PDA

View Full Version : Jenni Carlson is married and now a Mom!

nighttrain12
8/21/2012, 09:25 PM
They call their daughter Millie, though the given name of Amelia sounds better.

http://newsok.com/millie-takes-over-no.-1-spot-in-priority-poll/article/3702680

C&CDean
8/21/2012, 09:55 PM
So, who da baby daddy?

nighttrain12
8/21/2012, 11:47 PM
I am curious also who the (sort of) lucky man is that got to impregnant Jenni! I never knew she was even married (or pregnant) until she published that column.

8/22/2012, 02:47 AM
Let me be the first.

Congratulations to this family.

A true blessing.

Words.

No, word.

SicEmBaylor
8/22/2012, 03:03 AM
Jenni Carlson?
Don't like.

Breadburner
8/22/2012, 04:07 AM
Mike Gundy....

setem
8/22/2012, 10:44 AM
So she is a mother of children now huh?

KantoSooner
8/22/2012, 11:10 AM
I wonder if she's 40, yet?

SicEmBaylor
8/22/2012, 11:29 AM
The only two sports writers that I've written a complaint to are Jenni Carlson and Ruben Diaz. I asked Carlson why she insisted on writing about sports when she should be in the kitchen making me a sammy.

I can't remember what I said to Ruben Diaz, but he actually responded and we had a bit of a back and forth. He sarcastically called me classy and if memory serves me correctly he also said I was an *******. But I may be misremembering the ******* part.

olevetonahill
8/22/2012, 11:31 AM
The only two sports writers that I've written a complaint to are Jenni Carlson and Ruben Diaz. I asked Carlson why she insisted on writing about sports when she should be in the kitchen making me a sammy.

I can't remember what I said to Ruben Diaz, but he actually responded and we had a bit of a back and forth. He sarcastically called me classy and if memory serves me correctly he also said I was an *******. But I may be misremembering the ******* part.

Yer such a classy *******.

SicEmBaylor
8/22/2012, 11:34 AM
I'd like to think I'm the classiest of *******s. :D

olevetonahill
8/22/2012, 11:38 AM
I'd like to think I'm the classiest of *******s. :D

I wouldnt go that far but you really are a Classy *******

badger
8/22/2012, 11:49 AM
Women in sports have it tough. It's much easier to be on a message board where people can think you're a guy just by being able to talk football and sh!t.

Actually, I haven't nailed any n00bs in awhile. Maybe when the new season starts?

Mississippi Sooner
8/22/2012, 01:43 PM
I have nothing against her or any other woman for being a sports reporter. It's her terrible, sophomoric writing style that I can't stand.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/22/2012, 01:49 PM
I'm that baby's pappy

SicEmBaylor
8/22/2012, 02:11 PM
Women in sports have it tough. It's much easier to be on a message board where people can think you're a guy just by being able to talk football and sh!t.

Actually, I haven't nailed any n00bs in awhile. Maybe when the new season starts?
Get in the kitchen and make me a sammy. When you're finished, I may let you watch Mulkey highlight clips with me.

badger
8/22/2012, 02:49 PM
I have nothing against her or any other woman for being a sports reporter. It's her terrible, sophomoric writing style that I can't stand.

I understand.

Get in the kitchen and make me a sammy. When you're finished, I may let you watch Mulkey highlight clips with me.

I'm going to ask psycho to do his most awful hate-Baylor work before next season. He's already had Mulkey turn to Hulk and throw the Baylor Bear and had Sherri/Whitney divebomb King Kong dunker in a plane. I am sure his next will be a true work of art.

After all, Baylor may never have a competitive team again after the punchie-technical-lady-dunker is gone.

SicEmBaylor
8/22/2012, 03:02 PM
I understand.

I'm going to ask psycho to do his most awful hate-Baylor work before next season. He's already had Mulkey turn to Hulk and throw the Baylor Bear and had Sherri/Whitney divebomb King Kong dunker in a plane. I am sure his next will be a true work of art.

After all, Baylor may never have a competitive team again after the punchie-technical-lady-dunker is gone.

Pfft, yeah because we never had competitive teams before her...right? ;) Mulkey will continue to whip Sherri's pitiful *** from one end of the court to the other long after Griner is gone.

BillyBall
8/22/2012, 03:22 PM
A woman and a Hispanic, that's shocking...

badger
8/22/2012, 03:31 PM
Sherri's pitiful ***
Gentlemen of SF.com, I call on you to pass judgment on one of your own: Is this a statement that any man in the right mind would make?

Soonerwake
8/22/2012, 03:58 PM
You all are the one's that say things like "but, he is a good poke" or "our resident Baylor fan" about these intruders... We should not be surprised when they show their true colors and make rude comments about the goddess of Soonerland. I have an idea - let's get rid of them all - Bears, pokes, Tide Rollers, and especially horns.....

stoops the eternal pimp
8/22/2012, 04:08 PM
I cannot imagine this board without sic

olevetonahill
8/22/2012, 05:01 PM
I cannot imagine this board without sic

That be like a Mater sammich with out Maters

hawaii 5-0
8/22/2012, 09:29 PM
Gentlemen of SF.com, I call on you to pass judgment on one of your own: Is this a statement that any man in the right mind would make?

Sheri looks just fine to me. Pitiful isn't my word of choice by any means.

Usually I'm looking at the other side, up top.

5-0