PDA

View Full Version : Football Teevee

KantoSooner
8/13/2012, 04:31 PM
I need some help with surveying, ranking and figuring out where to see sooner coverage in the Tulsa area. I know where to get the games, what I'm looking for are pre- and post-game shows, replays, commentary, etc.

Anyone have favorites? I'm sure I'm missing some.

Just trying to get organized here. I've converted an old copper wringer washer to an ice bucket (giant type), I've got the cable installed on the back patio, wine (red, naturally) is made and aging. Meat is in the freezer. Jalapenos are grown and pickling. Business travel has been gerrymandered with brutality to free up every weekend between now and the end of the season.

I want to make sure I maximze my eyeball frying viewing of Sooner Football.

It's almost here!

SoonerofAlabama
8/13/2012, 05:32 PM
Not sure about the TV thing, last year we only missed the BSU game but we still listened to it on the computer. Sounds like a great setup for you though. Enjoy it.

lasooner123
8/13/2012, 06:25 PM
is utep on national tv

SoonerofAlabama
8/13/2012, 06:27 PM
is utep on national tv

Someone on this site told me it was going to be on FSN.

The only game I don't think I'll be able to get is FAMU.

KantoSooner
8/14/2012, 08:31 AM
Remember when Barry did his postgame shows? He'd breakdown the entire game? That's the kind of thing I haven't found, yet. Is anything like that done on the Tulsa area channels?

olevetonahill
8/14/2012, 08:55 AM
Someone on this site told me it was going to be on FSN.

The only game I don't think I'll be able to get is FAMU.
Yup UTEP is on FSN

The FAMU game will prolly be a PPV deal

SoonerofAlabama
8/14/2012, 05:21 PM
Joe C just said on sports animal that there is going to be an OU network this season so that should help some. :)

MamaMia
8/14/2012, 05:56 PM
The university has a site, http://www.soonersports.com/. If you go to FOOTBALL on the tool bar a little bit down from the top, hit SCHEDULE, look to the right under EVENTS, you can get a weekly announcement of what network the game will be played. It usually pops up on Tuesdays before each game. You can also join the site for 10 bucks a month or so to get all kinds of extra goodies, like streaming. I've watched girls basketball games at home that way.

Some people dont like the sports animal but its an option for game days, and can also be streamed.

Flagstaffsooner
8/14/2012, 06:20 PM
Will FSN do the game in HD?

Flagstaffsooner
8/23/2012, 03:05 PM
Damn Fox Sports AZ is showing a Backs game.

Shaggy721
8/23/2012, 07:13 PM
Do they still stream games over the internet?

85sooners
8/23/2012, 07:20 PM
Yes

WA. Sooner
8/24/2012, 12:16 AM
Will FSN do the game in HD?

It is here in Washington (state)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/24/2012, 01:03 AM
Damn Fox Sports AZ is showing a Backs game.I bet you can watch it at a sports bar there in Flagstaff that has satellite. you oughta call around to find out. The Sooner club here in PHX will be watching it at the Tilted Kilt.