PDA

View Full Version : I've been watching all these preseason interviews

MamaMia
8/26/2012, 08:45 PM
I record just about anything "Coach Bob Stoops" on my Direct TV search. So I listen to a lot of what he has to say. Since his brother Mike has been back, and just recently, he smiles more, seems happier and has been displaying some confidence; something I haven't seen the last couple of seasons. I don't know what that means other than I would like to take that as a good sign. Does anyone know...is Mike staying at Bob and Carols? If so, that would give the two brothers a lot of time to talk football. :D

mojorisen2014
8/27/2012, 06:54 PM
He lives in Bobs pool house.

sooneredaco
8/27/2012, 07:22 PM

And that pool house is larger than most of our houses

MamaMia
8/28/2012, 01:44 AM
I've seen photos of Bob Stoops home and its amazing. :)

agoo758
8/28/2012, 01:52 AM
Looks like we've finally have our "Bob Seems more confident than normal" thread of the year! :loyal:

mojorisen2014
8/28/2012, 08:52 AM

And that pool house is larger than most of our houses

No doubt

OUster
8/28/2012, 09:42 AM
To those of us who have brothers/sisters to whom they are particularly close, even in the non-football world, it can only help to have blood around. I used to leave the family every so often when I was younger. I know that I needed to surround myself with loved ones and come back home in order to get my head right, sometimes. I am sure it is like that with close families. I would think it would be especially true if the siblings share the same love of something and are really, really good at it! I am sure Mike has had some positive effects on Bob. Whether it is what we want to imagine as fans, we'll have to wait and see...I hope so!

BillyBall
8/28/2012, 09:44 AM

He's like Kato Kaelin?