PDA

View Full Version : Did Elvis ever 'bang' Ann Margret?

nighttrain12
8/16/2012, 10:48 PM
They are showing Viva Las Vegas on TCM (Turner Classic Movies) right now.

http://www.benitomovieposter.com/catalog/images/movieposter/viva-las-vegas-img-140881.jpg

nighttrain12
8/16/2012, 10:50 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nfZdMxqGZqw/TIxSOE_roZI/AAAAAAAAA8g/iiJ-SzXS1mQ/s1600/Viva_Las_Vegas_Vol-2_frontlong.jpg

nighttrain12
8/16/2012, 10:53 PM
http://t.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/movies/1600x1200/Viva_Las_Vegas.jpg

Bama/OU
8/17/2012, 12:38 AM
Did T. Rex ever bang a gong?

SanJoaquinSooner
8/17/2012, 12:48 AM
Of course he did.

hawaii 5-0
8/17/2012, 01:33 AM
I'd like to think he did,

I'd like to think I did.

Guess it was some wet dream when I was a teen.

Or yesterday.

5-0

SicEmBaylor
8/17/2012, 01:44 AM
Elvis banged your momma.

marfacowboy
8/17/2012, 07:50 AM
She was in Memphis for the funeral. They were pretty "chummy," as I recall. My wife, who worked at Graceland during high school and her freshman year in college, says "yes." I guess it must be true if she says it.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3448/funeral45376lq9.jpg

C&CDean
8/17/2012, 09:52 AM
The Elvi banged whoever the hell he wanted.

Jacie
8/17/2012, 11:40 AM
Because i looked at this thread, the ad bar at the top offered up a coupon for a Graceland tour . . .

StoopTroup
8/17/2012, 02:44 PM
Elvis inspired Brokeback Mountain as well as Baylor University.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/17/2012, 03:42 PM
any Elvis/Marilyn Monroe stories?

MamaMia
8/19/2012, 06:22 PM
I could tell she was 'intimate' with Elvis. Every time she talked about him she would get that sparkle in her eye. You know the look. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/smilies/shy02.gif

SoonerStormchaser
8/19/2012, 07:31 PM
Did T. Rex ever bang a gong?

Yes...as did the late Robert Palmer with his power station!

SicEmBaylor
8/19/2012, 07:43 PM
Elvis inspired Brokeback Mountain as well as Baylor University.
I can see why you're such an Elvis fan. With his penchant for prescription drugs, you two are kindred spirits.

C&CDean
8/19/2012, 08:37 PM
pwned by the Baylor dweeb. Heh.

StoopTroup
8/20/2012, 04:26 AM
Funny thing. These things can be edited. It's to late though when the real A-holes copy and paste them.

Also....there comes a time when some folks retire from their job, retire throwing Tailgates but forget to retire from The Board of Regents. They end up killing the thing they love. This place has become a drive by shooting in a bad neighborhood.

usmc-sooner
8/20/2012, 06:34 AM
I can see why you're such an Elvis fan. With his penchant for prescription drugs, you two are kindred spirits.

I laughed out loud.

SicEmBaylor
8/20/2012, 07:08 AM
If he only knew what he was talking about. Of course, being the John Belushi of Baylor and never graduating didn't allow him to follow in his Father's footsteps and be a Doctor. BTW....which nursing home do you have him duct taped to a chair? Or did he finally breakout and get a lawyer to stop his gold digging Family?

Same goes for Dean.

I always consider the source. Thanks to those who truly have my back.

SicEm couldn't break his TV with a sledgehammer. What a fly. One of these days his balls will finally drop unless he had them surgically fixed.

http://3guys1movie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/elvis_tv1.jpg
Eh, I made it through enough of Baylor to learn my ABC's, 123's, and when to properly capitalize nouns. I may not have finished Baylor, but I did learn to properly construct sentences and write coherently. So, I think between the two of us we can call that issue a 'push'.

As for my father, he was in a rehab clinic. No...no....not the type of rehab facility you're familiar with (those 12-steps are hard but I have faith you'll one day get there) -- this was a physical rehabilitation facility. He has been out for almost a year now, walking on his own, and back to living at home. Thanks for inquiring.

SoonerStormchaser
8/20/2012, 08:21 AM
And **** like this is why I've been staying away from this site...way to go from snarky to just plain mean, guys!

KantoSooner
8/20/2012, 10:20 AM
Yes, Elvis did. And I am the result. Surprised that this mini-revelation came to light on this board, but it had to come out sometime, somewhere.
I'll be in the lobby after the show if anyone wants autographs.

StoopTroup
8/20/2012, 12:10 PM
F Baylor.

StoopTroup
8/20/2012, 12:14 PM
Yes, Elvis did. And I am the result. Surprised that this mini-revelation came to light on this board, but it had to come out sometime, somewhere.
I'll be in the lobby after the show if anyone wants autographs.

Is it red...you know...around the Der Weinersnitzel? :D ;)

KantoSooner
8/20/2012, 04:49 PM
only after it's autographed.

usmc-sooner
8/20/2012, 05:48 PM
Thanks to those who truly have my back.
http://3guys1movie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/elvis_tv1.jpg

this made me laugh again.

StoopTroup
8/21/2012, 02:40 AM
only after it's autographed.

Who signed it? Howard The Duck?

http://www.presnapread.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/schnellenberger1-e1305517406489.jpg

If so...I'd get that removed. Plenty of schools have a Season they should forget. We have one really bad one....Baylor has all of them but one....ROTF

StoopTroup
8/21/2012, 03:12 AM
Also....not that I should ever have to tell anyone about what's going on with my personal life...this is a place I'm going to keep posting. I'm sure that the 12 step program helped SicEm and maybe even USMC will try it some day but you two might just consider that there are plenty of people who don't ever have trouble with addiction to prescription drugs. There are plenty of ways to get off of them without having anyone ever know you stopped. I truly wish that had happened for guys like Austin Box. I know there are plenty of folks who made really awful comments about him that we're really hurtful to his Family. You might consider that when you are trying to use your only remaining brain cell when posting.

I know it's way to late for Austin but there were always better ways to treat an Injury.

Thanks to the friends here who understand there are other ways to skin a cat.

http://images.quickblogcast.com/7/6/8/8/2/238764-228867/tens2.bmp?a=28

StoopTroup
8/21/2012, 03:21 AM
Other ways aren't near as easy.

http://davepear.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/DavesBackScar.png

StoopTroup
8/21/2012, 03:25 AM
http://www.magedhamza.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Picture-5.png

StoopTroup
8/21/2012, 03:31 AM
http://sehati.org/index/patientresources/neurosurgicalprocedures/images/lumbardiscarthroplasty/lumbardiscarthroplasty6.jpg

StoopTroup
8/21/2012, 03:34 AM
Imagine if you had to try all of them or even 1/2 of them...or if none of them worked or you got MRSA in your spine during surgery?

Shove those 12 steps up your ***.

And don't take it out on your poor TV.

To those of you with back problems, my heart goes out to you.

olevetonahill
8/21/2012, 05:05 AM
Imagine if you had to try all of them or even 1/2 of them...or if none of them worked or you got MRSA in your spine during surgery?

Shove those 12 steps up your ***.

And don't take it out on your poor TV.

To those of you with back problems, my heart goes out to you.

Im still praying for a complete recovery for you
I use the tens unit a lot

C&CDean
8/21/2012, 09:44 AM
Funny thing. These things can be edited. It's to late though when the real A-holes copy and paste them.

Also....there comes a time when some folks retire from their job, retire throwing Tailgates but forget to retire from The Board of Regents. They end up killing the thing they love. This place has become a drive by shooting in a bad neighborhood.

Lighten up Greg. Too much drama ain't good for the soul. You lobbed a softball and Sicem hit it out. If you don't expect that, you're posting in the wrong place. Ain't a big deal, and the sooner you quit feeling sorry for yourself the better it'll be for all of us.

If drug smack is all they've got, they ain't got much. You've suffered through a lot of physical pain, and you're very different than what you used to be. I'll blame it on the pain. In the mean time, seriously, settle down.

StoopTroup
8/21/2012, 11:55 AM
I lobbed a softball at Baylor and Elvis...he lobbed BS at me personally. I retracted my BS. He hasn't even after you had someone ask you to tell him about it. Instead you made it worse thinking I'd let it go. The truth isn't drama and thinking you know the truth isn't the truth.

Like I said....there's a time when any Mod should retire.

Your one of the only active mods left from the old days. The rest have retired or peek in when you are away. Many took advantage of your generosity at TGs....you should quit letting them fill your ears with BS about people you really barely even know. I remember watching you bitch about having no help after a TG. Just like it was time you quit letting people take advantage of you at TGs....it's time you let others step up to the plate.

Come on...settle down? The only time folks post anymore is when they come here after we lost or one of our players gets in trouble.

I thought maybe a retraction might get you to understand I have no personal problems with anyone here but all it got me was that I need to settle down.

I've settled down. I've run every bad drunk I know out of my life.

jk the sooner fan
8/21/2012, 12:31 PM
mod retirement? is there a pay that comes with that?

you can run the bad drunks out of your life - but leave the good ones - they're always good for a laugh

stoops the eternal pimp
8/21/2012, 01:04 PM
I can't retire, I need the insurance and my soonerfans 401k took a huge hit last year.

jk the sooner fan
8/21/2012, 01:08 PM
I can't retire, I need the insurance and my soonerfans 401k took a huge hit last year.

do you need help in developing a lengthy workers comp scheme? you wont have to work - and you'll still get paid

8timechamps
8/21/2012, 01:09 PM
I looked into retirement, but found out Phil gave all the good stock options to Dean. The best part of being a mod? The dental benefits!

usmc-sooner
8/21/2012, 05:41 PM
I lobbed a softball at Baylor and Elvis...he lobbed BS at me personally. I retracted my BS. He hasn't even after you had someone ask you to tell him about it. Instead you made it worse thinking I'd let it go. The truth isn't drama and thinking you know the truth isn't the truth.

Your one of the only active mods left from the old days. The rest have retired or peek in when you are away. Many took advantage of your generosity at TGs....you should quit letting them fill your ears with BS about people you really barely even know. I remember watching you bitch about having no help after a TG. Just like it was time you quit letting people take advantage of you at TGs....it's time you let others step up to the plate.

Come on...settle down? The only time folks post anymore is when they come here after we lost or one of our players gets in trouble.

I thought maybe a retraction might get you to understand I have no personal problems with anyone here but all it got me was that I need to settle down.

If you don't simmer down Sicem will come over and hold you down and tickle you silly.

SicEmBaylor
8/21/2012, 07:58 PM
ST, I empathize with you -- I really do. Your condition, however, does not give you free reign to be insulting without some push-back. It also doesn't mean that people have to actually act like your long winded, nonsensical, poorly punctuated, and randomly capitalized rants make the least bit of damned sense whatsoever.

Now, as for softballs, you ought not view my comments in the context of one posting. You have spent the last year being extremely insulting to me and, more importantly, Baylor. I tried to joke around with it for a long time knowing your "condition" is what it is but you crossed the line with me on several occasions in the past.

You can hide behind your medical problems all you want, but using it as an excuse has worn itself out with me.

olevetonahill
8/21/2012, 09:45 PM

Ya did leave us GOOd durnks in tho dint ya?

C&CDean
8/21/2012, 09:52 PM

A retraction of what? Settle down about what? Every bad drunk about what?

I do not get you any more brother.

Here's the deal. You need to seriously take a gut check and go "WTF have I been rambling on about for the past year or two?" It kinda started when the OUI people showed up. The noobs saw your posts, jumped on you like stink on ****, and then most everybody took your back - you don't know the abuse I took for supporting your far-out views - and eventually it's turned into everybody against Greg? That ain't the way it is bro. You went all weird and now you've been trying to blame others. Everyone else has turned on you...you haven't done anything different than what you've ever done? Wrong again.

I hope and pray you find some peace and relief from the pain. It's made you an ugly person.

olevetonahill
8/21/2012, 10:08 PM
A retraction of what? Settle down about what? Every bad drunk about what?

I do not get you any more brother.

Here's the deal. You need to seriously take a gut check and go "WTF have I been rambling on about for the past year or two?" It kinda started when the OUI people showed up. The noobs saw your posts, jumped on you like stink on ****, and then most everybody took your back - you don't know the abuse I took for supporting your far-out views - and eventually it's turned into everybody against Greg? That ain't the way it is bro. You went all weird and now you've been trying to blame others. Everyone else has turned on you...you haven't done anything different than what you've ever done? Wrong again.

I hope and pray you find some peace and relief from the pain. It's made you an ugly person.

Im thinking Im the BAD durnk Bro

What I dont understand is Greg and I have been friends for years, yet NOW he seems to hate me , because I did what was in the best interest for the Hideout

I have NEVER said or done a thing against him, yet he loves to shoot his little snarky arrows in my direction.
All that being said Where is a RETRACTION?

He edited his post yet did not retract a dayum thing then Blamed Sic for quoting him. :beguiled:

SicEmBaylor
8/22/2012, 07:57 AM
mod retirement? is there a pay that comes with that?

you can run the bad drunks out of your life - but leave the good ones - they're always good for a laugh
Since I unsuccessfully lobbied to be the mod of a political forum elsewhere, I'm going to start lobbying to mod ObamaFest here. Surely someone wants me!

jk the sooner fan
8/22/2012, 08:42 AM
Since I unsuccessfully lobbied to be the mod of a political forum elsewhere, I'm going to start lobbying to mod ObamaFest here. Surely someone wants me!

i think its "clearly nobody wants you" ;)

SicEmBaylor
8/22/2012, 08:57 AM
i think its "clearly nobody wants you" ;)

lol, probably. I actually used to run the forum for a statewide collegiate political organization I belonged to in Texas. We had a total board breakdown with everyone fighting and people kept demanding that I delete some people's posts that were contrary to the state organization's position on specific candidates and issues. I refused because I think it's healthy to have open debates with one another over the direction of the organization and the worthiness of certain causes and candidates.

However, things progressively broke down with all the infighting and the powers-at-be decided to shut the whole thing down. Pity...that's the last time I was the mod of a forum. It didn't go so well, but I don't believe it was my fault.

King Crimson
8/22/2012, 09:07 AM
i think sic em could mod the politics forum. he's got principles and he's a fellow traveler.

but i clicked this thread because i wanted the skinny on banging Ann M. she was hot.

olevetonahill
8/22/2012, 09:09 AM
i think sic em could mod the politics forum. he's got principles and he's a fellow traveler.

But Bro ya just saw where he said that the Only time he was ever a Mod it ended in total failure right?

On second thot
Hire that boy

jk the sooner fan
8/22/2012, 09:31 AM
But Bro ya just saw where he said that the Only time he was ever a Mod it ended in total failure right?

On second thot
Hire that boy

he's just in it for the retirement plan..........and also to beef up his resume

olevetonahill
8/22/2012, 09:33 AM
he's just in it for the retirement plan..........and also to beef up his resume

That just shows he has Purpose in his life

jk the sooner fan
8/22/2012, 09:34 AM
i like ambition!!

olevetonahill
8/22/2012, 09:35 AM
i like ambition!!

Precisely

SicEmBaylor
8/22/2012, 09:36 AM
That just shows he has Purpose in his life

This. In fact, this is currently the height of my personal ambition.

olevetonahill
8/22/2012, 09:52 AM
This. In fact, this is currently the height of my personal ambition.

Such lofty goals in life should be the ambition of all

In the Imortal words of Charlie on 2 an a 1/2

A mans goals should exceed his reach or whats a Penis for

nighttrain12
8/22/2012, 11:54 AM

but i clicked this thread because i wanted the skinny on banging Ann M. she was hot.

Yes, too many off topic posts in this thread. We need to keep it on lusting on that hot redhead Ann-Margret!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UaLWp72nij4/S7cAEH7GL1I/AAAAAAAAGFw/pRXM11cylWc/s1600/ann-margret.jpg

http://www.cinemaretro.com/uploads/ELVISANNMARGARET.jpg

http://www.deltafilms.net/images/Spotlight/Ann-Margret_13.jpg

jk the sooner fan
8/22/2012, 12:46 PM
this thread needs some color, and I'm not talking about Jamie Foxx

http://www.celebs101.com/gallery/Ann_Margret/11901/ann_margret_photo_23.jpg

8timechamps
8/22/2012, 02:48 PM
Ann was a hottie, wasn't she?

SicEmBaylor
8/22/2012, 03:02 PM
This thread has taken a turn for the better.

olevetonahill
8/22/2012, 04:57 PM
Ann was a hottie, wasn't she?

What do ya mean WAS?
http://ann-margret.com/images/home_001a.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
8/22/2012, 05:03 PM
I thought she was hot in grumpy old men

olevetonahill
8/22/2012, 05:04 PM
I thought she was hot in grumpy old men

She can be Hot with this Grumpy old man

8timechamps
8/22/2012, 05:46 PM
What do ya mean WAS?

Well played, sir.

rock on sooner
8/22/2012, 06:59 PM
She can be Hot with this Grumpy old man

She be hotter than any 50, 60 or 70 y/o..
the king knew what he's doin...Now, Vet,
anit sure what yer thinkin but git in line..
yew aint grumpy, yer just deprived!

olevetonahill
8/22/2012, 07:05 PM
She be hotter than any 50, 60 or 70 y/o..
the king knew what he's doin...Now, Vet,
anit sure what yer thinkin but git in line..
yew aint grumpy, yer just deprived!

Being DEPRIVED is whats makin me Grumpy
Pay tention

rock on sooner
8/22/2012, 08:44 PM
Being DEPRIVED is whats makin me Grumpy
Pay tention

Ooop, now i got it figured..