PDA

View Full Version : Note Dame has 2013 schedule up: OU is Sept. 28

badger
8/6/2012, 11:23 AM
I guess they don't expect us to cancel our home-and-home after our home game, nyuck nyuck.

Linky (http://www.und.com/sports/m-footbl/archive/nd-m-footbl-sched-2013.html)

KantoSooner
8/6/2012, 11:37 AM
I would like to lay back-to-back crushings on them. That is all.

Mississippi Sooner
8/6/2012, 11:48 AM
I just noticed Notre Dame's schedule for this year. Eight home games overall, and they only have one away game (Michigan State) before they come to Norman. Of course, they also have to end the season with a game at USC.

SoonerofAlabama
8/6/2012, 11:51 AM
At least they're playing a tough schedule. Didn't expect to see back-to-back schedules that difficult.

MI Sooner
8/6/2012, 12:04 PM
I just noticed Notre Dame's schedule for this year. Eight home games overall, and they only have one away game (Michigan State) before they come to Norman. Of course, they also have to end the season with a game at USC.

They have six home games, two neutral games (Dublin and Chicago), and four road games.

badger
8/6/2012, 12:34 PM
They have six home games, two neutral games (Dublin and Chicago), and four road games.

LOL - Dublin wouldn't root for the "Irish," would they :P

ocugolfsooner
8/6/2012, 01:01 PM
I guess they don't expect us to cancel our home-and-home after our home game, nyuck nyuck.

Linky (http://www.und.com/sports/m-footbl/archive/nd-m-footbl-sched-2013.html)

Dont like the date for this game, according to schedules I've seen, Texas will be October 5 meaning we will be at Notre Dame the week before we head to Dallas.

badger
8/6/2012, 01:34 PM
Dont like the date for this game, according to schedules I've seen, Texas will be October 5 meaning we will be at Notre Dame the week before we head to Dallas.

Tune-up game. It's our routine non-conference cupcake :D

StoopTroup
8/6/2012, 02:31 PM
The only reason this game has any appeal is that many of us are ready to get even for the end of our 47 game streak and even though some here don't believe there was ever a deal for a Home Game after the 1999 game in South Bend, others think they ran away from us after Bob nearly took them down in his first year as Head Coach.

I think the tables are turned when comparing the 1999 game to this game in Norman.

I'm excited about beating the crap out of them and fexas.

8timechamps
8/6/2012, 03:58 PM
The only reason this game has any appeal is that many of us are ready to get even for the end of our 47 game streak and even though some here don't believe there was ever a deal for a Home Game after the 1999 game in South Bend, others think they ran away from us after Bob nearly took them down in his first year as Head Coach.

I think the tables are turned when comparing the 1999 game to this game in Norman.

I'm excited about beating the crap out of them and fexas.

The only reason this game has appeal is because of the storied history that Notre Dame enjoys. Personally, I couldn't care less about the "revenge" for ND stopping our winning streak. As for '99, I was just excited to see OU competitive again. On paper, this should be a blow out.

MamaMia
8/6/2012, 05:24 PM
I'll be there one way or the other; in person, God willing, or in spirit. :)

85sooners
8/6/2012, 06:01 PM
Go team