PDA

View Full Version : Eastwood Supports Romney

marfacowboy
8/4/2012, 11:06 AM
Story is here (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/242217-clint-eastwood-endorses-romney) and here (http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-clint-eastwood-endorses-mitt-romney-20120803,0,4639264.story).

soonercruiser
8/4/2012, 10:03 PM
Wish we had Clint asking Obama at the debates, ""Do you feel lucky, punk?"

Obviously "Made Romney's Day!"

StoopTroup
8/4/2012, 11:29 PM
Clint's politics aren't a National Secret. If Romney is going to participate in a debate....he might have Clint walk him through one a few times so he doesn't embarrass himself.

Curly Bill
8/5/2012, 12:22 AM
Maybe Romney can borrow Obammy's teleprompter so he can talk all pretty and stuff?

StoopTroup
8/5/2012, 12:41 AM
I'm not sure it will help.

SicEmBaylor
8/5/2012, 01:16 AM
Clint's politics aren't a National Secret. If Romney is going to participate in a debate....he might have Clint walk him through one a few times so he doesn't embarrass himself.
How many political debates has Clint participated in? Because Romney participated in about 30 of them during this primary alone -- many of which he won. That's not even counting the debates from the 08 election, his run for governor, or his senate candidacy.

StoopTroup
8/5/2012, 05:08 AM
I make it a rule to never debate The Josie Wales.

http://tattoojoy.com/tattoo-designs/var/resizes/Faces/josey-wales-tattoo.jpg?m=1333017363

soonercruiser
8/5/2012, 01:30 PM
Maybe Romney can borrow Obammy's teleprompter so he can talk all pretty and stuff?

The TOTUS has too many "ahhhhs" in the text to help anybody!
("Ahhhh"......like coming up with a lie on the fly!)
He does it sooooo well!

Wishboned
8/5/2012, 01:56 PM
Why is this even news? I don't give a **** who Eastwood supports in pretty much the same way I don't give a **** who Clooney supports. They're actors, and directors.

cleller
8/5/2012, 07:26 PM
It seems that no one wants to be the first to openly make fun of Clint for his support of Romney....Wonder why?

Must be that "dying ain't much of a living, boy" phrase echoing in the brain.

olevetonahill
8/5/2012, 07:48 PM
Well we know at least ONE Hollywood star has some ****in sense

SicEmBaylor
8/5/2012, 08:28 PM
Well we know at least ONE Hollywood star has some ****in sense
Yeah...

Vince Vaughn
Kelly Clarkson
Michelle Branch
Drew Carey
Howard Stern
...and Clint Eastwood (prior to Romney)

StoopTroup
8/6/2012, 08:12 AM
Surprised that nobody mentions Gary Sinice. As far as I'm concerned he's one of the guys that has his head on his shoulders as far as Celebrities go.

Well....him and Montel. :D

soonercruiser
8/6/2012, 10:15 PM
The TOTUS has too many "ahhhhs" in the text to help anybody!
("Ahhhh"......like coming up with a lie on the fly!)
He does it sooooo well!

I stand corrected!

It is Barney's Frank that comes up with "the Lie on His Fly".
:nonchalance:

SicEmBaylor
8/6/2012, 11:00 PM
I stand corrected!

It is Barney's Frank that comes up with "the Lie on His Fly".
:nonchalance:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh Cruiser...you're always so intelligently witty. You add so much to every political debate -- please tell me you have a newsletter that I can subscribe to. My subscription fee is in the mail, sir.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/7/2012, 10:30 AM
Wish we had Clint asking Obama at the debates, ""Do you feel lucky, punk?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This!

TheHumanAlphabet
8/7/2012, 10:32 AM
Why is this even news? I don't give a **** who Eastwood supports in pretty much the same way I don't give a **** who Clooney supports. They're actors, and directors.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This too! Just remember all those people in the drama club in high school. They are now sought after for sage advice if they happen to be in Hollywood now... No thank you, I will take my advice from others.