PDA

View Full Version : Trey Franks moved to defense??

Soonerwake
8/23/2012, 02:43 PM
I would swear I heard Mike Stoops say this last night in an interview...

KantoSooner
8/23/2012, 02:44 PM
That's what is being reported.

DarrellZero
8/23/2012, 02:53 PM
Well this means we're either filthy rich at WR or pi$$ poor at DB.

Or Bob said, here Mike, you deal with him.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/23/2012, 03:01 PM
He's moved to safety..I won't say the reviews have been raving so far...but I wouldn't expect them to be at this point.

thunderfan
8/23/2012, 03:53 PM
I heard he picked one off and had nothing but turf between him and the endzone and tripped over the 30 yard line

BillyBall
8/23/2012, 04:02 PM
This is a very confusing twist...

KantoSooner
8/23/2012, 04:08 PM
How about this: Bob has an athlete on the team who is frustrated and acting up; but he basically likes the kid. Then the kid effs up and Bob suspends him; he comes back, contrite and Bob says, okay, you can come back,but we're playing by my rules now and son, you're not a receiver because you can't catche the damn ball. But you're fast, let's see how you in making other people drop the ball.

Sound plausible?

BoulderSooner79
8/23/2012, 04:12 PM
How about this: Bob has an athlete on the team who is frustrated and acting up; but he basically likes the kid. Then the kid effs up and Bob suspends him; he comes back, contrite and Bob says, okay, you can come back,but we're playing by my rules now and son, you're not a receiver because you can't catche the damn ball. But you're fast, let's see how you in making other people drop the ball.

Sound plausible?

Yes. Or how 'bout Bob says I'm hoarse from yelling at you son, so I'll let Mike do it for a while.

goingoneight
8/23/2012, 05:34 PM
If people were made at Javon Harris last year, wait til they see a guy tripping over his own feet backpendaling.

Widescreen
8/23/2012, 05:41 PM
I'm absolutely shocked that Franks is back on the team taking up a scholly. I really though we'd heard the last from him.

SoonerMarkVA
8/23/2012, 06:03 PM
I heard he picked one off and had nothing but turf between him and the endzone and tripped over the 30 yard line

Sounds about right.

85sooners
8/23/2012, 07:22 PM
Damn

JLEW1818
8/23/2012, 09:57 PM
Dominique Franks?

thecrimsoncrusader
8/24/2012, 09:39 AM
Dominique Franks?

No, Charles "Toasted" Franks.

SoonerinSouthlake
8/24/2012, 06:23 PM
is this every successful when they try to move a man from O to D? Im getting flashbacks of DJ Wolfe, getting torched week in and week out

SoonerBread
8/25/2012, 05:19 AM
is this every successful when they try to move a man from O to D? Im getting flashbacks of DJ Wolfe, getting torched week in and week out

Andre Woolfolk moved from WR to Corner, and Tennessee drafted him in the first round. So there's that...

cleller
8/25/2012, 07:21 AM
Woolfolk was a great part of the "no respect" generation. Guess that was a powerful motivator.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/25/2012, 09:10 AM
I heard he picked one off and had nothing but turf between him and the endzone and tripped over the 30 yard lineHe runs fast and far without the football. At least he did pick one off.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/25/2012, 09:13 AM

Sound plausible?I was thinking more like "son, you run like a gazelle and don't fall down or stumble...without the football. Let's go that route."

SoonerinSouthlake
8/25/2012, 11:23 AM
Andre Woolfolk moved from WR to Corner, and Tennessee drafted him in the first round. So there's that...

Fair enough. Hope its more WOOLFolk than WOLF.

SoonerBread
8/25/2012, 11:27 AM
Fair enough. Hope its more WOOLFolk than WOLF.

Word, I was just pointing out that it has worked before...