PDA

View Full Version : Random Google sighting: Sam Bradford

badger
8/7/2012, 09:33 AM
You'd think we'd talk more about our $50 million guaranteed ex-first overall pick on here! :)

Bernie: Protecting Bradford is Rams' top priority (http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/bernie-miklasz/bernie-protecting-bradford-is-rams-top-priority/article_a7701d7b-19f8-587b-9c41-9837c0fa3b1f.html)

Sam Bradford's ankle less than 100 percent for Rams (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000046150/article/sam-bradfords-ankle-less-than-100-percent-for-rams)

ESPN: It's a new day for Bradford, Rams (http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp12/story/_/page/claytoncamprams120804/nfl-observations-st-louis-rams-training-camp)

Random Google pic (http://ramblinfan.com/files/2011/02/Sam-Bradford-AXE-Lounge-12.jpg) (it's big, so I'm just gonna link it)

At Google shopping, there's tons of expensive Sam Bradford phone covers, like this one:
http://files.coveroo.com/variant/large/bb-pockethdw31228/white/stl-sam-bradford-design2_color_1.jpg

Sammie talking about his football camp:
T8iHukeSycs

The result under Google maps:

Sam's Field
Bradford, Pennsylvania
(814) 362-4443

Google also says...

People also search for
Tim Tebow
Colt McCoy
Cameron Newton
Matthew Stafford
Peyton Manning

Under Google patents:

Scheduler utilizing dynamic schedule table:
Inventor: Bradford C. Lincoln
Original Assignee: Conexant Systems, Inc.
Primary Examiner: Phirin Sam

An asynchronous transfer mode scheduler schedules connection utilizing available bit rate (ABR) modes of traffic, unspecified bit rate (UBR) modes of traffic, variable bit rate (VBR) modes of traffic, and constant bit rate (CBR) modes of traffic. The scheduler communicates with a dynamic schedule table which includes a programmable number of slots. Each slot includes a CBR entry, a tunnel entry, and a number of VBR entries. The VBR entries store a slot tail pointer which indicates the end of a linked list. The scheduler utilizes the single bucket algorithm or dual bucket algorithm to dynamically schedule connections on future slots. The scheduler places connections using the VBR mode of traffic in a priority queue and takes the highest priority connection in the priority queue for transmission on the network.

SoonerLB
8/7/2012, 11:48 AM
I find it interesting that most of the talking heads that cover the NFL drool over the way Sam throws the ball, and agree that if only he had an offensive line to protect him, he would be one of the best in the league. Yet they hardly report on him, while constantly covering that fullback/part-time QB the Jets signed and will probably cause so much team controversy that the Jets will implode once again. I'm bettin' that in the long run though, it will be Sam that makes a real mark in the NFL, while that other clown becomes a footnote on some obscure page of NFL history.

badger
8/7/2012, 11:54 AM
I find it interesting that most of the talking heads that cover the NFL drool over the way Sam throws the ball, and agree that if only he had an offensive line to protect him, he would be one of the best in the league. Yet they hardly report on him, while constantly covering that fullback/part-time QB the Jets signed and will probably cause so much team controversy that the Jets will implode once again. I'm bettin' that in the long run though, it will be Sam that makes a real mark in the NFL, while that other clown becomes a footnote on some obscure page of NFL history.

Speaking of Tim Tebow causing the Jets to fight each other, here's the latest out of that train wreck experiment:Linky (http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8242901/rex-ryan-rips-new-york-jets-another-camp-scuffle)

SoonerofAlabama
8/7/2012, 11:57 AM
NFL works fast so I'm not sure how much longer they're going to give him a chance. There was already talk at this year's draft about them taking RGIII, until they traded the pick. Three years seems to be the point where teams decide, so we'll see but I really hope he has a great year.

badger
8/7/2012, 12:30 PM
NFL works fast so I'm not sure how much longer they're going to give him a chance. There was already talk at this year's draft about them taking RGIII, until they traded the pick. Three years seems to be the point where teams decide, so we'll see but I really hope he has a great year.

Sam received the gift of time (that apparently wasn't extended to Colt McCoy) by signing the most lucrative rookie contract in NFL history (and it's a record that will likely hold for awhile, given the slotted scale that they adopted the Cam Newton draft last year).

The Rams are going to be paying him $50 million whether he plays or not. That's guaranteed money. They might as well play him if they're paying him.

SoonerLB
8/7/2012, 01:29 PM
I don't think the Rams have any doubts about Sam or his abilities, they know as well as anyone that he has to have a supporting cast. I just hope they get him some blocking and recieving help before they fool around and get him hurt any worse than what he has already had to deal with.

Aries
8/7/2012, 08:56 PM

That talk was only among fans, even before Fisher was hired Kevin Demoff was saying Sam was very highly thought of not only by the Rams, but throughout the league. Fisher made it clear that Sam wasn't going anywhere once he was hired. Most of the media even said it won't happen, although there may have been a rare article speculating about it. I never heard a word from the Rams that they were open to any kind of trade for him, although it seems there was a brief rumor that they were fishing for a trade and Demoff squashed it.

Down the road, sure... depends on lots of things. But the RAMS never considered taking RGIII.

85sooners
8/7/2012, 09:42 PM
Sammy!!