PDA

View Full Version : whorns in the NFL. Mr Wonderlic strikes again

olevetonahill
8/16/2012, 08:11 PM
Takes out a loan at 20 % interest knowing if he misses a payment it jumps to 30% Them whorns be some sharp minded peeps

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bills-qb-young-owes-loan-201322354--nfl.html

cccasooner2
8/16/2012, 08:30 PM
I guess his agent/publicist doesn't do windows.

ictsooner7
8/16/2012, 08:54 PM
Major Adams II and Ronnie T. Peoples sound like two charactors from an Ernest movie.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
8/16/2012, 09:10 PM
He's still trying to figure what all those 0's are worth.

MsProudSooner
8/16/2012, 09:20 PM
He needs a keeper.

Prodigal
8/16/2012, 11:48 PM
We taxpayers will be paying for his welfare at best, and prison at worst, starting in a few years. We'll likely also be paying for some kids of his.

Nice.

badger
8/17/2012, 08:30 AM
Neffelers are some of the easiest prey for financial predators. They're like lottery winners --- sudden millions? OH BOY! LET'S BUY STUFF!

TheHumanAlphabet
8/17/2012, 09:31 AM
I'm sorry, tell me why someone would borrow $1.39 mill for off-season/strike related expenses? Don't you have savings?

badger
8/17/2012, 09:34 AM
I'm sorry, tell me why someone would borrow $1.39 mill for off-season/strike related expenses? Don't you have savings?

Why do you ask questions that you already know the answers to? :)

Hook em

olevetonahill
8/17/2012, 09:56 AM
I'm sorry, He scored a 6 on the wonderlic. What else do you need to know?

85sooners
8/17/2012, 09:59 AM
Damn Vince you big dummy!!

olevetonahill
8/17/2012, 10:06 AM
Damn Vince you big dummy!!

Hes a "RODES" scholar. as in he been rode hard and put up wet way to many times

badger
8/17/2012, 10:16 AM
QgX4ZXYW66M

XingTheRubicon
8/17/2012, 12:52 PM
I'm so glad the best QB in the history of our program isn't a functional retard.

I'm guessing that would be embarrassing.

cleller
8/17/2012, 02:19 PM
He still looks pretty big and strong, maybe he could get an extra job mowing lawns to earn some money. Actually, the job would be to keep him busy so he's not spending yet more money he doesn't have.

Tear Down This Wall
8/17/2012, 03:40 PM
Mark this down...I'm starting to feel bad for the kid. He really doesn't have the wherewithal to be signing financial things.

I've seen plenty of athletes be conned by people for their money - mainly in real estate and restaurant deals. You'd think with all of the former pro athletes losing their fortunes on those two things alone they'd be more careful.

But, you take these kids from the 'Hood, protect them in school with dickcheese majors so they can stay eligible, and then they eventually go out into the world knowing little more than they did about life than on the day they singed their Letters of Intent.

I'm no fan of the 'Horns. But, this is an unintelligent kid getting swindled by hustlers acting as his agents. The agents should be the ones telling him not to get into these situations.

cccasooner2
8/17/2012, 04:16 PM
Isn't he the one that acheived some honor roll at UT before being exposed a RETARD through the official RETARD detector(Wonderlic)?

badger
8/17/2012, 04:17 PM
I'm no fan of the 'Horns. But, this is an unintelligent kid getting swindled by hustlers acting as his agents. The agents should be the ones telling him not to get into these situations.

I would feel bad for him, but it is hard to feel to someone that received a $350k signing bonus on a one-year deal, and will make $1.25 million if he makes the team, and other stuff that you can view in his contract here. ( http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/43597/a-deeper-look-at-vince-youngs-contract)

Michael Vick was once the fall man in a dog fighting ring, had to declare bankruptcy, go to jail, etc. for crimes that he was only partially responsible for, BUT, Vick is also in a position to be able to make millions of dollars to pay back his creditors and be rich once again.

Vince is also in that position, where, unlike commonfolk such as me, he can sign a one-year contract that automatically hands him a six-figure check, and then make the team and get a seven-figure check handed to him. A few more years of signing contracts and getting handed checks, and he's out of debt and living large once again.

So Vince is an idiot and trusted the wrong people and is now in a pickle. He can take that pickle and eat it, because he's got the God-given talent to make millions with the signing of a piece of paper.

En_Fuego
8/17/2012, 05:01 PM
:texan: Wat Tha Fock ?