PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Cooper shreds DNC chair, Wasserman-Schultz, over false claims

soonercruiser
8/25/2012, 04:52 PM
Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an perfect example of the most vile, lying, and evil in politics.
Yes! Both parties. But, it seems like the "Pro-death, progressive Demoncrats are the worst that it gets.
This woman is enough to make you PUKE! Proven that she is misquoting the facts, and misquoting even the LA Slimes...that she uses to justify her fund-raising e-mail messages.

She has a point to make......and she will keep spouting that the end justifies the means.....even if it is LIES and misquoting. The perfect person to protect Obama!
There is only one vile, disgusting word that describes DWS, but I won't say it!

Anderson Cooper shreds DNC chair, Wasserman-Schultz, over false claims
http://www.examiner.com/video/dnc-chair-torn-to-shreds-over-false-claims

8k-KuYJraEg&feature=player_embedded

SouthCarolinaSooner
8/25/2012, 05:06 PM
Cooper is a boss, one of the straightest shooters (pun intended) in the media.

Skysooner
8/25/2012, 05:15 PM
Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an perfect example of the most vile, lying, and evil in politics.
Yes! Both parties. But, it seems like the "Pro-death, progressive Demoncrats are the worst that it gets.
This woman is enough to make you PUKE! Proven that she is misquoting the facts, and misquoting even the LA Slimes...that she uses to justify her fund-raising e-mail messages.

She has a point to make......and she will keep spouting that the end justifies the means.....even if it is LIES and misquoting. The perfect person to protect Obama!
There is only one vile, disgusting word that describes DWS, but I won't say it!

Anderson Cooper shreds DNC chair, Wasserman-Schultz, over false claims

I concur with you on this. There is nothing to link Romney to this or the platform. That same platform stance has been around for years.

marfacowboy
8/25/2012, 05:37 PM
I can't stand this sort of ****. Just answer the man's question. Don't dodge, duck and juke around and try to do something disingenuous. She looked pretty bad on that one.
There aren't many out there that tell it straight, and it's really sad.

SoonerProphet
8/25/2012, 06:30 PM
Shocking, a national comittee chair is a lying piece of $hit, who da thunk.

cleller
8/25/2012, 08:22 PM
She might as well say Romney landed in a UFO, the way she lies right at the camera.

"There's no getting around that". Dumb woman.

KantoSooner
8/27/2012, 09:00 AM
DWS is a soul-less zombie with no thoughts outside of partisan infighting. That she is a party chair says a lot about where the Democratic party is today.

Midtowner
8/27/2012, 09:43 AM
I hate when political operatives refuse to answer questions directly. She certainly didn't do herself any favors. Explained in formal logic,

Some Republicans agree with Akin::Romney is a Republican =/= Romney agrees with the Republicans who agree with Akin.

If the attack ad had featured the Republican Party platform, which is specifically against abortion of any kind, ever, I think you could almost make the argument that the Republican Party's platform agrees with Akin. What no one agrees on, however, except for a few kooks (there's always someone), is that in the case of "legitimate" rape, the female body has ways of dealing with that. What an incredibly stupid thing for him to have said.

badger
8/27/2012, 10:57 AM
The whole Akins thing kind of reminds me of the campaign tactics in the movie "Black Sheep" with Chris Farley and David Spade. If you haven't seen the movie, Farley is the awful brother of a candidate and their opponent is trying to bring up everything awful about Farley rather than sticking to the issues. Spade's role is to keep Farley's character under control in return for a government job after the brother wins the election :)

But aside from the lies and the lying liars who tell them, what stuck out most to me about this video is that it is from CNN. This is the type of "gotcha" moment that you would expect from Fox News, not CNN (if the DNC chair was ever foolish enough to grant Fox News an interview, hehe). Perhaps CNN and it's staff are taking to heart the need for a big ratings boost during this campaign and are stepping up their game big time to erase their huge plunge (48 percent, I think) in the last few years.

The ratings thing doesn't surprise me at all. Until you can convince the younger demographic to tune into political news instead of ESPN and Comedy Central, your primary viewership is going to be older people that get huffy about Oh-bam-uh (that's how my grandpa pronounces it on the phone, hehe). And what do older people tend to vote as? Republicans. Fox News for the ratings win.

However, if CNN is seen as a network that can bring politicians from both sides of the aisle on for their gotcha moments, CNN would have the upper hand on Fox News, for the simple fact that Democrats are mostly wise enough to steer clear of Fox News interviews.

BigTip
8/27/2012, 11:14 AM
He was just almost about to say, "You're lying. Why?"
But she would have answered, again, "It doesn't matter."

Amazing.

badger
8/27/2012, 11:26 AM
He was just almost about to say, "You're lying. Why?"
But she would have answered, again, "It doesn't matter."

Amazing.
She's right - it doesn't matter. There's way too much money in both campaigns. Any donations from here on out ready don't matter. It'll just be another drop in a very large bucket and will not have any impact on the outcome of the election.

Save your money. Just cast your vote in support of your candidate, instead.

cleller
8/27/2012, 12:30 PM
He could have countered with:
"How much money has Harry Reid given to prostitutes in Nevada?"

badger
8/27/2012, 12:43 PM

It doesn't matter :P

cleller
8/27/2012, 02:01 PM
It doesn't matter :P

There's no getting around that.

I will allege that it is a fact that Henry Reid has given money to Nevada prostitutes.

Wishboned
8/27/2012, 02:56 PM
We could take one of her quotes:

And so to those who suggest that we are somehow 'harming' young women by encouraging them to take charge of their health we say this: We are not harming young women by educating them. We are arming them with information that they will carry with them throughout their lives.

And selectively edit it:

we are somehow 'harming' young women by encouraging them to take charge of their health

And we can do that. You know why?

It doesn't matter.

diverdog
8/27/2012, 03:49 PM
Bottom line the Republican Party does not support abortion in cases of most types of rape. Who wrote the platform is not material.

Bourbon St Sooner
8/27/2012, 03:50 PM
OK. But if she ever shut her mouth would she be doable?

BigTip
8/27/2012, 08:31 PM
"I will allege that it is a fact"

:highly_amused:

BigTip
8/27/2012, 08:33 PM
All I see is this:

http://waznmentobe.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-Moonbat-copy.jpg

hawaii 5-0
8/27/2012, 08:36 PM
There's no getting around that.

I will allege that it is a fact that Henry Reid has given money to Nevada prostitutes.

Haven't most of us?

5-0

Wishboned
8/27/2012, 09:11 PM
All I see is this:

And we could spread that. Because it doesn't matter!

cleller
8/27/2012, 09:28 PM
Did Harry Reid find this Wasserman woman in Nevada?
Yikey Crikey.

Breadburner
8/27/2012, 10:21 PM
Haven't most of us?

5-0

You could'nt get laid in a women's prison with a fist-full of pardons....

soonercruiser
8/29/2012, 09:57 PM
Bottom line the Republican Party does not support abortion in cases of most types of rape. Who wrote the platform is not material.

Diver!
Do you think that the Dem platform will have a statement supporting traditional marriage?
Oh!

soonercruiser
8/29/2012, 10:01 PM

Harry Reid is a typical Dem demagogue and cheapskate!
He would not pay for the regular stuff.
He prefers little children!
I heard that he is a pedophile!
(sarcasm)
So, it must be true!
:tan: