PDA

View Full Version : A little dignity please.

finster
8/11/2012, 11:03 PM
"The only badger we care about posts on this board". Besides, one honey thread is enough.
Wrong ,this punk *** response does not belong in my SoonerFans.com

SoonerBread
8/12/2012, 12:39 AM
IBTL

SicEmBaylor
8/12/2012, 01:09 AM
Okay.

olevetonahill
8/12/2012, 07:32 AM
In BTL an BTB

tomtom
8/12/2012, 08:05 AM
I like BLT's.

badger
8/12/2012, 08:33 AM
"The only badger we care about posts on this board". Besides, one honey thread is enough.

Awww, don't ban him. :)

olevetonahill
8/12/2012, 08:59 AM
I like seeing the mess after some one calls Dean a "Punkass"

cccasooner2
8/12/2012, 11:06 AM
I like seeing the mess after some one calls Dean a "Punkass"

This thread should be merged with all the other Dean "Punkass" threads.

soonerloyal
8/12/2012, 11:07 AM
Dignity, schmignity, I want my Honey Badger thread!

mainline13
8/12/2012, 11:21 AM
This thread should be merged with all the other Dean "Punkass" threads.

That might break the server.

yermom
8/12/2012, 11:26 AM
How many honey badger threads do you need on your soonerfans.com?

SoonerofAlabama
8/12/2012, 11:31 AM
I'm guessing there's a reason we haven't heard from him since this post.

Widescreen
8/12/2012, 11:35 AM
I'm guessing there's a reason we haven't heard from him since this post.
Well, he hasn't been banned (yet). By the way, I don't think finster is wrong about the over-moderating on that thread. To make a comment and then lock the thread is silly. Just merge it and move on. However, I wouldn't have worded it the way finster did.

StoopTroup
8/12/2012, 12:24 PM
Is this about Finster's Dry Rub Recipe?

85sooners
8/12/2012, 02:20 PM
Blts are good

C&CDean
8/12/2012, 03:34 PM

Let's see, there's a thread with the title "Honey Badger" and you start another one. Then you wanna whine and cry about it? Blow me.

C&CDean
8/12/2012, 03:37 PM
Besides, I'm just practicing for football season. Fall camp. Gotta stay on top of the knuckleheads who constantly start stupid threads about the same stupid topics. My knee is a bit sore, but I should be 100% by the time we kickoff our first game.

MamaMia
8/12/2012, 03:57 PM
...and trust me, Dean knows how EVERYONE reacts after a game win or lose. Hes ready for it all. :D

This man was able to know how I am after every loss until Tuesday morning and even had the length of time I 'zone out' in shock, pinned down, for YEARS, before I even realized what I do.

C&CDean
8/12/2012, 04:04 PM
Yes Glen, you were one of my toughest cases...:)

badger
8/12/2012, 04:27 PM
Did he start it? I thought lasooner did.

In any event, tyrann mathieu screwed up constantly, got booted from lester u, went fcs'ing to some state that isnt a state.

He doesnt play for ou, doesnt play for any scheduled ou opponent , isnt related to any current/former/future players and/or coaches... there's very little "sooner" connection here.

And really, people have said that he was only good at returns and fumble forcing and was not a good corner. Sooooo...

WAIT A SEC DID WE JUST START ANOTHER HONEY BADGER THREAD BY STARTING THIS ONE

Lol

MamaMia
8/12/2012, 04:33 PM
Yes Glen, you were one of my toughest cases...:) I am so sorry. Even way back in the Road Warrior days, after every loss, (which Thank God, have been very few) I would go through what I just now recently learned was the 7 stages of the grieving process in 3 days straight;

Starting either late on Saturday, but definitely real bad on Sunday:
1) Shock and Denial
2) PAIN and Sorrow
3) Anger and Confusion
4) The Depths of Depression

Monday:
5) Adjusting and Reflecting on the positive (The upward turn)
6) Acceptance and Hope

Tuesday:
7) Dealing with the embarrassment of acting like a total Drama Queen :O

LA.SoonerFan
8/12/2012, 05:46 PM
Gotta stay on top of the knuckleheads who constantly start stupid threads about the same stupid topics.

I started the thread, so I guess I'm the knucklehead. Didn't know I was offending everyone by letting them know where he decided to go. I'll make sure I won't start another thread about the same topic. God forgive me for my obvious sin. Ever started a stupid thread Dean? Just wondering.

SoonerofAlabama
8/12/2012, 05:48 PM
Mathieu isn't confirmed to be going anywhere yet. Not a big deal, I think we've all started a dumb thread before. I know I have.

goingoneight
8/12/2012, 06:18 PM
I'm glad I don't have to hear about that retard for another year.

olevetonahill
8/12/2012, 06:21 PM
Mathieu isn't confirmed to be going anywhere yet. Not a big deal, I think we've all started a dumb thread before. I know I have.
By Gawd I haven't :surprise:

BoulderSooner79
8/12/2012, 07:02 PM

I've tried, but you other dummies always beat me to it.

MamaMia
8/13/2012, 09:44 AM
By Gawd I haven't :surprise:The bee hive thread is your best one. :D

C&CDean
8/13/2012, 07:07 PM
I started the thread, so I guess I'm the knucklehead. Didn't know I was offending everyone by letting them know where he decided to go. I'll make sure I won't start another thread about the same topic. God forgive me for my obvious sin. Ever started a stupid thread Dean? Just wondering.

Do not exacerbate your sin/situation with this weak horse****. I didn't call you out by name; in fact, I blamed the other knucklehead who leapt to your defense. Then, you obviously did not read anything else after your hurt feelers.

I'm getting in shape for the season. A little pre-season scrimmage. You should feel good that I decided to play you in the pre-season. You don't wanna play me in the regular season...

All that being said, please people, take at least a little gander at the front page and see if the topic you're fixin' to post about is already being run into the ground ad nauseum by about a hunnert other folks. Thank you in advance.

8timechamps
8/13/2012, 07:10 PM
Just for the record, I've NEVER started a stupid thread and/or made a stupid post. Ever. In my life. Not. Even. One.

SoonerofAlabama
8/13/2012, 07:23 PM
Just for the record, I've NEVER started a stupid thread and/or made a stupid post. Ever. In my life. Not. Even. One.

I believe you. :D

StoopTroup
8/13/2012, 07:32 PM
Way to much Cayenne Pepper IMO.

texas bandman
8/13/2012, 08:34 PM
Whatever happened to the "Delete Me" Thread? :P

Soonerntxs
8/13/2012, 08:52 PM
Do you know where I can get an OU Ringtone?:glee:

badger
8/13/2012, 09:10 PM