PDA

View Full Version : Any Brad Paisley fans? Free concert tonight at Ft Sill Polo Grounds

pphilfran
8/15/2012, 10:24 AM
I am not a fan and will not attend but thought I would put up the info for those that are interested...

Less than an hour and a half from OKC...you drive past the Polo Grounds on I44...on the west side....the Army puts on a first class show...if you are interested in attending and need directions send me a pm...

http://www.swoknews.com/main.asp?Sec...rticleID=45011

The time has come: Brad Paisley will be on the Fort Sill Polo Field tonight for a special presentation of his "Virtual Reality" concert tour. Paisley offered to come to Fort Sill and perform a free concert that would show his appreciation for past and current servicemen and women, their families and guests. This concert has since been opened up to community guests and anyone who has a valid driver's license or government I.D. may now enjoy the concert. No tickets are required.

The concert holding areas will open at 4 p.m. The gates and concessions will open at 6 p.m. and the concert will begin shortly after at 7 p.m. The U.S. Air Force Reserve Generation Band will take the stage before Paisley and Paisley is expected to come to the stage about 9 p.m. and play for just under two hours.

For those who plan on attending the concert, there are a few reminders to make for a smoother evening. Key Gate will close at 1:30 p.m. with Gate 2 opening at 2 p.m. General admission concert goers are encouraged to come in Gate 2 where it will be easy to reach the parking area at Conklin Field.

hawaii 5-0
8/15/2012, 10:35 AM
Paisley is one of my favorites.

His songs are self-effacing.

He's an excellent guitarist playing rhythm as well as lead fills.

He was great when I saw him at the Marine Base here a few years ago.

He's got a hatful of hits.

Take your girl and get lucky.

5-0

nighttrain12
8/15/2012, 11:33 PM
He's also the last man to nail Country singer Chely Wrong, er, Wright, before she came out as a lesbian. She was already with so many men previously that she can't legitimately call herself a lesbian, more like a bi-sexual. I'm sure he enjoyed his fun with her though (before he got married later to another woman).

hawaii 5-0
8/16/2012, 09:15 PM
When I saw him, inbetween songs he would play Clapton riffs.

5-0