PDA

View Full Version : TexAgs is melting down again (their game got postponed)

badger
8/29/2012, 11:16 AM
Lots of fun here. (http://texags.com/main/forum.topic.asp?forum_id=5)

In a nutshell, they are pizzed because their lone bye week during the inaugural SEC season got taken away because their tune up La Tech game got postponed (for Hurricane Isaac).

The general sentiment is that they thought the days of being pushed around were over, but the fans think they were pushed into a raw dealio in having to give up their bye week to accommodate the storm delay.

Anyways, go check it out. Tons of crazy Aggie fun all around.

On behalf of the Big 12: Boo hoo. :rcmad:

85sooners
8/29/2012, 11:26 AM
Hahahaha

tycat947
8/29/2012, 01:38 PM
Paranoia is ugly!

BigJerm7
8/29/2012, 03:23 PM
started a thread for the season. hope you don't mind.

thecrimsoncrusader
8/29/2012, 04:28 PM
They can always revert to chanting SEC SEC SEC when things don't go their way. After all, that's why they joined the SEC isn't? In the situations where they suck, they can just revert to touting the strength of the conference to feel better about themselves. Sad ol' chaps.

SoonerMarkVA
8/29/2012, 04:44 PM
You can take the Aggie out of a conference, but you can't take the Aggie out of the Aggie.

badger
8/30/2012, 01:54 PM
Challenge: Spot the minority (other than Kevin Sumlin and Desmond Howard)
HL-ZLJoHW1E

I fail, as I usually do when trying to spot minorities at Texas A&M :rcmad:

CowboyMRW
8/30/2012, 03:10 PM
Bookmark this thread because when Florida comes in and absolutely destroys them, the meltdown is gonna be far worse than any meltdown they had in the Big 12, and that includes the loss to Texas last year.

CowboyMRW
8/30/2012, 03:23 PM
I really don't know what to think about them.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=2139701&forum_id=5

badger
8/30/2012, 03:38 PM
I was introduced to the word "butthurt" by the Internet a few years ago. It basically is a synonym for Texas A&M Aggie.

We haven't been able to win the conference since 1998, so we're moving to a new conference.

We want to be in SEC and to play our rival whorns! We can't have both? MOMMMMMMY! (Texas legislature) Big brother doesn't want to play with me (pass legislation to make the "Lone Star Showdown" continue!)

It's endless rounds of meeeeee toooooooo and I am really feeling bad that Kevin Sumlin has to be a part of that crap.

Anyways, hope he gets tons of money outta them, then bolts for a better job.