PDA

View Full Version : Silly, silly whorns

Flagstaffsooner
8/11/2012, 06:44 AM
Idiots can't decide who they hate the most. (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6507468&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=all&vc=1)

olevetonahill
8/11/2012, 06:50 AM
Bunch of worthless **** heads over there
Several wanting Injuries to both teams
**** the whorns
See My new sig

SOFSooner
8/11/2012, 09:58 AM
I think when the shorthorns play somebody other than St Mary's School for the Blind in their out of conference schedule then I will (probably not) pay attention to what they have to say.

olevetonahill
8/11/2012, 10:12 AM
I think when the shorthorns play somebody other than St Mary's School for the Blind in their out of conference schedule then I will (probably not) pay attention to what they have to say.

Any fan base that wishes injury on other teams is a bunch of ****in jackasses in my opinion. **** them. Remember how they acted when Sam got hurt ?

MamaMia
8/11/2012, 12:03 PM
Both teams lose their starting QBs and RBs...and the game goes to 10 overtimes so that both squads are exhausted for the following week.

I live in Chicagoland...so I'll no doubt be in South Bend for those UT/ND games. I HATE ND...but...I HATE OU worse. I want ND, but, once again, for them to both lose valuable players for the season

Nice http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/smilies/raisedeyebrow.gif

Wishboned
8/11/2012, 12:20 PM
Nice http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/smilies/raisedeyebrow.gif

Yeah. I'm all for a healthy hate of the opposition, but I never want to see any of these young men get injured.

ouwasp
8/11/2012, 01:19 PM
Well, when they play the pokes, I want tex to win. But I may start wishing for a localized zombie outbreak. Who knows what sort of mischief the pokes are up to in their aggie labs...

PLaw
8/11/2012, 01:25 PM
Any fan base that wishes injury on other teams is a bunch of ****in jackasses in my opinion. **** them. Remember how they acted when Sam got hurt ?

To wish that a kid get hurt is classless and is such a characterization of their integrity.

I hope we play against their best and we pound their asses into the cotton bowl turf.

BOOMER

badger
8/11/2012, 02:55 PM
As popular as it is to whate the whorns around here, when sammie got injured again in the rrs, i think the increased noise from orange side was their surprise and telling each other to stfu and stop cheering since there was an injury on the field

I mean, we know theyre not the classiest bunch, but theyre not pac-conference fans yet.

Much like sooners begrudgingly like colt because hes nice and friends with sam, i think whorns begrudgingly grew to like sam as well.

And after the way old man weeden played last nite, colt and sammie might both be nfl starters this season

SoonerofAlabama
8/11/2012, 04:19 PM
I've felt the way they do before. (Not the part about hating OU :)) When Notre Dame plays USC, I just hope both teams play terrible, but I don't hope for injuries and such.

olevetonahill
8/11/2012, 05:14 PM
As popular as it is to whate the whorns around here, when sammie got injured again in the rrs, i think the increased noise from orange side was their surprise and telling each other to stfu and stop cheering since there was an injury on the field

I mean, we know theyre not the classiest bunch, but theyre not pac-conference fans yet.

Much like sooners begrudgingly like colt because hes nice and friends with sam, i think whorns begrudgingly grew to like sam as well.

And after the way old man weeden played last nite, colt and sammie might both be nfl starters this season

Did you read what you typed?
If they went cheering Sams injury , Why in hell were they having to tell each other to STFU?