PDA

View Full Version : Monday poll: Big 12's 12th place (or rather, 10th)

badger
8/6/2012, 09:23 AM
Which Big 12 team will be dead last this upcoming season in conference standings?

This does not include the cupcake non-confernece schedule that teams will feast on to get bowl-eligible. This is conference standings ONLY.

Three days of anonymous voting for ONE. You cannot change your vote once cast.

badger
8/6/2012, 09:25 AM
As much as I think Texas Tech sucks under Tubby and I have absolutely no confidence in his coaching ability despite their fluke win over us after big uber lightning delay, I have to go with KU. There has been too much turnover lately and Walrus Weis is NOT as high caliber of a coach as his resume would suggest.

goingoneight
8/6/2012, 09:51 AM
KU until proven otherwise. They were terrible across the board last year and a decent quarterback wouldn't have even made a difference.

cccasooner2
8/6/2012, 10:06 AM
Since I picked KU to go 0-12 in another poll, I'll have to be consistent and pick them to finish ummmm............................last.

badger
8/6/2012, 12:34 PM
I think I have enough time left in offseason to run these bi-weekly to the point that we're laying out the entire Big 12 in time for the regular season :)

8timechamps
8/6/2012, 04:22 PM
As was mentioned, KU until they prove they aren't the cellar dweller. However, a strong case can be made for Tech. Tubbyville could be in his last year at Tech if things continue downhill in Lubbock.

deweydw
8/7/2012, 10:15 AM
I voted KU. But I have a feeling they will win one or two in the conference. Possibly Tech, Poke or Baylor.

SoonerAtKU
8/7/2012, 10:22 AM
I don't think a team in the Big XII will go winless, but KU is probably the easy choice as the worst. Doesn't it seem like not too long ago that we would have all said "Baylor" without thinking?