PDA

View Full Version : Saturday is Obamas Birthday , Send him a Free B-Day card

olevetonahill
8/3/2012, 01:53 PM
http://www.baracksbirthdaycards.com/

soonercruiser
8/3/2012, 02:03 PM
I'm sure that the WH web site will be suggesting a donation toward his champaign, rather than a card.

olevetonahill
8/3/2012, 02:23 PM
I'm sure that the WH web site will be suggesting a donation toward his champaign, rather than a card.
No they really want ya to send THESE
Ive sent him every one of em.:smile:

Check em out Cruise, Im sure you will find one that YOU like .

olevetonahill
8/3/2012, 09:16 PM
Its still not to late folks :obama icon:

rock on sooner
8/3/2012, 09:31 PM

Naw, Cruiser, yer wrong, they want the card but they want the donation more...
not the website, just the emails (3-4 a day).

cleller
8/4/2012, 08:11 AM
Those are pretty good, but it does surprise me the GOP is openly hosting the thing.

cccasooner2
8/4/2012, 05:14 PM
Oh sh*t, I would, but I still don't know which country he was born in. August 25th is my favorite death day, however. Unfortunately, I'll be away from computers in Yosemite, so here's to you Ted. I will definitely be having a couple of drinks with my family in celebration of the occasion though.

soonercruiser
8/4/2012, 09:58 PM
No they really want ya to send THESE
Ive sent him every one of em.:smile:

Check em out Cruise, Im sure you will find one that YOU like .

So many insults, vet!
So little time.
:very_drunk:

olevetonahill
8/4/2012, 10:12 PM
So many insults, vet!
So little time.
:very_drunk:

Thats why I sent him every one of em
Took a bit but its doable

Curly Bill
8/4/2012, 10:15 PM
Thats why I sent him every one of em
Took a bit but its doable

I suggest you get your tax papers ready for your upcoming audit. ;)

olevetonahill
8/4/2012, 10:22 PM
I suggest you get your tax papers ready for your upcoming audit. ;)

Aint you heard? According to SouthCarolinaSooner Im on Veterans Welfare . I dont file taxes :very_drunk:

Curly Bill
8/4/2012, 10:23 PM
Aint you heard? According to SouthCarolinaSooner Im on Veterans Welfare . I dont file taxes :very_drunk:

I think he and marfa are having a "moment" together right now.

olevetonahill
8/4/2012, 10:42 PM
I think he and marfa are having a "moment" together right now.

What they fail to realize is "IF" we wanted to read Long winded lectures on political science themes we would go back to college, Not read novels endorsed by them here .

Curly Bill
8/4/2012, 10:51 PM
What they fail to realize is "IF" we wanted to read Long winded lectures on political science themes we would go back to college, Not read novels endorsed by them here .

That's a very cogent response by you. I have in fact read plenty of crap like that in college, and I certainly don't come here to do it again.

Curly Bill
8/4/2012, 10:52 PM
Have you noticed BTW how often marfa says cogent? I bet he has it on the basement wall where he can stare at it.

olevetonahill
8/4/2012, 11:01 PM
Have you noticed BTW how often marfa says cogent? I bet he has it on the basement wall where he can stare at it.
heh Or puerile

Dayum dint we STOP using that in like 9th grade er sompun, Ya know when we grew out of that puerile stage?

Curly Bill
8/4/2012, 11:51 PM
heh Or puerile

Dayum dint we STOP using that in like 9th grade er sompun, Ya know when we grew out of that puerile stage?

Yeah, but unlike marfa we aren't going out of our way to impress the peeps on here. You'd think for a captain of industry, who's done so very much with his life he wouldn't feel the need. I strongly suspect that's all an act.

olevetonahill
8/5/2012, 05:31 AM
Yeah, but unlike marfa we aren't going out of our way to impress the peeps on here. You'd think for a captain of industry, who's done so very much with his life he wouldn't feel the need. I strongly suspect that's all an act.

Wonder if hes ever ran a carpet cleaning business?

cleller
8/5/2012, 07:34 PM
As Barney Fife once said:
"no use making a big moulage out of it"

soonercruiser
8/5/2012, 09:54 PM
San Francisco dictionary...
"co-gents" = two guys connected at the hips!
:P

Curly Bill
8/5/2012, 10:12 PM
San Francisco dictionary...
"co-gents" = two guys connected at the hips!
:P

Damn, you unlocked his code! ;)

badger
8/6/2012, 08:18 AM
I am surprised that this thread made it this long without posting the pic of the RNC's cake to Obama (which I heard got sent back, heh):
http://jeenyuscorner.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/obama-cake.jpg

soonercruiser
8/6/2012, 10:13 PM
Cake went to the local Rescue Mission; with a note from Nanci Peeloski...
"Let them eat cake!"