PDA

View Full Version : Braggin' time...

rock on sooner
8/18/2012, 05:08 PM
:biggrin:Don't do this often but it's not about me...

My lovely daughter just completed her degree in nursing...
she is a Registered Nurse (R.N.) graduated from Mercy College
in Des Moines, cum laude. She also holds a BA in Spanish from
Coe College, Phi Beta Kappa, cum laude. In December she will
get her BSN and probably continue on for her Master's. So proud,
I can bust a button or two. She gets her looks and brains from
her Mom, Ize jus along fer tha ride...:biggrin:

olevetonahill
8/18/2012, 05:20 PM
And at that you wuz jes ridin fer fun an Mom took it all serious and ****

Grats to her and by extension You an Mom

MamaMia
8/18/2012, 05:24 PM
I'm not going to brag about my own kiddos. This is your day. :)

Congratulations to her and I am very happy for all of you who are so proud of her.

8timechamps
8/18/2012, 07:02 PM
Congrats! You must be very proud. Also, she won't have any trouble finding work. If she plans to move to the Massachusetts area, I can hook her up with a job.

hawaii 5-0
8/18/2012, 08:34 PM
Congrats on your daughter's accomplishment.

We need more nurses.

5-0

rock on sooner
8/19/2012, 12:51 PM
Thanks...not sure where she'll look for work..she has a semester
left to get her BSN...

BigTip
8/19/2012, 05:50 PM
No brag, just fact
http://epguides.com/GunsofWillSonnett/cast.jpg

Congratulations. It's fun when they do stuff to be proud of.

MamaMia
8/19/2012, 07:15 PM
It takes a very special person to be a nurse. My mom was a nurse. She never spoke an unkind word about anyone and was always there when someone needed her whether she was at work or at home. One of my favorite pen pals is a nurse and she is also a great wife, mom and she is very kind and understanding as well.

rock on sooner
8/19/2012, 08:07 PM
It takes a very special person to be a nurse. My mom was a nurse. She never spoke an unkind word about anyone and was always there when someone needed her whether she was at work or at home. One of my favorite pen pals is a nurse and she is also a great wife, mom and she is very kind and understanding as well.

Kind words, thank you.

olevetonahill
8/19/2012, 10:21 PM
Congrats! You must be very proud. Also, she won't have any trouble finding work. If she plans to move to the Massachusetts area, I can hook her up with a job.

Now if she ever ends up around Wister make sure ya let me know I can get her a House cleaning jorb or maybe even get her on over to the chicken plant

StoopTroup
8/20/2012, 01:12 AM
I don't know anyone here in the Tulsa Vicinity that has their Nursing Credentials that can't find a job and can't make pretty good money.

cleller
8/20/2012, 07:44 AM
Seems like nurses can pretty much pick the place they want to live, pick the facility they want to work, and sign right up. Very smart career path, just not enough willing (or smart enough) to do it.

cleller
8/20/2012, 07:47 AM
No brag, just fact
http://epguides.com/GunsofWillSonnett/cast.jpg

Congratulations. It's fun when they do stuff to be proud of.

I bet 70% of these folks don't get that pic. Good show, the whole family watched. I've got a Guns of Will Sonnet lunchbox somewhere.

rock on sooner
8/20/2012, 08:00 AM
I bet 70% of these folks don't get that pic. Good show, the whole family watched. I've got a Guns of Will Sonnet lunchbox somewhere.

Hope ya remembered to empty it..:friendly_wink: