said...

we need to penetrate better. (Not in that kind of way)

Can we please play within 10 yards of the receiver?

HOW IN THE HELL CONA ANYONE GET THAT EFFING WIDE OPEN!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOO MUCH WORSE THAN I THOUGHT!!

HE NEVER EVEN TURNED AROUND AL;SDKJF;ALKFJ;OWAIEFIAJWFSVDS

DEAR GOD WE SUCK ON PASS COVERAGE

AT LEAST HE WAS IN THE SAME AREA CODE WITH THE RECEIVER

Maybe the MAC can make some extra money by letting 1 and 2 star HS QB recruits practice against us to make a highlight tape to send to coaches.

IM ABOUT TO START WATCHING SOMETHING ELSE

WE MAKE EVERYONE LOOK LIKE AN ALL PRO QB!!

**** this.

Our defense doesn't even give a ****.

It's the SH$T that led up to it that sucked.

Oklahoma might put up 100 on us.

OK DEFENSE SUCKS AND NOW OFFENSE SUCKS!!

The gimmicks are over, we need players. WE ARE NOT IN THE BIG EAST ANY F****** MORE

CAN ANYBODY ON THIS TEAM EVEN ONE LITTLE BIT OF PASS DEFENSE?

I'VE BEEN WATCHING WVU FOOTBALL FOR 50 YEARS,,,AND THIS IS JUST PATHETIC!!!

I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN ANYTHING AS BAD AS THIS!!

(Is there a way to get back into the Big East?) OR THE MAC

Going tp gp throw up then really strat drinking... Good note
--------------if you are born a Mountaineer, you are born to have your heart broken!! ----------------
more later maybe

badger
10/22/2012, 10:11 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/690/300/hi-res-152599313_crop_650.jpg

Well, screw it. I'm switching to liquor.

OMG he carried both lines on his back for that score!!!
^^^I didn't even watch this game but reading this I feel like I was :)

BOTTOM LINE...WE ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF OUR LEAGUE!!

They are sticking it to us and we have no answer - the only thing that will keep it from being a 73-0 shutout is Snyder's charity

Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

We play Big Boy Football now!
Aren't you glad we joined the Big 12?

ok lets have some fun with this. when someone scores whether its us or not you have to drink.

AN OBSERVATION...GENO IS A WUSSY AND KLEIN IS A MAN!!

3rd and 10 and Geno throws behind the LOS. I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT YOUR STRING OF PASSES WITHOUT AN INT! TAKE SOME CHANCES AND BE A WINNER LIKE BRETT FAVRE!

SHANKED PUNT...ICING ON THE CAKE...WE LOOK LIKE A FREAKING HIGH SCHOLL TEAM

I MAY JUST TURN OFF THE TV...GO OUT BY THE POOL...STILL 74 HERE...AND DRINK SOME REALLY GOOD RED WINE AND HOPE HOW SOON BASKETBALL SEASON STARTS

NEVER THOUGHT ID SAY THIS...BUT...IM TAKING DOWN MY WVU SPIRIT FLAG AND PUTTING IT AWAY.

NO WAY IM FLYING THAT THING ALL SEASON WHEN I LIVE IN BIG 12 COUNTRY.

It's strange feeling when give-a-**** meter stops working...

(YOU DO NOTICE THAT KLEIN DID NOT RUN OUT OF BOUNDS...DID HE?) We get it, the big white quarterback is fearless. Whooo
more later maybe

badger
10/22/2012, 10:35 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2010-2019/Wires/Online/2012-10-21/AP/Images/Kansas%20St%20West%20Virginia%20Football.JPEG-07aa5.jpg

Who were all the dumb ***** who said "we matchup well against KSU". I thought you all were crazy then but I hoped for the best. This team is a joke and I'm not going to support it till they play with pride and confidence. That doesn't mean wins either. Even when RR lost games the teams played hard all the time. This team lays over and dies.

Gonna go puke now. I never thought we would be a laughingstock.

Well they said this defense was simple, I guess all the opposing coaches agree.

There was a time back in the 90's when all I had to brag about was Todd Sauerbrun being a great punter......

People down here in NC would get on me about the EERS and I would say "hey, we have a great punter".....

Now I cannot even say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We wanted to have a Big-12 defense so we hired a special teams guru from Oklahoma St., which of course has always been known for their great defenses, to transform our once mediocre to decent defense into what we see today...
^^^lol :stunned:

Good Geno got an INT. Maybe he can play with some balls now.

Time to jump from the ledge, who is with me?

Our defense and the d coordinator have ruined this football team. We lose every game from here on out. We f-ing quit and it makes me extremely pissed off.

Last time I saw anything this bad.

I was 10 and walked in on my mom and dad doin' it!!!!!!!!

This is like a train wreck - I want to turn off the game, but cant because I keep thinking it cannot get worse.

I think we should all collectively sign off of BGN and start praying to baby Jesus and the football gods that Deforest and Co. aren't defensive coaches after midnight.

We've just crossed the 50 yard line for the first time with under 7 minutes to go.... and now Geno throws his second INT. Wow.

Insert salt into wound.

we are going to feel what clemson felt during the orange bowl last year
Note: Clemson 33, West Virginia 70

One bad thing about us being in the Big 12, there are way too many foreign trolls on our board.
Note: A nebrasky fan just showed up, hehe

At least our mountaineer didnt have to do many push up today

Dana could paint himself purple and fart at the reporters as long as DeForest is unemployed by Sunday.
that's it on WVU from me. the past three posts were from their game thread. and yes, a LOT of opposing trolls showed up. :D

Pricetag
10/22/2012, 11:00 AM
There was a Ghostbuster between Natalie and the leg, too.

8timechamps
10/22/2012, 06:57 PM
My guess it she's still "sharing" with da bebe. Those are fantastic, tho. I'd be a motorboatin' sun of a gun...

She looks more like she's getting into character. I wonder if they're actually shooting a movie. Either that, or ut is spending WAY too ****ing much to shoot that **** excuse of a football team with ARRI cameras! Using Alexas makes little to no sense for live event stuff.

Yes, they were filming a scene during the game. There were (movie making) camera's around her, and security keeping people from walking through "the shot".

The movie doesn't have a title, but here's the description:

Two intersecting love triangles. Obsession and betrayal set against the music scene in Austin, Texas.

sooneron
10/22/2012, 09:17 PM
Yes, they were filming a scene during the game. There were (movie making) camera's around her, and security keeping people from walking through "the shot".

The movie doesn't have a title, but here's the description:

Thought so, thanks!

badger
10/23/2012, 11:03 AM
Two intersecting love triangles. Obsession and betrayal set against the music scene in Austin, Texas.

Mack: Why don't you love me, Colt? Why don't YOU love me, Jordan?
McShipley: Because we love each other.
Mack: Why don't you love me, Case? Why don't YOU love me, Jaxon?
Natalie Portman: ... I'm the chick in this flick!
Mack: Do YOU love me?
Natalie: ...no.

Mississippi Sooner
10/23/2012, 11:05 AM
Mack: Why don't you love me, Colt? Why don't YOU love me, Jordan?
Mack: Why don't you love me, Case? Why don't YOU love me, Jaxon?
Natalie Portman: ... I'm the chick in this flick!
Mack: Do YOU love me?
Natalie: ...no.

Alright, that actually made me LOL.

StoopTroup
10/23/2012, 11:26 AM
I'm so hoping some ND Fans try this in Norman this weekend. It will be fun seeing the Cops drag his *** to jail....

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2012/02/medium_483bb627868478d2b8299551b9bc194d.jpg

SoonerLaw09
10/23/2012, 11:41 AM

Motherhood does wonders for the bewbage.

The filiming was for an "Untitled Terrence Malick film".

BoulderSooner79
10/23/2012, 11:54 AM

The filiming was for an "Untitled Terrence Malick film".

The title should be "Horns beat Baylor by holding them to only 50 points!"

HToady
10/24/2012, 09:51 AM
Natalie's boobage is now has international coverage.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4606676/Has-Natalie-Portman-had-a-boob-job.html

badger
10/24/2012, 10:06 AM
Ahhh, I caused this epic season-long thread to be hijacked by cleavage. Oh well... more Baylor, I guess?
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/job-26.jpg

Thanks for your opinion BigBaylorBaby.

(Forget this year. It's over.) No, it's not. Suck it up and cheer on the Bears.

I wish all you little punks would line up at the march of the Bears & tell Coach Bennett what you say on here. He would not have to take his time to dust you off. I would happily do it for him.
Note: Bennett is Baylor's defensive coordinator I think. Why are Big 12 defensive coordinators near-universally hated (expect our Mikey of course hehe)

Do we have a huge talent pool just sitting on the bench redshirting or something?

I would gladly say it to his face or yours that he is doing an abysmal job with this defense.

Stop threatening people and maybe stay off of the internet until the defense improves.

could we please put a stop to all this "niener niener I want to do things MY WAY and if you disagree you're STOOPID" playground nonsense?

You know they're not trying, right? They're just happy to be at Baylor and scoring some ***.

That's it! Just teach them to visualize that they are chasing and nailing a fine piece of ***! GENIUS!!!

Dude...our home crowd and stadium is not that daunting.

I've seen hamsters more dangerous than our defense.

look at the bright side……….no one is going to be poaching our head coach any time soon.

SoonerLaw09
10/24/2012, 10:12 AM
Ahhh, I caused this epic season-long thread to be hijacked by cleavage. Oh well... more Baylor, I guess?
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/job-26.jpg

Note: Bennett is Baylor's defensive coordinator I think. Why are Big 12 defensive coordinators near-universally hated (expect our Mikey of course hehe)

Haven't you heard? We don't play defense in the Big 12. :)

badger
10/24/2012, 10:45 AM
As much as I love meltdown conversation, I'm going to have to request that if the banter gets too long that you start a different thread for it, rather than post too many non-meltdown entries, mkay?

And now that I asked you not to deviate from meltdowns, I will do just that... pregame arrogance live from South Bend (or wherever domers post from)

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/576/006/LeeCoros_IrishDance_original.gif
Here's sh!t from those domer losers pre-gameday:

So wait.... OU's plays in Gaylord Stadium???

Was just wondering what a Sooner is? Is it the Jimmy Stewart, cowboy wagons?

You heard it here first. We are going to shock the world and win this game by defending an OU drive in the final minutes to win 27-21.

Landri Jones is very overrated without Broyles.

Are they really high octane, or do all of the defenses in the Big12 suck?

And only reason Sammy was brought up before was because your brethren mocked ND for playing BYU. Coincidentally, ND beat BYU last time they played them, OU did not.

Davonte Neal will have his break out game against OKL
OKL?! Who the hell is Davonte Neal?!

If ND doesn't score more points I don't know how they will win. Just my two cents.

I thought the Game of the Century was Oklahoma-Boise State? Statute of Liberty, marriage proposals, BCS and whatnot.

Anyone remember the Game of the First Century? Romans over Judeans in triple overtime?

Man pencil in Oklahoma to the NCG. They seem to be the greatest team on earth this year. Maybe they can move to LA and become the new NFL team there?

sooneron
10/24/2012, 10:51 AM
Jeebus! The baylor fans are as annoying as I would have imagined.

Pricetag
10/24/2012, 12:39 PM
That's not to mention the things that modern women's undergarments can do. It wasn't like she was completely flat or anything before.

SoonerLaw09
10/24/2012, 02:21 PM
That's not to mention the things that modern women's undergarments can do. It wasn't like she was completely flat or anything before.

No doubt. I'm still having to de-program my son from SW: Attack of the Clones.

And BTW Baj, you started this mess by posting the bewbage. So don't you *even* complain. :P

badger
10/29/2012, 09:39 AM
I don't believe in karma so I am permitting this thread to continue. If you do, you are free to look at any of the many "OMG LITTLE GAME BOB WE LOSE TO DOTRE NAME" threads.

http://dailytrojan.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/RWoods.jpeg

We are the Dallas Cowboys of college football. Yep. My Sundays are like deja vu when I watch my other favorite football team play.

As much as it sucks for SC right now, this morning they are waking up knowing they're still SC and that you will always be Arizona.

AZ is 100% bitch-made. Always has been, always will be. 49-0 moron. It could have been 123-0. This is who you are. Lee 345 yards. It could have been, should have been 500. This is who RichRod is. You're just too jaw-dropping stupid to realize it.

No one expects Arizona fan to understand CFB, because you're Arizona fan, but I think most expect you to at least have some sense of humility or self-awareness. Bear Down = dropping a deuce in the PAC-12 punch bowl. Nothing has changed, nothing will change.

we play at a snails tempo

Seasons officialy a waste.

Get ready for the decommits to start rolling in soon.

You lying bitch. You specifically said Az wasn't ****. And by the way, we suck.

You're lucky you're hiding behind a keyboard buddy. I would seriously beat you senseless if I saw you for referring to me as a b*tch.

No hiding. Gladly sent you a PM.

ROFLMAO dude your so lucky I'm not even kidding. Keep talking that trash from the comforts of home though.

**** I'm kinda glad we lost. Now the fake hope of going to the NC is finally over and we can see this team and its players for what they are. I wish them luck agaisnt Oregon but I believe it will be a beatdown of epic proportions.

SAVE USC FOOTBALL, FIRE A KIFFIN or TWO!

In order to watch SC games I lowered my standards. For F***s sake UCLA true frosh ran a better 2 min offense and lead his team to a victory!

badger
10/29/2012, 09:51 AM
http://distilleryimage2.instagram.com/e24bc3e6204b11e2bbaa22000a1cba8a_7.jpg

Dan and the players need to apologise for this **** of a game! They have noheart

I hope you are drunk.

Just shoot yourself. That way you won't have to suffer any more and we won't have to suffer through your vaginitis.

#eatadick

Close your laptop lid, go to bed and do chores all day tomorrow. Don't touch a computer until Monday. Sanity will have returned by then.

Your speling teecher needs too apologeyes 2 you're parants.

Please go let Bucky blow you. I hope he gives it to you good.

badger
10/29/2012, 10:07 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c122.0.403.403/p403x403/182591_10152200054780442_885306289_n.jpg
I will not be embarrassing KU fans this week, because UT did that sh!tty trick where a player goes down to stop the clock, then lo and behold, he's back in catching a pass to the 1 yard line to setup the game winning touchdown run. Well, guess he wasn't injured after all, was he? Much respect to Rock Chalk. Please beat us by less than you normally would in basketball season for this shout out. Please?

And now, to embarrass the real losers of the KU-Texas game...
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/960/img/photos/2012/10/27/6b/9b/dyc_tx_ks_33.JPG

2 quality teams....dog fight....no easy games....cold weather football....FUPA....tough atmosphere....guys fought hard....

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Now I'm told without Kansas basketball, the Big 12 would lose its automatic tournament bid.

My frontbutt hurts!

Jesus Christ. $#@!ing $#@! defense

These $#@!ers better not be ranked after this game! Mack $#@!in Brown can't even coach this team up to beat KU!

Charlie "frontass" Weiss thinks your a bad coach Mack!

Even our celebrations suck.

Diaz de Los Muertos.

Frontbutt is clearly out courching Clapclap...

"You just got your asses whipped by a bunch of god damn nerds. Nerds !"

great we're getting our asses kicked in phone booths now.

If I could meet Diaz I would kick his $#@! so hard it would give him a p***y!

We could very well lose to Kansas. $#@!ing Kansas. Unforgivable.

Put McCoy in.
^^^:D^^^

I can't even yell at the tv any more.

take the mullet out and put in the penalty machine
i don't even know who they are referring to half the time but it's still funny

Put $#@!ing McCoy in. Ash sucks a $#@!- *** tight as $#@!.
do you think mack was reading shaggy during the game? foreshadowing...

Can we just submit? Forfeit the game? Cancel the season? Self impose the death penalty? This $#@! is unwatchable and yet I sit here forcing myself to watch.

It's bad when Charlie Weiss doesn't give a $#@! and says on tv that he'll load the box and make us throw.

Can we invoke a purge of the athletic department? I think the fans should have a check system on the AD when it's run by a bunch of dumbf****

We need to put in McCoy. At least he'll throw it past 10 yards.
AND THEN... THE SITE CRASHED FOR A HALF HOUR