PDA

View Full Version : Obama Is God, I Guess

Mazeppa
8/25/2012, 11:46 PM
August 25, 2012
Obama Is God, I Guess
David Lawrence

The problem with the Affordable Care Act is the Affordable Care Act itself. Obama has already taken seven hundred and sixteen billion dollars from Medicare to put into his pet law. He has transferred seniors' money to the indifferent pockets of the uninsured.

Sucker Democrats are worried that Romney-Ryan's Medicare proposal will bankrupt Social Security. They can't believe that the Affordable Care Act is already burying them financially and sending seniors to the graveyard of rationing. Obama destroys seniors while he feathers the nests of non-contributors.

He is God, I guess...I mean, he decides which ill people deserve what. His narcissism has morphed to auto-theism. Except God would not pick on seniors and cop their dialysis and hip operations in their waning days. Non-achievers would not steal seniors' health care.

Democrats will naively vote against Romney for President. Yet Romney-Ryan is not the threat to Medicare. Obama and Affordable Health Care are the threats to Medicare. That is a given, a donee, a fact. Obama's ad of Ryan pushing Granny over the cliff in a wheelchair is a lying joke. Whenever Obama points that accusatory finger at his enemy, he is really dodging the millions of fingers pointed at him and his failure as a president.

Better that we take a chance on Romney-Ryan improving our Medicare plan then get stuck with the Obama Affordable Care Act which is already looked on negatively by most Americans. Democrats hate Republican ideas even if they are to Democrats' benefit. In fact, if we renamed the Affordable Care Act the Romney-Ryan Act, all the Democrats would turn against their own plan.

The Democrats are incestuous. They cuddle up only with their own party and their own naïve, simplistic ideology. They look for simple, clichéd answers because they are naïve, bigoted people who believe in rigid concepts rather than pragmatic approaches to problems.

The "affordable health plan" caused the Democrats to lose in the 2010 elections. Its implementation will destroy the greatest health program in the world.

We know the Affordable Health Care Act is hated. It's time Obama tucked it under his ideological pillow and quit trying to suffocate us with his immature ideas. Let's give the Romney-Ryan Plan a chance. Whether it turns out to be a success or a failure, Obama's Affordable Care Act is a definite financial and individual-care disaster. The immodesty of Obama's pushing for his own silly plan is dictatorially idiotic. It is omnisciently unfair.

soonercruiser
8/29/2012, 10:30 PM
Ahhhhh!
What will I build next?

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/SoonerCruiser_photos/Political/obama-malignant-narcissism.jpg

diverdog
8/29/2012, 10:35 PM
Ahhhhh!
What will I build next?

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/SoonerCruiser_photos/Political/obama-malignant-narcissism.jpg

Yep, nothing like an uppity black man to get under your cracker skin. :triumphant:

soonercruiser
8/29/2012, 10:43 PM
You're just too predictable Diver!
Besides, I think that photo actually caught Obama dreamin' of his father!
Do you by any chance know what his father's dreams were?

After all, I'm just another Eurpoean colonialist!
Anybody know where I can get the costume?
:tan:

olevetonahill
8/29/2012, 10:48 PM
Yep, nothing like an uppity black man to get under your cracker skin. :triumphant:

Ya got that right we dont like them dark black colored folk :peach:

SCOUT
8/29/2012, 10:53 PM

Do you disagree that ACA will fundamentally shift funds from elder patients to younger patients in the long term? Do you disagree that the ACA had a big impact on the 2010 elections? I would like to hear your thoughts on those subjects. You can call me a racist, for no particular reason, later.

hawaii 5-0
8/29/2012, 11:00 PM
What a load.

The Affordable Care Act didn't take money from the seniors. It took it from the Drug companies and Health Care Providers that were raking in millions and millions of profits.

Just another crock of crap, and seniors and their kids aren't buying it.

5-0

SCOUT
8/29/2012, 11:09 PM
What a load.

The Affordable Care Act didn't take money from the seniors. It took it from the Drug companies and Health Care Providers that were raking in millions and millions of profits.

5-0

Then you believe that ACA will cost more. More, with no increase in cost, isn't really an honest option.

diverdog
8/30/2012, 06:11 AM
You're just too predictable Diver!

:tan:

Thanks, I think.

diverdog
8/30/2012, 06:12 AM
Ya got that right we dont like them dark black colored folk :peach:

Yeah but he is light skinned.....ya know half white. Kinda like Halle Berry.

olevetonahill
8/30/2012, 06:29 AM

Well thats alright then

diverdog
8/30/2012, 07:09 AM
Well thats alright then

I'll crawl over a mile of glass and eat a pound of chit just to see her nekid.

olevetonahill
8/30/2012, 07:11 AM

You a better Provert than me then

rock on sooner
8/30/2012, 08:07 AM

The phrase we used when I wan in the AF was, "I'd crawl a mile over broken
beer bottles to a pay telephone booth just to hear her fart long distance!":highly_amused:

diverdog
8/30/2012, 08:33 AM
You a better Provert than me then

You have no idea!

cleller
8/30/2012, 08:39 AM

With no discernible accent, unless he want to.

Besides, Obama is not black as I've been telling people for years. His whole life has been lived from a white perspective and rearing. He's only using the skin color for votes. He met his dad one time, right? Then he decides to write a whole book about him when he's going to run for president? Why in heck would anyone do that, except for attention?

SoonerAtKU
8/30/2012, 11:45 AM
After all, I'm just another Eurpoean colonialist!
Anybody know where I can get the costume?

I'm sure you already have white sheets somewhere in the house you can re-purpose for your costume.

;)

yermom
8/30/2012, 11:57 AM
i'm confused, i thought ACA was a tax?

not enough people got up in arms so now it's about the death rationing again?

taxpayers already foot the bill for uninsured people going to the emergency room, no?

BigTip
8/30/2012, 12:47 PM
Halle says, "Hi diverdog, start crawling."
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP5fmPyhIckaME-ibntPFBCjUDIyka1WMGO1lzwaWqvWbgN6q7Rg

badger
8/30/2012, 01:05 PM
taxpayers already foot the bill for uninsured people going to the emergency room, no?

Depends on if we ever have any intention of paying China back our loans, hehe

diverdog
8/30/2012, 01:54 PM
Halle says, "Hi diverdog, start crawling."
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP5fmPyhIckaME-ibntPFBCjUDIyka1WMGO1lzwaWqvWbgN6q7Rg

I'd do that doggie style. Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuff

BigTip
8/30/2012, 03:52 PM
I'd do that doggie style. Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuff
I knew there would come a time that I agreed with you.

badger
8/30/2012, 04:13 PM
Do you disagree that ACA will fundamentally shift funds from elder patients to younger patients in the long term? Do you disagree that the ACA had a big impact on the 2010 elections? I would like to hear your thoughts on those subjects. You can call me a racist, for no particular reason, later.

In the long term, the younger people will be older and the elders will be dead. So yeah, I guess the money would shift to "younger patients," yes.

I think one of the goals in "shifting" funds from medicare to health care for all was to stop the money train on growing healthcare costs for elders.

ACA definitely had an impact on 2010 elections and will have an impact on 2012 elections. Instead of focusing on creating jobs like voters were asks and then demanding and then crying out in angst about, they focused on ACA. And they finally got it passed. And now what. Ugh.

If Avenue Q taught me anything, it's that everyone's a little bit racist.

soonercruiser
8/31/2012, 11:09 PM
http://my.brainshark.com/The-President-s-8-Billion-Coincidence-356086344
What a load.

5-0

You are such a doosh when it comes to acknowledging the facts of life!
In fact, it's worst than that!
The cuts would have taken place for seniors one month before the election.
But, Obama came up with some temporary $8 Billion plan to extend some senior benefits until AFTER THE ELECTION!
Shows how evil that he an the Dems are!

http://my.brainshark.com/The-President-s-8-Billion-Coincidence-356086344