PDA

View Full Version : Dumb politicians

Soonerjeepman
8/21/2012, 01:14 PM
okay...BOTH sides have many...

obviously Akins for his rape comment

Yoder for his skinny dipping in the Sea of Galilee..(ok nothing wrong with a little skinny dipping...) but WHY IN GOD'S name would you
do that as a politician with a bunch of other politicians in another country...what a DA (Ks congressman)

** I'm Rep and conservative but this is just stupid.

pphilfran
8/21/2012, 01:22 PM
Reduntant...

rock on sooner
8/21/2012, 02:40 PM
Reduntant...

LMAO!!

LiveLaughLove
8/21/2012, 07:12 PM
On top of skinny dipping, Yoder is probably from the Hutchinson area, and is probably from an Amish family. Everything south of Hutch is owned by Yoders. Just a guess. Wonder how his Amish family likes the drinking and skinny dipping.

On a side note of dumb politicians, no one, and I mean no one will top the idiot that was questioning one of our military leaders about Guam, and was sincerely concerned that too many of our military people there might tip over the island.

That is hands down the most idiotic thing I have ever heard from just about anyone let alone a politician. I will say the look on the military guys face as he had to figure out if the question was serious or not was absolutely priceless.

ictsooner7
8/21/2012, 07:21 PM
On top of skinny dipping, Yoder is probably from the Hutchinson area, and is probably from an Amish family. Everything south of Hutch is owned by Yoders. Just a guess. Wonder how his Amish family likes the drinking and skinny dipping.

On a side note of dumb politicians, no one, and I mean no one will top the idiot that was questioning one of our military leaders about Guam, and was sincerely concerned that too many of our military people there might tip over the island.

That is hands down the most idiotic thing I have ever heard from just about anyone let alone a politician. I will say the look on the military guys face as he had to figure out if the question was serious or not was absolutely priceless.

boy, you hit the nail on the head, more fun facts for Mr. Yoder.

2009 traffic stop
In February 2009, Yoder plead guilty to refusing a roadside preliminary Breathalyzer test, following a 2:31 a.m. traffic stop on the K-10 expressway. Yoder was pulled over for speeding and, after declining the officer's request to take a roadside breath test, Yoder took and passed a field sobriety test. The officer cited Yoder for speeding and for refusing to take the breathalyzer test, and then let Yoder drive himself home. In a plea agreement, the speeding charge was dropped. Yoder pleaded guilty to refusing law enforcement's request for a breath test and paid a $165 fine.

During the campaign, Yoder set up the website stephenemoore.com in the name of Stephene Moore, his Democratic opponent. Yoder used the site to raise questions about her campaign and issue policy positions.[12] Moore's campaign filed a complaint with the Federal Elections Committee about the website on grounds that an "unauthorized committee" is not permitted to use the name of a candidate in the title of a special project or message if it "clearly and unambiguously" shows opposition to the named candidate. The FEC dismissed the complaint against Yoder.[13]

Yoder again created controversy when he released a commercial depicting himself and his wife walking through a field with three children that, presumably, were their children.[14] In fact, Yoder does not have any kids.[14] This controversy was similar to one from one of his campaigns for the Kansas Legislature in which Yoder advertised with campaign photos of himself, his wife, two kids, and a dog. Neither the kids nor the dog were Yoder's.[14]

rock on sooner
8/21/2012, 08:25 PM

2009 traffic stop
In February 2009, Yoder plead guilty to refusing a roadside preliminary Breathalyzer test, following a 2:31 a.m. traffic stop on the K-10 expressway. Yoder was pulled over for speeding and, after declining the officer's request to take a roadside breath test, Yoder took and passed a field sobriety test. The officer cited Yoder for speeding and for refusing to take the breathalyzer test, and then let Yoder drive himself home. In a plea agreement, the speeding charge was dropped. Yoder pleaded guilty to refusing law enforcement's request for a breath test and paid a $165 fine.

During the campaign, Yoder set up the website stephenemoore.com in the name of Stephene Moore, his Democratic opponent. Yoder used the site to raise questions about her campaign and issue policy positions.[12] Moore's campaign filed a complaint with the Federal Elections Committee about the website on grounds that an "unauthorized committee" is not permitted to use the name of a candidate in the title of a special project or message if it "clearly and unambiguously" shows opposition to the named candidate. The FEC dismissed the complaint against Yoder.[13]

Yoder again created controversy when he released a commercial depicting himself and his wife walking through a field with three children that, presumably, were their children.[14] In fact, Yoder does not have any kids.[14] This controversy was similar to one from one of his campaigns for the Kansas Legislature in which Yoder advertised with campaign photos of himself, his wife, two kids, and a dog. Neither the kids nor the dog were Yoder's.[14]

I was going to ask about Amish or Mennonite...sure seems like a
strange twist for this guy. Not sure how to tag this other someone
who really needs an intelligence check.

soonercruiser
8/21/2012, 08:44 PM
Reduntant...

Except on hair!
:beguiled:

SoonerBread
8/21/2012, 09:52 PM

2009 traffic stop

So? Passed a field sobriety test. Not drunk. Non-issue. Seems like over-zealous law enforcement to me.

And? Complaint dismissed.

No doubt, this one's weird.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/22/2012, 10:09 AM
How about that Minnesota dim that twiddled with a 17 y.o. boy at a hwy rest stop???

Hey Ick, what's the difference between Yoder's website for Moore and the dims buying advert time to boost Akin's efforts in the repub primary? I see none? You fail on so many levels.

MamaMia
8/22/2012, 12:41 PM
All parties included, have their fair share. Thats for sure.

LiveLaughLove
8/22/2012, 02:32 PM

2009 traffic stop

I noticed you like my comments about yoder while completely ignoring the idiot dem. You just can't bring yourself to criticize one of your "dem"igods, can you?

Funny stuff.

rock on sooner
8/22/2012, 03:44 PM
How about that Minnesota dim that twiddled with a 17 y.o. boy at a hwy rest stop???

Hey Ick, what's the difference between Yoder's website for Moore and the dims buying advert time to boost Akin's efforts in the repub primary? I see none? You fail on so many levels.

Actually, THA, boosting an opponent that you think you can beat
is not a bad idea...:highly_amused: