PDA

View Full Version : Parking/Tailgating

spatton713
8/13/2012, 11:20 PM
I just moved to norman this week for school and I will probably have anywhere from 4 to 7 spots (not sure yet) to park cars. Its at 204 east lindsey pretty much at the corner of jenkins and lindsey right on front of the stadium. Im ready to have some fun and do some tailgating so if anyone is interested in a place to come or park or whatever just let me know, ill pitch in on food beer or whatever needs to be done. I have a couple of grills as well.

nativesooner
8/14/2012, 12:13 AM
... I have a couple of grills as well.

Oh, thought you said "girls".... I was in, but, nevermind...lol! Good spot!

setem
8/14/2012, 12:23 AM
So we have a volunteer for the new tailgate. Ok so you are going to need a blonde parking nazi and a bald dude! Lots of crockpots, free beer and some drunk people to ruin it all. I will help drink the beer and for one home game there has to be a whole hog.

Don't forget the porta terlets.

K thx bye! See everyone there!!!

Soonerwake
8/14/2012, 08:01 AM
Don't forget the crab salad...

Awesome offer!! I know there are a few of us looking for somewhere to go. I'll come by the first game.

KantoSooner
8/14/2012, 08:27 AM
PM me, or I'll pm you. I willing to help out.

soonersweetie
8/14/2012, 08:21 PM
Please keep us advised on the specifics, start n end time, what u still need, etc. thanks for the invite!

spatton713
8/17/2012, 10:01 AM
well ive been to several games but I have never tailgated here so you guys know more than me, im not sure what all we need. Just let me know what would be best and what we need. What time is the first game?

olevetonahill
8/17/2012, 10:07 AM
well ive been to several games but I have never tailgated here so you guys know more than me, im not sure what all we need. Just let me know what would be best and what we need. What time is the first game?
1st game is at 6 pm on the 8th

85sooners
8/17/2012, 05:53 PM
Let's party!

zseese
8/17/2012, 08:06 PM
I'll probably show up, been looking for a new tailgate spot, and wouldn't hurt to meet some of you guys, can I reserve a spot? and of course I can chip in on food/beer, pay for the parking if necessary.

olevetonahill
8/17/2012, 09:58 PM
Just a suggestion, But if this is a residential area ya might wanta make sure of any rules that might apply

spatton713
8/17/2012, 10:43 PM
well its a duplex right off lindsey right next to the new dorms there building...already cleared by owner that I am renting from to park cars and or do whatever I want as long as I save them 1 spot...who else would I need to contact and what would I ask haha? also, who here is familiar with student season tickets...how do the away game tickets work? how many can you get and can anyone use them or only the student

nativesooner
8/18/2012, 06:05 PM
you should do a post that says "SOONER FANS TAILGATE - THE NEW ERA!!" lol! I may stop by as well. We park on the south side so it was hard for me to walk all the up to the old spot. Have plenty of cold water and beer and I think you'll be good. Food is always nice, but water and beer are necessities!

85sooners
8/18/2012, 06:17 PM
Do it

olevetonahill
8/18/2012, 06:18 PM
well its a duplex right off lindsey right next to the new dorms there building...already cleared by owner that I am renting from to park cars and or do whatever I want as long as I save them 1 spot...who else would I need to contact and what would I ask haha? also, who here is familiar with student season tickets...how do the away game tickets work? how many can you get and can anyone use them or only the student
You have to upgrade a student ticket not sure how that works

GottaHavePride
8/19/2012, 03:30 PM
Basically you have to take the student ticket to the ticket office and pay the difference between student price and face, then they put an upgrade sticker on the ticket and anyone can use it. Unless they've changed their procedure in the last couple of years.